Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Mrs W
Mrs WPerth, WA

Too cumbersome

More than happy with Clear to Work and their assistance.

They were very prompt with communications and very fair when l needed assistance. I could not fault the way things were carried out. They were very efficient with time control and service.

Fast efficient service

Clear to Work provided my criminal history check in under 24 hours. This included a request for me to resubmit a card used in my identification. All for a very reasonable price.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using our police check service, we really appreciate it and we hope you consider us for any future police checks.

Brindle0812
Brindle0812Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast service

Very happy with Clear To Work. They are the cheapest and fastest provider of police checks in Australia. I will be using their services for the rest of my working life!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you very much, we appreciate that you took the time to review us and to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Fast online response

Kudos to the company, very fast and reliable service. The instructions where clear and precise. Easy to understand and i would always recommend this company to other people as well.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Marlon, we appreciate that you took the time to review our service and are very glad to hear that you were happy using Clear to Work

Wazza
WazzaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Site not fit for purpose for an aged person

I found this site incredibly unhelpfull.You can only reach them by email.I went to another site and spoke ON THE PHONE to a wonderfully helpful lady who listened to my problem and said there was a way around my problem.Within 2 hrs I had my certificate.I made a massive and expensive mistake choosing this provider.If you have o problem beware.

police check

very happy thanks , may need to make it a little easy for some people to go though the context , some of the things that are required could be made easy .

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback James, we appreciate that you took the time to review our service. We hope that you consider us again for future police checks.

BurnetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Police Check

WORST police check ever the telephone number provided only tells you to go on the FAQ to find the answer yourself, doesn't issue a refund if they dont tell you why the ID is denied, although it is a true ID of yourself, no assistance when you can't find the answer.

AVOID AT ALL COST..!!! DO NOT USE CLEAR TO WORK

Burnet

I understand it was denied, however it just says denied but does not give a reason, it doesn't tell you why it was denied so that someone like myself can correct it.
Telephone number is useless for help.
Email was the only choice I had

Misrepresentation of course

I took the SITXFSA001, SITXFSA002 which were requirement of the FSS certification as per their website. However they would not issue the NSW FSS because apparently there were additional units I had to take. There was no warning about this on their website when I enrolled.
I am happy to pay the difference to take the correct course. However the admin staff asked me to reenrol and pay the full price for the second course which I have already completed most of the units. Surely the ombudsman and fair trading need to look into this. This has been such a tough year for hospitality workers. We don’t need a training agency to take advantage of us like this.

Jane P.
Jane P.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to use, fast processing. Perfect

Very easy to use. Staff are friendly and respond quickly to questions. Simple no fuss website. Would use again and would recommend. Applied and got the result the same day. Can't beat that.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you very much Jane, we appreciate that you took the time to review us and to share your experience using Clear to Work. We are glad to hear that we were able to assist you with your application.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Clear to work - and it worked!

Fairly easy to use and a quick outcome. I got the result the same day. Given the option for web cam pictures or to download which made it simpler. Follow the prompts and it is done!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your feedback Beverly, we are very glad to hear that you were happy with our service and we hope that you consider us again for any future police checks.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Dont choose this for rsa

Pay up front did the course took about 5 hrs, passed then they want you to act out in videos WTH. What a waste of time and money. Chose another course took about an hour and payed after I passed course. Stay away.

Terrible service Clear Work

Don’t used this you will regret.I pay $79dollars double paid at the same day I ask for refund I have my ref, and my invoices no refund happened send u

Joshua
JoshuaQueensland

Terrible

Only RSA online course I have ever been asked to do video record of myself.After already doing all assessments , but take money and offer no refund , should display video record is necessary, so people are aware

Perfect!

The service was Fast and reliable! Got mine same day! Will recomend to others! I was happy to recieve it the same day! I was expecting it. It was an amazing service!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Mae, we are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Reliable service, friendly service and easy to use online learning

This online RSA is easy to use and supplied all the information I required. When I did have a question, the response was fast and friendly. I'm very happy to recommend this service.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind feedback Tess, we were very happy to assist you and your comments will be passed onto our team.

Fast and reliable.

I received my police check in 3 hours after submitting all the necessary requirements. Had some issues but was easily addressed by customer service. Customer service crew were professional and friendly.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Lour Ann, we were glad to assist you in your application and we really appreciate your feedback.

Very Fast Service

This is the best and the fastest service ever in getting your NPC. You guys are the best and the most fastest service I’ve ever had. WELL DONE Guys 5⭐️

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Suarie, we really appreciate your kind feedback and are glad you were happy with our service.

Vineet Garg
Vineet GargSydney, NSW

Fast and quick service for NPC

Fast and quick service for NPC. I got the National Police Check Certificate in 2 hours. I am totally satisfied with the service. It one of the affordable way to get NPC. Thanks

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Vineet, we really appreciate that you took the time to provide feedback regarding your experience using Clear to Work.

Daniel J.
Daniel J.South East Queensland, QLD

Comprehensive, excellent customer service

Completed an online RSA course.The course itself was informative and comprehensive, with better questions than other courses. Customer service was excellent, with all issues dealt with quickly and effectively with no back and forth required.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your kind feedback Daniel, it is much appreciated by our team. We are so glad to hear that you were impressed by our online RSA course

Maria Sourris
Maria Sourris

Wow!!! Super quick

was super quick took 4 hours to receive report. very impressed!!! The uploading of documents was a bit of a pain but I guess they need all that information to process it.

Haiyu Yang
Haiyu YangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast process for criminal history check

The whole process is clear and professional. The respond is really quick. The whole process is super quick and got the result at the same day. Perfect service highly recommend

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Haiyu for your kind feedback, we are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service

Review

I requested the police check from clear to work one day and received the update the next day. I didn't think it would be so quick.
Was great promt and easy to follow.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to review our service Susana, we are very glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Should’ve gone with another company

I requested this police check on October 3rd. Verifying my documents seems never ending, every time I log in they ask me to resubmit something, I’m then told it’s satisfactory and my check is pending approval until the next day I log in and they want me to resubmit another one. Today was the final straw, it’s asked me to resubmit my Medicare card and won’t even let me do it. If I don’t get a response in the next 48 hours I’m going to take this to the ombudsman. This is ridiculous and no way to run a business.

unhappy and frustrated
unhappy and frustratedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

police check

absolutely frustrated beyond belief. Applied and paid for a police check three weeks ago. Everytime I check they want birth certificate resubmitted, have done so at least 6 times now and also marriage certificate to prove identity correct. Want a refund. worst service ever. Need for new job. Very unhappy and can't even speak to anyone over the phone have to email. Will be in touch with ombudsman if do not get a refund

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

I have already emailed info