Clear to Work
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

RSA online, no troubles

I don't know what the other reviews were on about, straightforward quality service, quick responses to email queries. RSA by the next day. I was worried and needed it in a hurry, but they came through.

Fast, Easy & Affordable. This is the one to choose

Fast, Easy & Affordable. This is the one to choose. 24 Hour Turnaround with easy to access help desk; user friendly website too; why use any other option other than this service.

quick police check

very happy and satisfied with the service. applied the police check via website, was ready within one business day as stated in their website. Applying procedure was well guided, easy to follow. def. use this company again for further documents if I need. Thank you.

Charlene M.
Charlene M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and Fast Service

Easy to access and fill up forms, specific instructions... Thusbis my first time to acquire this police check and its Valuable for money
I'm happy with the results! Thank you

Thankyou for your Feedback Charlene
we are happy we were able to assist you

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All charge no responsibility

Adam H.
Adam H.South East Queensland, QLD

GOLD! Signed up overnight and completed within 24 hours.

These guys are fantastic highly recommend. Easy to sign up, quick and efficient learning tool, great responsive service, will use again and recommend without a doubt. If you need your RSA sign up now!

MUSSOBOYSydney, NSW

Robbers Hopeless Don't Use

This company is hopeless takes your money and then can not contact them or finish the application. No police check but now less my money. Please stay away how can a company like this trade in Australia

Quick easy

Needed police check asap got it back the very next day police check applied for , would highly recommend to friends and family. Good price too no cap. Thank you very much

Jugal singh
Jugal singhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst company ever

Whoever is reading this review,,,please do not ever use clear to work for any type of checks,,I will share my experience,I submitted my police check on 28/02/22 which was submitted to police on 14/03/22 ,and I literally forgot about this ,Today is 01/05/22 and I haven’t received it ,,and they even refused to return my money by showing their policies …Please get together and report this company to appropriate department.

Gary
GaryPerth, WA

Do NOT use this company

There is a reason they ask for money upfront BEFORE you give information about a police check. They are misleading in that you have to give so much information. Private security details included. They will not refund if you do not have all ID components-passport ,drivers licence, medicare card, visa card etc. Even with spending so much time uploading documents they end with telling you it can take up to 15 DAYS!!!! to receive document. What good is that when applying for a job.!!

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Quick and easy!

After searching multiple sites to do my RSA course I came across Clear to Work. After a 5-6 hour course, plus 4 video assessments I received my Interim Certificate the very next day! Website is easy to use and navigate and the whole process went smoothly. Thank you so much! I highly recommend Clear to Work.

never_again12
never_again12Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy application

I filled in the application, uploaded my documents. That was easy. I got the check back within the time frame they stated. I'm happy. They are the cheapest at $41

Stay Away!

This organisation seems like a good find at first - cheap and fast turn around. I did the Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate, I got one question wrong in the final assessment three times and they failed me. I had to pay another $109 to do the entire thing again. I wrote in and complained and still haven't heard back. Really upset about this, I would stay away from them. They are clearly not into helping people but to make a profit from people by making you pay twice.

Very bad service

Very bad service one of the worst company to deal with they will give lots of excuses but no result still waiting for my police clearance nearly two months now my wife got it in one week from different company.please don’t waste your money I don’t know maybe fraud very disappointed

Vahid A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AFP check!

I use clear to work for police check(AFP) process take 18 day! Still I am waiting for my letter! On the way , definitely no recommend to everyone, because one week take results from AFP and it’s normal but results will send to Clear work after than send it you by clear work with slowest post way so if you need ASAP straight way use AFP website and don’t waste your time with $37 extra payment!! Really disappointed

Hi
Police check Processed just take 72 hours I can’t understand why send 15 March ! Just please send tracking number so maybe I can fine my letter soon.