Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

not good for those born outside of australia

the site takes your money first of all, before you even begin the application process. the site, after paying money, then could not verify any of my ID documents; qld driving license, british passport, australian medicare card. i tried calling but they only deal with customers via email. i needed the check back asap and thats what they say they do, but they dont.

Kez
Kez

Well structured, easy to navigate

I completed my RSA and found the lessons and accompanying videos excellent. Got my Certificate just a few days after submitting final assessment. I’ve read some of the gripes people have. If you can’t demonstrate competence, you should not be approved! It was a bit tricky uploading ID with the size limit - suggest the max size be increased. Also I had to pay $5 to extend my course because I didn’t finish it in a set time (although I was unaware of the time limit). On the plus side, it did give me a hurry on to finish the course. I would recommend this website if other courses are as well set out as this one,

complete waste of time

The course takes many hours to complete but if you get anything wrong in the final assessment, they deem you incompetent to be able to do the course even though it says you get three attempts on the final assessment. You then cannot complete the course and are not allowed to redo it, complete waste of time.

Aasim
AasimFar North Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.
First thing they made me PAY then gave me absolutely nothing. You can’t upload the evidence they require, because they have to be jpg or 2md or less. I managed to resize the documents everything was approved. Fast forward 19 Days later they are still processing. They have no phone number so I emailed they’re customer info line, and every time I got the same automated reply. They just want your money and then kick you out the door.. Terrible that I wasted 19 day for this scammers.

Find out how Clear to Work compares to other Services

To slow to much time wasting

Worst website ever

Extremely difficult to use, relies on pictures that end up being poor quality as you need to take them on a phone or webcam, site crashed multiple times trying to load data, data boxes poorly sized making it difficult to actually see what data you have typed. Thankfully i only need to use once.

Kevin has been very helpful and replied back straight away to every questions I had, also tried to speed up the process of my application, so thank you Kevin for your help, really appreciated your help

Nev
NevGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never use this Service !!!-1000 ratings for service

Never use this service . Unhelpful customer support which is probably managed by 1 person . They have no tracking of post for an important document like Federal police check . you are lucky if you receive them .Same copy pasted responses for all query the follow the motto " Wait till it arrives and if it still dint arrive, wait more till you are fed up and reapply with a proper service " Thanks guys for messing up the government deadline for us !!!

Sagar Khatiwada
Sagar Khatiwada Sydney, NSW

Police check took ages

Hi give me what I paid for I have some spent conviction but why we wait 9 weeks to get my police check for work.
Sagar Khatiwada
[Contact Details Removed] This is UNREAL.

Lottie S.
Lottie S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

warning to future customers

took my money in which I created a account pay .then can't login to start RSA course.
have emailed them and don't get a reply have tried to phone them and answer phone recording says they do not help over the phone and directed me back to emailing them in which I already have and have had no reply.
Warning to other customer don't pay up front . use another online service where you pay once completed .

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

First and the last time I am using this

Very hard to contact. Almost like the online scammers. When we call always go to a mail box saying it is full. I needed to get an urgent police report done. But they only e-mail. But without clear instructions.
Post office is much better. Very strait forward and no hanky panky. This is a real joke.

Hello
thankyou for getting in touch with us
If you can please provide your name and email linked to your account so we may assist you further with your feedback

Ben
BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service

ABSOLUTE JOKE !!!!!

This guys or probably a guy, no number no address, not even a last name in email responses... I lost $500 and 15 days that I was working on the training... they say I unsatisfactory, I need to find some other place.... R u serious ???? who wouldn't pass a test like this? answers are there ......

Daniel K N
Daniel K NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Service- Will never use again. Cannot contact for a refund?

Hi Your Queensland number is full and cannot take any messages.

I had issues with uploading my documents and had to send you 16 emails in total.

My check was submitted by you on the 21/06 I still do not have my Police check.

Please contact me ASAP invoice number 130596

Greg
Greg

Seemless, i found it easy. Applying for work at the moment, need this doc for certain jobs, you were quick and easy to do. will recommend your service. Thank you.

Trev
TrevSydney, NSW

This company is racist and communication is very poor

The assessor emailed me and cancelled my course advising me that my English is not satisfactory. The assessor did not even call me to speak to me by phone. He would have found that my English is fine as I was born in Sydney. Just because my surname is not Anglo doesn't mean my English is poor.

Do not use this racist company. It is a total waste of time. They are truly unprofessional.

Fartun  Ali
Fartun AliVictoria

Excellent customer service

The customer service was absolutely amazing and I had a great support for the staff. I got stuck submitting the photos, and I received quick response from the staff and they solved my problems. Thank very much for your support.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Fartun, we appreciate your kind feedback and we are glad that we were able to assist you with your application. We hope that you consider us again for any future checks.

Litliegh.M
Litliegh.MWestern Australia

It’s lame

But your better off going to the post office saves all the hassle. It’s cheap but I paid pretty much the same as the post office would just to use different apps to complete it and you don’t get your money back if you change your mind which is lame. Go post office.

My experience

Great and easy to use, quick results.
Will use them again,
I will encourage all of my staff to use the site.
Other sites focus too much on dotting every single I and crossing every single "tee"
They wanted me to change my birth certificate, not happening

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using our police check service, we really appreciate it and we hope you consider us for any future police checks.

Fast service

Great n fast service I applied two times and got result very fast which us great as we need it some time in emergency. I prefer to apply from here again.

Super quick results.

Had dramas taking and uploading pictures for ID as I am not real tech savy but results ultra fast. Received police check day after applying. Cheaper than others too. Thank you.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Rhonda, we are glad to hear that we were happy with your experience using Clear to Work.

Easy and quick response.

Got my National Police Check and I had it the day after I filled all my information out. It was a quick and easy process. I would recommend it to everybody who wants to get it.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you David for your feedback and for recommending us! We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Suesh
SueshMid North Coast, NSW

So easy and so fast

A straightforward process, and cheap in comparison to other sites. I received my Check in a matter of hours. The 100 points required was easy to achieve - all in all a very positive experience.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Suesh for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Axel M.
Axel M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So frustrating doing my NSW RSA

The assessments have questions in them that aren't answered in the course content, if you get one of the multiple choice answers wrong, you have to do the entire assessment all over again. sometimes one question requires you to re arrange 7 categories so its a nightmare. At this point you're probably thinking, why don't you just google the answers? Well as it turns out a lot of their information is outdated or just straight up incorrect. Took me a solid few days to finish the course in between doing other stuff and redoing each assessment 5 times. Worst experience I've had with doing an RSA

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

You get what you pay for

I put in national police check which is priced at $41 dollars. It has been over 3 weeks and still no police check! Do not bother to go with this company. The upload of information was tedious and difficult much more than required by other companies. Don't be a cheapskate like me and pay a few dollars extra. Don't say I didn't warn you.