Clear to Work
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Kuma
KumaPerth, WA

Didn't finish

I paid extend 99 percent was clear but didn't able to finish lose money spent 7 hours still I am trying but can't do it guys help regarding this issues

Dmitry
DmitrySydney

Fast service in my case, though the the number of identity documents requested is exhaustive

The good: received results within 24 hours ... well done!

The not-so-good: asked to upload 4 identity documents, passport alone or driving license was not enough, needed to also suppply Medicare and Private Health Insurance, and for some cards was required 2 photos, front and back. Took almost an hour of my time.

Wasn’t able to obtain my certificate but got a refund.

I tried to complete a certificate for food handling and was unaware until after I’ve made a payment that I would need to have a supervisor at an actual workplace sign off for me. This wasn’t possible because I need the certificate to be allowed in the kitchen. I explained this to them but they said I can’t be refunded, after pushing to speak to the boss we settled on a refund a few days later.

kspranklin
kspranklinNorth Queensland, QLD

Super speedy, great customer service

Only challenge I had was when I took a photo that wasn't clear and couldn't change it before submitting. I emailed a clear photo, fast response and check shortly after.

Good service

Easy to apply. Only issue is taking a selfie picture is a bit tricky. Otherwise straight forward. Got processed quickly. Not sure if its cheaper that other organisation though. Thank you

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Vikashsingh, we appreciate that you took the time to review us and to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Andy
AndyVictoria

Quicker to receive the result then to apply.

Unfortunately it took longer to fill in the necessary information and upload photos then it took to get back the results.
It's necessary to be able to review the finished input.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Andy, we are glad to hear that we were happy with your experience using Clear to Work.

A little confusing

I had trouble with the PURPOSE..I put UBER DRIVER which failed the assessment process.. they wanted DRIVER ACCREDITATION...in that field..it took 3 go's to get it right which became a little expensive

Jim Kim
Jim Kim

Debit card was written on it!!!

Was initially pulled up by saying Bank card was not correct type.
Send back same image with “debit” text highlighted.

Unnecessary delay it what was an otherwise very quick turnaround!

Not exactly easy to use

Derek Houston
Derek Houston

Peter
PeterSydney

National Police check

After initial concern due the provider did not update their address in application process after their changed their premises, issue was resolved with their admin team and Police check was received in few hours.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and to review our service Peter. We are glad to have been able to resolve this with you and appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Stacey O'Sullivan
Stacey O'SullivanIllawarra, NSW

Quick and Easy

Clear to Work was a quick and easy application process for a National Criminal Check. It also made additional checks easy as I required updated checks. Being able to log in and view my checks made it a great platform if I was away from the office and needed access to the check.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Stacey, we appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Speedy result

I spent over an hour completing this form having to provide 4 x ID. My Medicare card would not be accepted (expiry date) for some reason. Ended up having to provide a debit card picture & number which I didn't want to do. I would have thought a category 1 & 1 other would have been sufficient.

The ID component of this form was excessive and time consuming.

Adams
AdamsPilbara, WA

Frustrating but finally worked out...

I found the process in the beginning a little frustrating. I needed to have visa papers which can take up to 14 days. Luckily my visa papers came through within 24 hours so I was able to continue. If it had've taken 2 weeks then I would have lost my payment (non-refundable). Perhaps before the payment is made it should be made clear what documents are needed to complete the process.
Also uploading photos was also a problem but I persevered over 2 days and got through it.

Stephen A.
Stephen A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick turnaround and easy to lodge application.

The application process was painless and easy to follow along, I loved that it would save my progress automatically so I could come back and resume with the appropriate documents. Very hassle free and I'm pleased that the results came back within one business day - very fast, thank you!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Stephen, we are very happy to hear that you found the process simple and convenient and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience

Geoff L.
Geoff L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, small hitch with application

Fast Service, staff very helpful, second application in two years, delays with Medicare again, some information at application time would be extremely helpful. excellent value for money , would highly recommend Geoff L.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Geoff, we are glad that you were happy with our service. Your comments have been forwarded to our team.