Clear to Work
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Charlene M.
Charlene M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and Fast Service

Easy to access and fill up forms, specific instructions... Thusbis my first time to acquire this police check and its Valuable for money
I'm happy with the results! Thank you

Thankyou for your Feedback Charlene
we are happy we were able to assist you

Adam H.
Adam H.South East Queensland, QLD

GOLD! Signed up overnight and completed within 24 hours.

These guys are fantastic highly recommend. Easy to sign up, quick and efficient learning tool, great responsive service, will use again and recommend without a doubt. If you need your RSA sign up now!

Quick easy

Needed police check asap got it back the very next day police check applied for , would highly recommend to friends and family. Good price too no cap. Thank you very much

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Quick and easy!

After searching multiple sites to do my RSA course I came across Clear to Work. After a 5-6 hour course, plus 4 video assessments I received my Interim Certificate the very next day! Website is easy to use and navigate and the whole process went smoothly. Thank you so much! I highly recommend Clear to Work.

never_again12
never_again12Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy application

I filled in the application, uploaded my documents. That was easy. I got the check back within the time frame they stated. I'm happy. They are the cheapest at $41

Kez
Kez

Well structured, easy to navigate

I completed my RSA and found the lessons and accompanying videos excellent. Got my Certificate just a few days after submitting final assessment. I’ve read some of the gripes people have. If you can’t demonstrate competence, you should not be approved! It was a bit tricky uploading ID with the size limit - suggest the max size be increased. Also I had to pay $5 to extend my course because I didn’t finish it in a set time (although I was unaware of the time limit). On the plus side, it did give me a hurry on to finish the course. I would recommend this website if other courses are as well set out as this one,

Kuma
KumaPerth, WA

Didn't finish

I paid extend 99 percent was clear but didn't able to finish lose money spent 7 hours still I am trying but can't do it guys help regarding this issues

Kevin has been very helpful and replied back straight away to every questions I had, also tried to speed up the process of my application, so thank you Kevin for your help, really appreciated your help

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Wasn’t able to obtain my certificate but got a refund.

I tried to complete a certificate for food handling and was unaware until after I’ve made a payment that I would need to have a supervisor at an actual workplace sign off for me. This wasn’t possible because I need the certificate to be allowed in the kitchen. I explained this to them but they said I can’t be refunded, after pushing to speak to the boss we settled on a refund a few days later.

Greg
Greg

Seemless, i found it easy. Applying for work at the moment, need this doc for certain jobs, you were quick and easy to do. will recommend your service. Thank you.

Fartun  Ali
Fartun AliVictoria

Excellent customer service

The customer service was absolutely amazing and I had a great support for the staff. I got stuck submitting the photos, and I received quick response from the staff and they solved my problems. Thank very much for your support.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Fartun, we appreciate your kind feedback and we are glad that we were able to assist you with your application. We hope that you consider us again for any future checks.

My experience

Great and easy to use, quick results.
Will use them again,
I will encourage all of my staff to use the site.
Other sites focus too much on dotting every single I and crossing every single "tee"
They wanted me to change my birth certificate, not happening

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using our police check service, we really appreciate it and we hope you consider us for any future police checks.

Fast service

Great n fast service I applied two times and got result very fast which us great as we need it some time in emergency. I prefer to apply from here again.

Super quick results.

Had dramas taking and uploading pictures for ID as I am not real tech savy but results ultra fast. Received police check day after applying. Cheaper than others too. Thank you.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Rhonda, we are glad to hear that we were happy with your experience using Clear to Work.

Easy and quick response.

Got my National Police Check and I had it the day after I filled all my information out. It was a quick and easy process. I would recommend it to everybody who wants to get it.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you David for your feedback and for recommending us! We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.