Clear to Work
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

RSA online, no troubles

I don't know what the other reviews were on about, straightforward quality service, quick responses to email queries. RSA by the next day. I was worried and needed it in a hurry, but they came through.

Fast, Easy & Affordable. This is the one to choose

Fast, Easy & Affordable. This is the one to choose. 24 Hour Turnaround with easy to access help desk; user friendly website too; why use any other option other than this service.

quick police check

very happy and satisfied with the service. applied the police check via website, was ready within one business day as stated in their website. Applying procedure was well guided, easy to follow. def. use this company again for further documents if I need. Thank you.

Charlene M.
Charlene M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and Fast Service

Easy to access and fill up forms, specific instructions... Thusbis my first time to acquire this police check and its Valuable for money
I'm happy with the results! Thank you

Thankyou for your Feedback Charlene
we are happy we were able to assist you

Adam H.
Adam H.South East Queensland, QLD

GOLD! Signed up overnight and completed within 24 hours.

These guys are fantastic highly recommend. Easy to sign up, quick and efficient learning tool, great responsive service, will use again and recommend without a doubt. If you need your RSA sign up now!

kat
katCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

too much I.D required

This site is very tricky to use. my photos of my I.D kept getting rejected, and then I was asked to upload a pic of the back of my passport, which I don't have with me - Never have I been asked for a pic of the back before. I have asked to be refunded the fee, let's see if that happens.

Quick easy

Needed police check asap got it back the very next day police check applied for , would highly recommend to friends and family. Good price too no cap. Thank you very much

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Quick and easy!

After searching multiple sites to do my RSA course I came across Clear to Work. After a 5-6 hour course, plus 4 video assessments I received my Interim Certificate the very next day! Website is easy to use and navigate and the whole process went smoothly. Thank you so much! I highly recommend Clear to Work.

never_again12
never_again12Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy application

I filled in the application, uploaded my documents. That was easy. I got the check back within the time frame they stated. I'm happy. They are the cheapest at $41

Kez
Kez

Well structured, easy to navigate

I completed my RSA and found the lessons and accompanying videos excellent. Got my Certificate just a few days after submitting final assessment. I’ve read some of the gripes people have. If you can’t demonstrate competence, you should not be approved! It was a bit tricky uploading ID with the size limit - suggest the max size be increased. Also I had to pay $5 to extend my course because I didn’t finish it in a set time (although I was unaware of the time limit). On the plus side, it did give me a hurry on to finish the course. I would recommend this website if other courses are as well set out as this one,

Four forms of ID!

I dont think anyone has four forms of ID! The site makes you pay before it even starts! They must have figured out too many people left before finishing the application. I wish I knew before hand. I probably wont get my Federal check at all because I dont carry four forms of ID EVER WHEN TRAVELLING!

Kevin has been very helpful and replied back straight away to every questions I had, also tried to speed up the process of my application, so thank you Kevin for your help, really appreciated your help

Greg
Greg

Seemless, i found it easy. Applying for work at the moment, need this doc for certain jobs, you were quick and easy to do. will recommend your service. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Fartun  Ali
Fartun AliVictoria

Excellent customer service

The customer service was absolutely amazing and I had a great support for the staff. I got stuck submitting the photos, and I received quick response from the staff and they solved my problems. Thank very much for your support.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Fartun, we appreciate your kind feedback and we are glad that we were able to assist you with your application. We hope that you consider us again for any future checks.

You have to be kidding!

Asking for photos of back and front of three - or was it four - pieces of identification.
Are you for real! The last time I shall have used your service! As for this review, asking for a minimum a mount of words - also the last time!

Hans Dieter
Hans Dieter

Next time I'll check the police website first, if they have the same time consuming (wasting, in my view) requirements. I have to do this every couple of years and my profile etc. is well known!

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work