Clear to Work
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Kez
Kez

Well structured, easy to navigate

I completed my RSA and found the lessons and accompanying videos excellent. Got my Certificate just a few days after submitting final assessment. I’ve read some of the gripes people have. If you can’t demonstrate competence, you should not be approved! It was a bit tricky uploading ID with the size limit - suggest the max size be increased. Also I had to pay $5 to extend my course because I didn’t finish it in a set time (although I was unaware of the time limit). On the plus side, it did give me a hurry on to finish the course. I would recommend this website if other courses are as well set out as this one,

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Kevin has been very helpful and replied back straight away to every questions I had, also tried to speed up the process of my application, so thank you Kevin for your help, really appreciated your help

Greg
Greg

Seemless, i found it easy. Applying for work at the moment, need this doc for certain jobs, you were quick and easy to do. will recommend your service. Thank you.

Fartun  Ali
Fartun AliVictoria

Excellent customer service

The customer service was absolutely amazing and I had a great support for the staff. I got stuck submitting the photos, and I received quick response from the staff and they solved my problems. Thank very much for your support.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you Fartun, we appreciate your kind feedback and we are glad that we were able to assist you with your application. We hope that you consider us again for any future checks.

My experience

Great and easy to use, quick results.
Will use them again,
I will encourage all of my staff to use the site.
Other sites focus too much on dotting every single I and crossing every single "tee"
They wanted me to change my birth certificate, not happening

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using our police check service, we really appreciate it and we hope you consider us for any future police checks.

Fast service

Great n fast service I applied two times and got result very fast which us great as we need it some time in emergency. I prefer to apply from here again.

Super quick results.

Had dramas taking and uploading pictures for ID as I am not real tech savy but results ultra fast. Received police check day after applying. Cheaper than others too. Thank you.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for your feedback Rhonda, we are glad to hear that we were happy with your experience using Clear to Work.

Easy and quick response.

Got my National Police Check and I had it the day after I filled all my information out. It was a quick and easy process. I would recommend it to everybody who wants to get it.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you David for your feedback and for recommending us! We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Suesh
SueshMid North Coast, NSW

So easy and so fast

A straightforward process, and cheap in comparison to other sites. I received my Check in a matter of hours. The 100 points required was easy to achieve - all in all a very positive experience.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you Suesh for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Find out how Clear to Work compares to other Services

More than happy with Clear to Work and their assistance.

They were very prompt with communications and very fair when l needed assistance. I could not fault the way things were carried out. They were very efficient with time control and service.

Fast efficient service

Clear to Work provided my criminal history check in under 24 hours. This included a request for me to resubmit a card used in my identification. All for a very reasonable price.

Brindle0812
Brindle0812Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast service

Very happy with Clear To Work. They are the cheapest and fastest provider of police checks in Australia. I will be using their services for the rest of my working life!

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you very much, we appreciate that you took the time to review us and to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Fast online response

Kudos to the company, very fast and reliable service. The instructions where clear and precise. Easy to understand and i would always recommend this company to other people as well.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for your feedback Marlon, we appreciate that you took the time to review our service and are very glad to hear that you were happy using Clear to Work

police check

very happy thanks , may need to make it a little easy for some people to go though the context , some of the things that are required could be made easy .

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for your feedback James, we appreciate that you took the time to review our service. We hope that you consider us again for future police checks.

Jane P.
Jane P.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to use, fast processing. Perfect

Very easy to use. Staff are friendly and respond quickly to questions. Simple no fuss website. Would use again and would recommend. Applied and got the result the same day. Can't beat that.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you very much Jane, we appreciate that you took the time to review us and to share your experience using Clear to Work. We are glad to hear that we were able to assist you with your application.

Ben
Benasked

i am stuck on section 5 question 13 "match the best practice strategies to minimise harm in nsw... i cant get the order right

Hi Ben,

We are happy to help you with this, please email Student Services at info@cleartowork.com.au and provide your full name and date of birth so we can locate your account within our systems.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Clear to Work team

kushagrazaveri
kushagrazaveriasked

Hi, I just submitted my final assessment and realised it takes one business day to come back with the results. I actually need my rsa before the weekend so is it possible that it could be done within today? Thanks.
edit: it got marked but now I can't access the course anymore to resubmit wrong answers although I bought the course only a few days ago. I emailed info@cleartowork.com.au about it but I really need my RSA asap so help would be appreciated.

Hi Kushagrazaveri,

Apologies for the delay in response, seems your message was archived prematurely! I wanted to check to see if we can still be of assistance? If so, please email student services at info@cleartowork.com.au so we can locate your account and provide you with an update.

Kind regards,
Clear to Work team

Eve
Eveasked

Hi
I enrolled RSA course and there is ne information about the question in Assessment section2
And I tried all case of answers but everything is wrong answer. I have spent more that 5 hours to get the answer. but I could not.

Could you please let me know what is the exact answer for the question below?

From the list below select 3 places you could seek information about laws, regulations, codes of practice or conduct in NSW.
Managers and Venue Licensees in NSW venues
A. https://www.vcglr.vic.gov.au/
B. Any Australian RSA employee from venue that serves an alcohol responsibly
C. https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/
D. NSW Organisational Policies and Procedures

I have to get RSA certificate very urgently. So, I emailed you and made phone calls.
nobody answers- both method.
after finish that question, i can get next step but no one help me. and now what i have to do?

Get an answer from our members and Clear to Work representatives