Clear to Work
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Quick and efficient, great pricing

Easy to use, quick, efficient response time. Great pricing, cheaper than most. Would definitely recommend Clear to Work to anyone.

• Incentivised Review No

Received my police check very quickly and in a timely manner. Great service.

Nawal Affara
Nawal AffaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

National Police check

I have requested a Police Check it was urgent for a job I applied for I completed the application at night around 12 am and I received the Certificate in one business day. It is honestly an excellent service and even the prices are very reasonable. I am very grateful to them and I will recommend them to my friends.

Highly recommend!

Great company, great people and extremely helpful. Quick turn around and best price! Whenever I had questions the staff were quick to respond and very helpful! I HIGHLY recommend Clear to Work!

Hi Jordan,
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback.
We are so glad we were able to assist you in obtaining your police check and you received this so quickly. Thank you again. Your feedback is appreciated

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Police check

Fast took 1 day to get my police check back .another company was taking for ever.i will use these guys again. I will be letting my friends know about u guys

Carlo Hemady
Carlo HemadySydney, NSW

Results in a flash

Got my results in no time. It was quick as I needed to handed in for my employment requirements. For what it's worth it's value for money. I highly recommend this for anyone looking to get a positive results.

• Incentivised Review No

This is very fast. Incredible.

I received my police check very fast, just only 2 days. Great. Highly recommends for others want to get the ploce check online via clear to work website. Thank you.

Excellent!

Got my reply within 2 hours. Just in time, i needed the most. Did not expect it at all. Keep it up! Great work! Thank you very much for helping me❤.

Hello
Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm so glad we were able to assist you.
Best of luck with everything .

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Compliance

The manager and compliance manager discussed about compliance with the AQF qualifications but they forgot the compliance of their own courses published on their site.They are under the impression that all candidates are same accepting what they give.The information should not be deceptive and not fool the students.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Quick return

Thank you clear to work, I received my result within 6 hours. I have waited for at least 24 hours or more with other providers in the past. Very speedy and not excessive in cost.

SWZ
SWZSydney, NSW

RSA Online - Simple. Easy. Fast

Course was relatively easy to complete. I had a few questions to which their communication was amazing. I would definitely recommend this company to others who need to sit their RSA

RSA online, no troubles

I don't know what the other reviews were on about, straightforward quality service, quick responses to email queries. RSA by the next day. I was worried and needed it in a hurry, but they came through.

Fast, Easy & Affordable. This is the one to choose

Fast, Easy & Affordable. This is the one to choose. 24 Hour Turnaround with easy to access help desk; user friendly website too; why use any other option other than this service.

quick police check

very happy and satisfied with the service. applied the police check via website, was ready within one business day as stated in their website. Applying procedure was well guided, easy to follow. def. use this company again for further documents if I need. Thank you.

Charlene M.
Charlene M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and Fast Service

Easy to access and fill up forms, specific instructions... Thusbis my first time to acquire this police check and its Valuable for money
I'm happy with the results! Thank you

Thankyou for your Feedback Charlene
we are happy we were able to assist you

karamveer b.
karamveer b.asked

how can i change the type and category of check in previously exist account for new category check

HI karamveer,

thank you for your email. Please contact info@cleartowork.com.au so we may assist you with your application.

yamna p.
yamna p.asked

Knowing your customers is important to picking up early indicators of intoxication and preventing intoxication. Select four (4) ways that can help you identify early intoxication indicators.

Please select four (4) answers.

the length of time they have been drinking
whether your customer smells of alcohol
what time of day the customer is drinking
whether the customer is dressed nicely
whether your customer has eaten a meal
your customer’s physical size, fitness, and gender

Gavin S.
Gavin S.asked

Question 2.3:Match each group of people below with an impact that excessive consumption of alcohol could have on them.

(Click a group and then click the correct impact below. Once you've matched each group to its correct impact, then click the Submit Answer button)

Licensed premises staff , customers , night-time economy and licensed venues, local community, government agencies

Answers: Pressure on police, health care facilities and infrastructure due to alcohol related incidents
Noise and anti-social behavior
Individual fines and penalties from the regulator
loss of income and revenue due to closures and poor reputation
health impacts

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Clear to Work representatives