Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Maria Sourris
Maria Sourris

Wow!!! Super quick

was super quick took 4 hours to receive report. very impressed!!! The uploading of documents was a bit of a pain but I guess they need all that information to process it.

Haiyu Yang
Haiyu YangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast process for criminal history check

The whole process is clear and professional. The respond is really quick. The whole process is super quick and got the result at the same day. Perfect service highly recommend

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Haiyu for your kind feedback, we are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service

Review

I requested the police check from clear to work one day and received the update the next day. I didn't think it would be so quick.
Was great promt and easy to follow.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to review our service Susana, we are very glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience.

Fabulous service

Result received within hours. I have used clear to work for the last 3 years, and they have always provided an efficient service. I recommend using them for your police checks.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your kind feedback Beth, we really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work

Peter
PeterSydney

National Police check

After initial concern due the provider did not update their address in application process after their changed their premises, issue was resolved with their admin team and Police check was received in few hours.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and to review our service Peter. We are glad to have been able to resolve this with you and appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Graeme Gardner
Graeme GardnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

simple, easy and efficient

Had to get a quick check done prior to commence a new job. The process was simple to follow and had a speedy response back in time to start my new role.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Graeme, we are so glad to hear that you were happy with our service. All the best for your new role!

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Simple and quick response!

The website was very easy to use with simple instructions and a quick turn-over process! I received my results the following day via email. Would definitely recommend to others who need a police check.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much Amelia, we appreciate that you took the time to leave feedback on your experience.

Charley Zheng
Charley Zheng

Change of heart

I recently had an issue with Clear to work, not happy, but hats off to the management team, got back to me straight away and gone very much above and beyond to make sure the issue was sorted. Well done to the guys at clear to work. Issues can always arise, but you can be certain they will look after you.

Stacey O'Sullivan
Stacey O'SullivanIllawarra, NSW

Quick and Easy

Clear to Work was a quick and easy application process for a National Criminal Check. It also made additional checks easy as I required updated checks. Being able to log in and view my checks made it a great platform if I was away from the office and needed access to the check.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Stacey, we appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Sabrina Brook
Sabrina BrookCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I found the process to be good but it was a little difficult uploading documents because it kept saying they were over sized all the time. It would have been a much faster process if it uploaded the standard size documents.

Jeanine Phillips
Jeanine PhillipsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Required quick Police Check - received in under a day!

I went on the internet looking for an efficient and affordable police check service and I found Clear to Work site. Easy application process although you do have to have access to ID and photos of them to get through it but just being thorough. I was delighted to receive my Police Check in under a day!!
Brilliant - very Happy 5 stars!!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Jeanine, we appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Easy refund and very quick service!

Have been really quick responding and they responded well when I asked information and for my refund .

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your kind feedback Geraldine

Find out how Clear to Work compares to other Services

Amazing customer service and quick and cheapest!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your amazing feedback, we are very glad to hear that you were happy with our service and hope that you enjoyed your course.

Callista Glowacz
Callista GlowaczMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick

Quick and cheapest I find. Had response in 24hrs. Very happy with the result as have used others in the past and this was the quickest and most simplest for a report.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your feedback Callista - we really appreciate it and are glad to hear that you were happy with our service

Quick service

I got my certificate in 10 minutes or so.
I just want to mention that one step is not defined clearly but they had a quick followup and in the end, they didn't even need the extra document (which is fine, of course).
All good in the end.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using our service Andrea, we really appreciate the feedback.

Yvette Homewood
Yvette HomewoodCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick and easy format

Clear to work was very quick and easy to use I would recommend any to use. I had mine within a couple of hours, great layout of website. Thank you

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review Yvette, we are so glad to hear you found our site easy to use and that you were happy with the service.

Speedy result

I spent over an hour completing this form having to provide 4 x ID. My Medicare card would not be accepted (expiry date) for some reason. Ended up having to provide a debit card picture & number which I didn't want to do. I would have thought a category 1 & 1 other would have been sufficient.

The ID component of this form was excessive and time consuming.

Perfect

Good service and fast service ,no body is so fast and accurate..I would recommend to my all friends for your website..we always looking for something new and different..thank you very much

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Virpal, we are pleased to hear that you were happy with your experience and would recommend us to others

Easy application!

The application was easy.
Whenever I needed help, they reply quickly to inquiries. I encountered some internal error during uploading of my ID. They asked me to email it to them and they did the uploading themselves.
I received the result of my National Police Check within the day.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Mary, we appreciate your kind feedback

Adams
AdamsPilbara, WA

Frustrating but finally worked out...

I found the process in the beginning a little frustrating. I needed to have visa papers which can take up to 14 days. Luckily my visa papers came through within 24 hours so I was able to continue. If it had've taken 2 weeks then I would have lost my payment (non-refundable). Perhaps before the payment is made it should be made clear what documents are needed to complete the process.
Also uploading photos was also a problem but I persevered over 2 days and got through it.

Leelee
LeeleeDarling Downs, QLD

Police check documentation upload etc

I want to say a massive THANK YOU to Nadine from Clear to work and info for all their hard efforts to complete a difficult situation and assist me by showing kindness throughout this whole process, I am amazed at how kind and considerate Nadine has been to myself and never gave up to see this check finalised. This was a trying time for me that could have been stressful but it wasn't.
Nadine you are wonderful at your job and i recommend anyone use this company as this process was made easy for me.
Thank you everyone i appreciated all your hard efforts on my case.
Take care team.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind feedback Leelee. We are so glad to hear Nadine was able to assist and help you through your application.

Intuitive to use

The steps for the procedure we needed were well documented with clear examples of what exactly was required. The fact that all of the types of documents that could be used for each category were listed out was very helpful.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

We are very appreciative that you took the time to share some feedback on using our system Maria, thank you.

Stephen A.
Stephen A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick turnaround and easy to lodge application.

The application process was painless and easy to follow along, I loved that it would save my progress automatically so I could come back and resume with the appropriate documents. Very hassle free and I'm pleased that the results came back within one business day - very fast, thank you!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Stephen, we are very happy to hear that you found the process simple and convenient and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience

Geoff L.
Geoff L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, small hitch with application

Fast Service, staff very helpful, second application in two years, delays with Medicare again, some information at application time would be extremely helpful. excellent value for money , would highly recommend Geoff L.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Geoff, we are glad that you were happy with our service. Your comments have been forwarded to our team.

Nelson S.
Nelson S.Hunter Region, NSW

This was exactly what I needed?

It only took about 12-24 hours to receive my police check! Highly recommend. Super easy to be verified. I will be using this website in the future and hassle free. 10/10.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your experience using our police check service Nelson. We are thrilled that you were happy with the service and that you would recommend us to others