Clear to Work
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Compliance

The manager and compliance manager discussed about compliance with the AQF qualifications but they forgot the compliance of their own courses published on their site.They are under the impression that all candidates are same accepting what they give.The information should not be deceptive and not fool the students.

Gary
Gary

Quick and simple

Good value for money, easy online forms to complete and I received the police check back the next day. Nothing negative to say about my experience with Clear To Work.

kat
katCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

too much I.D required

This site is very tricky to use. my photos of my I.D kept getting rejected, and then I was asked to upload a pic of the back of my passport, which I don't have with me - Never have I been asked for a pic of the back before. I have asked to be refunded the fee, let's see if that happens.

Four forms of ID!

I dont think anyone has four forms of ID! The site makes you pay before it even starts! They must have figured out too many people left before finishing the application. I wish I knew before hand. I probably wont get my Federal check at all because I dont carry four forms of ID EVER WHEN TRAVELLING!

Dmitry
DmitrySydney

Fast service in my case, though the the number of identity documents requested is exhaustive

The good: received results within 24 hours ... well done!

The not-so-good: asked to upload 4 identity documents, passport alone or driving license was not enough, needed to also suppply Medicare and Private Health Insurance, and for some cards was required 2 photos, front and back. Took almost an hour of my time.

kspranklin
kspranklinNorth Queensland, QLD

Super speedy, great customer service

Only challenge I had was when I took a photo that wasn't clear and couldn't change it before submitting. I emailed a clear photo, fast response and check shortly after.

Good service

Easy to apply. Only issue is taking a selfie picture is a bit tricky. Otherwise straight forward. Got processed quickly. Not sure if its cheaper that other organisation though. Thank you

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Vikashsingh, we appreciate that you took the time to review us and to share your experience using Clear to Work.

You have to be kidding!

Asking for photos of back and front of three - or was it four - pieces of identification.
Are you for real! The last time I shall have used your service! As for this review, asking for a minimum a mount of words - also the last time!

Hans Dieter
Hans Dieter

Next time I'll check the police website first, if they have the same time consuming (wasting, in my view) requirements. I have to do this every couple of years and my profile etc. is well known!

Andy
AndyVictoria

Quicker to receive the result then to apply.

Unfortunately it took longer to fill in the necessary information and upload photos then it took to get back the results.
It's necessary to be able to review the finished input.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Andy, we are glad to hear that we were happy with your experience using Clear to Work.

Thanh
ThanhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very slow service

I am still waiting for the Police check certificate after nearly one week applied and no idea when I can have it.not good service at all though I can have for 24hours

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Take your money then tell you they can't help you.

My wife went through the process only to find her passport had just expired. She had no other 'acceptable' document even though she had a drivers license and other lesser forms of ID. They were not helpful. They took her money but did nothing. You still have to go through an ID process to get a passport whether it is expired or not. At least she should have got her money back.

Functionality was faulty

when uploading photos of my ID i would select 'continue' and a box came up "are you sure you want to delete this photo". You select no and and goes back to the 'continue' option. After trying to select 'continue' multiple times you still get the 'are you sure you want to delete this photo' box come up.
It wasnt until you selected 'back' on the top of your internet browser and went back to your 'home page' and continued your check that it came up as the photo was successfully uploaded. Sometimes pressing back logged me out and i would have to log back in.
This happened with all forms of photo ID front and back. So very time consuming.

Needs work

Asked for assistance and got none, so it would seem the digital assistant was not working
Why do you need to photograph the back of a passport!
Tried to put in a number for Medicare card and the window was just blank had to go to another card.

Peter
PeterSydney

National Police check

After initial concern due the provider did not update their address in application process after their changed their premises, issue was resolved with their admin team and Police check was received in few hours.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and to review our service Peter. We are glad to have been able to resolve this with you and appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Hardest one I've done.

Sorry I personally found it hard and I maybe should have used the police check from last time.? Just the up loading and on line help. Very confusing for me anyway.