Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Prasanna M.
Prasanna M.Sydney, NSW

Best deal on money and legit

Its a really nice deal considering the cost which is relevantly cheaper than other sites and is easy to follow. I found this to be the best deal on money.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Prasanna, we are very glad to hear that you were happy with our police check system

Very easy to use

I found the whole process very easy and quick. Will recommend Clear to Work to family friends and colleagues. It was also less costly than other sites for National Police Check.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time share your experience Donna, we appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you will recommend us to others.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Really fast response time and appreciate the service very much. User friendly website and was easy to navigate and upload all details. I was recommended to use this by a friend and will surely ask my new friends to do so too.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Mohamed, we appreciate your kind feedback and that you took the time to share your experience using our service.

Best service

Staff members are very friendly. Any queries about documents through email they response very quickly. Moreover they have approved my police check very quickly once they have received my all documents accurately. I am happy with your service.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your kind feedback Reza, we are always very happy to help and we are glad to hear that you were happy with our service

Genda Maiden
Genda MaidenSouthwest, VIC

Easy and the result is within 2 days only

Very highly recommend if needed a police for quick response and result for the application of police checked. Very fast to get the result needed for the job I'm working with. Great to you all.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with your experience Genda. We appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback.

this is perfect

intelligent, smart ,clever, polite ,honest ,positive, active, flexible, achievement goal in future by my afford and my honest in peace and positively and politely I am problem solving in every position

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Question : Is this a nationaly accredited course?

Hi clear to work team, I haven't used your service yet, I want to get RSA certificate, so please tell me that,
this Rsa certificate that you provide, is nationaly accredited or not?

Jane
JaneSydney, NSW

Fast to get result

Fast to get result come out and easy to complete. However, it is required a lot of documents to process. Overall, happy with fast result and simple instruction to follow

Michelle D.
Michelle D.South East Queensland, QLD

Looks good going to give try

Looks good gonna give it a try for my RSA and rsg does anyone know if you get certificate straight away or in a few days how does it work.

Scott Keesing
Scott KeesingHunter Region, NSW

Quick and easy

This literally took 5mins to complete and I received it back in under 3 hours. Fastest return time I’ve ever had. I needed it fast and that’s what I got.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much Scott! We are very glad that you found our service quick and easy, and we really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.

Deborah Aldridge
Deborah AldridgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick, and just what I needed for the job

The day before my interview I really needed this, Thanks you came through . The result was within 24hrs. The instructions were clear and follow up was very quick even when I incorrectly sized a pic.. All done, Thanks

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Clear to Work Deborah. We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service.

Excellent turnaround time and Cheap

I required a police clearance check and this provided the cheapest option and along with this low price it gave a fast turn around time, less than 2 hours. Overall very impressed and would highly recommend the service provided.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience Sean, we are so glad that you were satisfied with our service and that you would recommend us to others.

Marivic Guitang
Marivic GuitangNorth Queensland, QLD

It's great!

The steps are simple and easy to follow. I got the result in just few hours which I am very happy with because I need it as soon as possible.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Marivic, we are so glad to hear you were happy with our service.

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best price I found for National check

I applied for a volunteer national check which was required for university placement. I received it within a couple of hours. It was the cheapest check I could find from an authorised company. Thanks a lot. I will recommend.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your review Fiona, we are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our police check service and that you would recommend us to others. All the best for your placement.

Dipyaman G.
Dipyaman G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

The work or the procedure has been on point and compact. Easy to work on the steps provided by the site to get the document that you have been requesting.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank Dipyaman, thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased that you were happy with our service and we hope that you consider us for future police checks.

Easy process

Easy process and quick out come. Result can be received with in hours. Not too much complicated to apply via online. Easy to upload related documents and easy access to varify idienty documents.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your experience using Clear to Work, we are pleased to hear that you found the process quick and easy. We hope that you consider us again for any future police checks.

Super quick

Got my Police Check less than 24hrs so great turn around time and was able to apply for the job on the same day. Easy to use and easy to navigate the site

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you very much Manish, we really appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear you were impressed with our service. All the best for your job application!

Jenny B.
Jenny B.Murray Mallee, SA

Highly recommend

Would highly recommend clear to work for the RSA online course. Easy to navigate and very prompt with answering my email and in receiving my certificate. For also taking the time to comment on people's concerns in the reviews. Very professional

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Jenny for your kind feedback. We are so pleased to hear that we were able to assist you with your enquiry and that you were successful in completing your RSA.
The Team at Clear to Work.

Karly Ogden
Karly OgdenPerth, WA

Good and easy website

Fast and easy process to upload or take images, and also the cheapest I've found online. Instructs you as to when you can and can't go back and edit details before submitting.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience Karly, we really appreciate you feedback. We hope that you consider us again for any future police checks

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Great, quick and easy to use

Got my Police Check within 6hrs so great turn around time and was able to apply for the job on the same day. Easy to use and easy to navigate the site

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Kiri, and best of luck with the job application!

Professional
ProfessionalVictoria

National Police Check back in two hours

I was really pleased to get my police check back within two hours. Although this cannot be guaranteed I was pleased that it does happen in some cases as advertised.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Clear to Work, we are very glad to hear that you received your results quickly and we hope that you consider us for any future police checks.

Deb L
Deb L

Fast service.

Clear to work made the process easy and thank you for delivering the check certificate fast :) Highly recommend their service for police checks though-out Australia. Not keen on the 30 words though...

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Deb, we appreciate that you took the time to share your experience and we are thrilled to hear that you recommend our police check service.

Very fast

Very professional but they should allow PDF docs for uploading too. As most of docs are in PDF these days. Why 30 words required to write only? Why not more

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Muhammad, we appreciate your comments and hope that you consider us again for any future police checks.

Anubha Bhardwaj
Anubha BhardwajSydney, NSW

Perfect

Should allow pdf docs and heavy pixel files too..as now a days everyone have phones to store data with good quality image /camera pixels..why is it mandatory to have 30 words???

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Clear to Work. We appreciate your feedback and your comments and hope that you consider us again for future police checks.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Quick and Easy, results within the day

Very intuitive and easy to use, with clear instructions of what documents are needed and how to upload them, and I got my results back within a couple of hours. Perfect.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Rufus, we appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience. We hope you consider us again for any future police checks.