Clear to Work
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Dmitry
DmitrySydney

Fast service in my case, though the the number of identity documents requested is exhaustive

The good: received results within 24 hours ... well done!

The not-so-good: asked to upload 4 identity documents, passport alone or driving license was not enough, needed to also suppply Medicare and Private Health Insurance, and for some cards was required 2 photos, front and back. Took almost an hour of my time.

kspranklin
kspranklinNorth Queensland, QLD

Super speedy, great customer service

Only challenge I had was when I took a photo that wasn't clear and couldn't change it before submitting. I emailed a clear photo, fast response and check shortly after.

Good service

Easy to apply. Only issue is taking a selfie picture is a bit tricky. Otherwise straight forward. Got processed quickly. Not sure if its cheaper that other organisation though. Thank you

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you Vikashsingh, we appreciate that you took the time to review us and to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Andy
AndyVictoria

Quicker to receive the result then to apply.

Unfortunately it took longer to fill in the necessary information and upload photos then it took to get back the results.
It's necessary to be able to review the finished input.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for your feedback Andy, we are glad to hear that we were happy with your experience using Clear to Work.

Peter
PeterSydney

National Police check

After initial concern due the provider did not update their address in application process after their changed their premises, issue was resolved with their admin team and Police check was received in few hours.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and to review our service Peter. We are glad to have been able to resolve this with you and appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Stacey O'Sullivan
Stacey O'SullivanIllawarra, NSW

Quick and Easy

Clear to Work was a quick and easy application process for a National Criminal Check. It also made additional checks easy as I required updated checks. Being able to log in and view my checks made it a great platform if I was away from the office and needed access to the check.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for your feedback Stacey, we appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Stephen A.
Stephen A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick turnaround and easy to lodge application.

The application process was painless and easy to follow along, I loved that it would save my progress automatically so I could come back and resume with the appropriate documents. Very hassle free and I'm pleased that the results came back within one business day - very fast, thank you!

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you Stephen, we are very happy to hear that you found the process simple and convenient and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience

Geoff L.
Geoff L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, small hitch with application

Fast Service, staff very helpful, second application in two years, delays with Medicare again, some information at application time would be extremely helpful. excellent value for money , would highly recommend Geoff L.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for your feedback Geoff, we are glad that you were happy with our service. Your comments have been forwarded to our team.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

A fantastic learning platform.

A fantastic company. Great value for money especially with the NSW RSA course bundling the Beer and wine knowledge courses and the barista basics course.
I did find one mishap though in the guidelines that it doesn't say whether or not an interim certificate can be accessed through the learners profile once the RSA course has expired for example a person finishes their course 100% just before the course expires and they haven't received their interim certificate yet. Can a person still gain their interim certificate even though they've finished the course entirely but the course has expired?

John Carver
John Carver

Quick and easy.

Easy to use (added lots of extra words to get the number of words up to the minimum level required which is rather pushy of Product Review when you think about it).

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you John, we do appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.

Sue G.
Sue G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Almost perfect

The only complaint was the webcam option of taking photos didn't work, therefore had to manually take photos. other than that, instructions were very easy to follow and had a response within hours.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for your feedback Sue. We've looked into the webcam functionality for our police check system and this has now been resolved. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Good but some room for improvement

Webcam option to upload photos of ID didn’t work so had to manually upload photos even after allowing the webcam option

Very affordable price of $22.

Very quick response time to be completed to download.

Lathish kumar
Lathish kumarPerth, WA

This is perfect

It was quick and easy to get the certificate within a few hours after applying it. It was easy to upload photos and and easy to fill the application without any trouble

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you Lathish for your feedback. We are very pleased to hear you found the process quick and easy and appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.

Franklin
FranklinPerth, WA

RSA Certificate

I came here to find out if its a scam .Ohh thank God i see these good comments.. ive been scam by rsa online website, robbed me 24dollars. Cleartowork is only 17dollars but its legit. thanks clear to work...!

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you Franklin for taking the time to share your experience with Clear to Work. We are very pleased to hear it has been a positive experience for you and we wish you the best for your future endeavours.

Susan Greer
Susan GreerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Found upload of documents difficult and had to seek help. May have been busy time with system. Excellent service when I advised of circumstances beyond my control with report forwarded promptly.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for your feedback Susan, we were glad to be of assistance to you. We appreciate you taking the time to review our service and we hope you consider us again for any future police checks

Ben
Benasked

i am stuck on section 5 question 13 "match the best practice strategies to minimise harm in nsw... i cant get the order right

Hi Ben,

We are happy to help you with this, please email Student Services at info@cleartowork.com.au and provide your full name and date of birth so we can locate your account within our systems.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Clear to Work team

kushagrazaveri
kushagrazaveriasked

Hi, I just submitted my final assessment and realised it takes one business day to come back with the results. I actually need my rsa before the weekend so is it possible that it could be done within today? Thanks.
edit: it got marked but now I can't access the course anymore to resubmit wrong answers although I bought the course only a few days ago. I emailed info@cleartowork.com.au about it but I really need my RSA asap so help would be appreciated.

Hi Kushagrazaveri,

Apologies for the delay in response, seems your message was archived prematurely! I wanted to check to see if we can still be of assistance? If so, please email student services at info@cleartowork.com.au so we can locate your account and provide you with an update.

Kind regards,
Clear to Work team

Eve
Eveasked

Hi
I enrolled RSA course and there is ne information about the question in Assessment section2
And I tried all case of answers but everything is wrong answer. I have spent more that 5 hours to get the answer. but I could not.

Could you please let me know what is the exact answer for the question below?

From the list below select 3 places you could seek information about laws, regulations, codes of practice or conduct in NSW.
Managers and Venue Licensees in NSW venues
A. https://www.vcglr.vic.gov.au/
B. Any Australian RSA employee from venue that serves an alcohol responsibly
C. https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/
D. NSW Organisational Policies and Procedures

I have to get RSA certificate very urgently. So, I emailed you and made phone calls.
nobody answers- both method.
after finish that question, i can get next step but no one help me. and now what i have to do?

Get an answer from our members and Clear to Work representatives