Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Greg
Greg

Seemless, i found it easy. Applying for work at the moment, need this doc for certain jobs, you were quick and easy to do. will recommend your service. Thank you.

Fartun  Ali
Fartun AliVictoria

Excellent customer service

The customer service was absolutely amazing and I had a great support for the staff. I got stuck submitting the photos, and I received quick response from the staff and they solved my problems. Thank very much for your support.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Fartun, we appreciate your kind feedback and we are glad that we were able to assist you with your application. We hope that you consider us again for any future checks.

You have to be kidding!

Asking for photos of back and front of three - or was it four - pieces of identification.
Are you for real! The last time I shall have used your service! As for this review, asking for a minimum a mount of words - also the last time!

Hans Dieter
Hans Dieter

Next time I'll check the police website first, if they have the same time consuming (wasting, in my view) requirements. I have to do this every couple of years and my profile etc. is well known!

My experience

Great and easy to use, quick results.
Will use them again,
I will encourage all of my staff to use the site.
Other sites focus too much on dotting every single I and crossing every single "tee"
They wanted me to change my birth certificate, not happening

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using our police check service, we really appreciate it and we hope you consider us for any future police checks.

Fast service

Great n fast service I applied two times and got result very fast which us great as we need it some time in emergency. I prefer to apply from here again.

Super quick results.

Had dramas taking and uploading pictures for ID as I am not real tech savy but results ultra fast. Received police check day after applying. Cheaper than others too. Thank you.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Rhonda, we are glad to hear that we were happy with your experience using Clear to Work.

Easy and quick response.

Got my National Police Check and I had it the day after I filled all my information out. It was a quick and easy process. I would recommend it to everybody who wants to get it.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you David for your feedback and for recommending us! We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Suesh
SueshMid North Coast, NSW

So easy and so fast

A straightforward process, and cheap in comparison to other sites. I received my Check in a matter of hours. The 100 points required was easy to achieve - all in all a very positive experience.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Suesh for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

More than happy with Clear to Work and their assistance.

They were very prompt with communications and very fair when l needed assistance. I could not fault the way things were carried out. They were very efficient with time control and service.

Thanh
ThanhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very slow service

I am still waiting for the Police check certificate after nearly one week applied and no idea when I can have it.not good service at all though I can have for 24hours

Fast efficient service

Clear to Work provided my criminal history check in under 24 hours. This included a request for me to resubmit a card used in my identification. All for a very reasonable price.

A little confusing

I had trouble with the PURPOSE..I put UBER DRIVER which failed the assessment process.. they wanted DRIVER ACCREDITATION...in that field..it took 3 go's to get it right which became a little expensive

Find out how Clear to Work compares to other Services

Take your money then tell you they can't help you.

My wife went through the process only to find her passport had just expired. She had no other 'acceptable' document even though she had a drivers license and other lesser forms of ID. They were not helpful. They took her money but did nothing. You still have to go through an ID process to get a passport whether it is expired or not. At least she should have got her money back.

Brindle0812
Brindle0812Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast service

Very happy with Clear To Work. They are the cheapest and fastest provider of police checks in Australia. I will be using their services for the rest of my working life!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you very much, we appreciate that you took the time to review us and to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Fast online response

Kudos to the company, very fast and reliable service. The instructions where clear and precise. Easy to understand and i would always recommend this company to other people as well.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Marlon, we appreciate that you took the time to review our service and are very glad to hear that you were happy using Clear to Work

Jim Kim
Jim Kim

Debit card was written on it!!!

Was initially pulled up by saying Bank card was not correct type.
Send back same image with “debit” text highlighted.

Unnecessary delay it what was an otherwise very quick turnaround!

police check

very happy thanks , may need to make it a little easy for some people to go though the context , some of the things that are required could be made easy .

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback James, we appreciate that you took the time to review our service. We hope that you consider us again for future police checks.

Jane P.
Jane P.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to use, fast processing. Perfect

Very easy to use. Staff are friendly and respond quickly to questions. Simple no fuss website. Would use again and would recommend. Applied and got the result the same day. Can't beat that.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you very much Jane, we appreciate that you took the time to review us and to share your experience using Clear to Work. We are glad to hear that we were able to assist you with your application.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Clear to work - and it worked!

Fairly easy to use and a quick outcome. I got the result the same day. Given the option for web cam pictures or to download which made it simpler. Follow the prompts and it is done!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your feedback Beverly, we are very glad to hear that you were happy with our service and we hope that you consider us again for any future police checks.

Perfect!

The service was Fast and reliable! Got mine same day! Will recomend to others! I was happy to recieve it the same day! I was expecting it. It was an amazing service!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Mae, we are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Reliable service, friendly service and easy to use online learning

This online RSA is easy to use and supplied all the information I required. When I did have a question, the response was fast and friendly. I'm very happy to recommend this service.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind feedback Tess, we were very happy to assist you and your comments will be passed onto our team.

Fast and reliable.

I received my police check in 3 hours after submitting all the necessary requirements. Had some issues but was easily addressed by customer service. Customer service crew were professional and friendly.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Lour Ann, we were glad to assist you in your application and we really appreciate your feedback.

Very Fast Service

This is the best and the fastest service ever in getting your NPC. You guys are the best and the most fastest service I’ve ever had. WELL DONE Guys 5⭐️

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Suarie, we really appreciate your kind feedback and are glad you were happy with our service.

Vineet Garg
Vineet GargSydney, NSW

Fast and quick service for NPC

Fast and quick service for NPC. I got the National Police Check Certificate in 2 hours. I am totally satisfied with the service. It one of the affordable way to get NPC. Thanks

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Vineet, we really appreciate that you took the time to provide feedback regarding your experience using Clear to Work.

Not exactly easy to use