Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Fabulous service

Result received within hours. I have used clear to work for the last 3 years, and they have always provided an efficient service. I recommend using them for your police checks.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your kind feedback Beth, we really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work

Graeme Gardner
Graeme GardnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

simple, easy and efficient

Had to get a quick check done prior to commence a new job. The process was simple to follow and had a speedy response back in time to start my new role.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Graeme, we are so glad to hear that you were happy with our service. All the best for your new role!

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Simple and quick response!

The website was very easy to use with simple instructions and a quick turn-over process! I received my results the following day via email. Would definitely recommend to others who need a police check.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much Amelia, we appreciate that you took the time to leave feedback on your experience.

pav
pavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

scammers

doing fake advertisement to attract clients. Absolute waste of time and money
never respond to their queries and have no respect to customers
Better to keep away from them and go to better ones

Caroline KMelbourne

dodgy company

I applied to do a food handlers certification however they did not make it clear there was a practical component and subsequently I was able to complete practical requirement due to the Covid19 lockdowns. Clear to work told me that I would need to organise my own practical component and listed suggestions, however all the suggestions are volunteer organisation that are not taking any new volunteers. Therefore it is impossible to complete the certification. The refused to refund me. Do not recommend this company. Get your food handlers certification through a better company.

I spent money and got no certificate

Caroline K

Firstly the assistance is severely lacking, secondly it was not clear their was a practical component.

What would be appreciated would be a refund as it is impossible to complete the course

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Wasted my time and money

Ari
AriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Charged me before they even commenced the application process

They charged me before they even commenced the application process. Absolute rip off and they do not refund your money. Not worth using these guys to save an extra few bucks.

VishSydney, NSW

Unprofessional service

Applied for extension of visitor visa and it required the AFP with 100 points with Australian ID and paper work but I don’t have it due to citizen of other country as I am just in Australia for visiting to my family and stuck because of COVID-19.
I also provide sub-sequent documents to make 100 points for AFP but still they asking for Australian ID and documents to verify. Try to avoid it with this company as y start business with incompetent knowledge and service.

Vish

I check it and confirm that all required documents checklist did appeared after paying the amount so you need to make changes or make fair chance to customer to have look required documents list before buy it .

Hi Vish,

Applicants are advised prior to purchase to check the identification page, as stated in step 2: Upload ID on the beginning page of the check application.

Charley Zheng
Charley Zheng

Change of heart

I recently had an issue with Clear to work, not happy, but hats off to the management team, got back to me straight away and gone very much above and beyond to make sure the issue was sorted. Well done to the guys at clear to work. Issues can always arise, but you can be certain they will look after you.

Sohel
SohelSydney

Not happy with the application process

If a company asked for payment at the beginning of the application, even before the name and address details of the applicant, you have reasons to worry! I understand they need my ID, I am happy to give them either an Australian passport or Driving licence over the online/internet but not my passport, driving licence, medicare and bank card!! That's why they took the payment first so you can't turn around. I hate when people tricked me!

Sabrina Brook
Sabrina BrookCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I found the process to be good but it was a little difficult uploading documents because it kept saying they were over sized all the time. It would have been a much faster process if it uploaded the standard size documents.

Jeanine Phillips
Jeanine PhillipsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Required quick Police Check - received in under a day!

I went on the internet looking for an efficient and affordable police check service and I found Clear to Work site. Easy application process although you do have to have access to ID and photos of them to get through it but just being thorough. I was delighted to receive my Police Check in under a day!!
Brilliant - very Happy 5 stars!!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Jeanine, we appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Find out how Clear to Work compares to other Services

Easy refund and very quick service!

Have been really quick responding and they responded well when I asked information and for my refund .

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your kind feedback Geraldine

Amazing customer service and quick and cheapest!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your amazing feedback, we are very glad to hear that you were happy with our service and hope that you enjoyed your course.

wasting my time

I totally forgot about my police certificate check it was submitted last March 03,2020. I haven't received it through my mail. Now that I needed it hard for to contact them all about answering machine...….

Callista Glowacz
Callista GlowaczMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick

Quick and cheapest I find. Had response in 24hrs. Very happy with the result as have used others in the past and this was the quickest and most simplest for a report.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your feedback Callista - we really appreciate it and are glad to hear that you were happy with our service

Quick service

I got my certificate in 10 minutes or so.
I just want to mention that one step is not defined clearly but they had a quick followup and in the end, they didn't even need the extra document (which is fine, of course).
All good in the end.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using our service Andrea, we really appreciate the feedback.

Tash YSydney, NSW

Beware

Tash Y

Also Google maps the address, 15 Godwin St, Bulimba in QLD. Ask yourself if this is the type of place a professional successful connected education provider would work from? It may be, but it's also unlikely.

Yvette Homewood
Yvette HomewoodCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick and easy format

Clear to work was very quick and easy to use I would recommend any to use. I had mine within a couple of hours, great layout of website. Thank you

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review Yvette, we are so glad to hear you found our site easy to use and that you were happy with the service.

Shupeng G.
Shupeng G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

just a notice

Do Not Use This Company! The below reviews are fake ! Look at their Facebook comments for real reviews! double price than AFP put t&c to ensure cannot get refund for them doing noting.

BrookePerth, WA

Do Not Use This Company! The below reviews are FAKE! Look at their Facebook comments for real reviews!

Do not use this company! They ask to take your money first, then their system will stop working after they have taken your money but before you upload your documents. Then you will never see your money or your police report again! Please look at the Facebook
Comments that people have written. They are real!! These reviews are Fake!!
I have been asking for my money back and nothing!
The phone number is not real. This is a scam!!!

• +2Thumbnail
Brooke

Hahaha you have replied TODAY. After me trying to contact you for months. Looking forward to seeing if your offer to refund my money is as real as your telephone number.

Perfect

Good service and fast service ,no body is so fast and accurate..I would recommend to my all friends for your website..we always looking for something new and different..thank you very much

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Virpal, we are pleased to hear that you were happy with your experience and would recommend us to others

Easy application!

The application was easy.
Whenever I needed help, they reply quickly to inquiries. I encountered some internal error during uploading of my ID. They asked me to email it to them and they did the uploading themselves.
I received the result of my National Police Check within the day.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Mary, we appreciate your kind feedback

Jesse RozPerth, WA

Don't ever use these guy's, scammers.

They get you in and quickly take you to payment, then T&C, completed the course and no certificate.
I approached them many times for my certificate. Very arrogant, now have to go to consumer protection to get my money back, I got scammed.

Jesse Roz

As I have explained you don't state any of that at your front page, just how easy it is and NO experience necessary.
Well you got me but I just don't want others to fall for it as well.

Leelee
LeeleeDarling Downs, QLD

Police check documentation upload etc

I want to say a massive THANK YOU to Nadine from Clear to work and info for all their hard efforts to complete a difficult situation and assist me by showing kindness throughout this whole process, I am amazed at how kind and considerate Nadine has been to myself and never gave up to see this check finalised. This was a trying time for me that could have been stressful but it wasn't.
Nadine you are wonderful at your job and i recommend anyone use this company as this process was made easy for me.
Thank you everyone i appreciated all your hard efforts on my case.
Take care team.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind feedback Leelee. We are so glad to hear Nadine was able to assist and help you through your application.