Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 3 of 8)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Yvette Homewood
Yvette HomewoodCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick and easy format

Clear to work was very quick and easy to use I would recommend any to use. I had mine within a couple of hours, great layout of website. Thank you

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review Yvette, we are so glad to hear you found our site easy to use and that you were happy with the service.

Speedy result

I spent over an hour completing this form having to provide 4 x ID. My Medicare card would not be accepted (expiry date) for some reason. Ended up having to provide a debit card picture & number which I didn't want to do. I would have thought a category 1 & 1 other would have been sufficient.

The ID component of this form was excessive and time consuming.

Perfect

Good service and fast service ,no body is so fast and accurate..I would recommend to my all friends for your website..we always looking for something new and different..thank you very much

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Virpal, we are pleased to hear that you were happy with your experience and would recommend us to others

Easy application!

The application was easy.
Whenever I needed help, they reply quickly to inquiries. I encountered some internal error during uploading of my ID. They asked me to email it to them and they did the uploading themselves.
I received the result of my National Police Check within the day.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Mary, we appreciate your kind feedback

Adams
AdamsPilbara, WA

Frustrating but finally worked out...

I found the process in the beginning a little frustrating. I needed to have visa papers which can take up to 14 days. Luckily my visa papers came through within 24 hours so I was able to continue. If it had've taken 2 weeks then I would have lost my payment (non-refundable). Perhaps before the payment is made it should be made clear what documents are needed to complete the process.
Also uploading photos was also a problem but I persevered over 2 days and got through it.

Leelee
LeeleeDarling Downs, QLD

Police check documentation upload etc

I want to say a massive THANK YOU to Nadine from Clear to work and info for all their hard efforts to complete a difficult situation and assist me by showing kindness throughout this whole process, I am amazed at how kind and considerate Nadine has been to myself and never gave up to see this check finalised. This was a trying time for me that could have been stressful but it wasn't.
Nadine you are wonderful at your job and i recommend anyone use this company as this process was made easy for me.
Thank you everyone i appreciated all your hard efforts on my case.
Take care team.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind feedback Leelee. We are so glad to hear Nadine was able to assist and help you through your application.

Intuitive to use

The steps for the procedure we needed were well documented with clear examples of what exactly was required. The fact that all of the types of documents that could be used for each category were listed out was very helpful.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

We are very appreciative that you took the time to share some feedback on using our system Maria, thank you.

Nelson S.
Nelson S.Hunter Region, NSW

This was exactly what I needed?

It only took about 12-24 hours to receive my police check! Highly recommend. Super easy to be verified. I will be using this website in the future and hassle free. 10/10.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your experience using our police check service Nelson. We are thrilled that you were happy with the service and that you would recommend us to others

Prasanna M.
Prasanna M.Sydney, NSW

Best deal on money and legit

Its a really nice deal considering the cost which is relevantly cheaper than other sites and is easy to follow. I found this to be the best deal on money.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Prasanna, we are very glad to hear that you were happy with our police check system

Very easy to use

I found the whole process very easy and quick. Will recommend Clear to Work to family friends and colleagues. It was also less costly than other sites for National Police Check.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time share your experience Donna, we appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you will recommend us to others.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Really fast response time and appreciate the service very much. User friendly website and was easy to navigate and upload all details. I was recommended to use this by a friend and will surely ask my new friends to do so too.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Mohamed, we appreciate your kind feedback and that you took the time to share your experience using our service.

Best service

Staff members are very friendly. Any queries about documents through email they response very quickly. Moreover they have approved my police check very quickly once they have received my all documents accurately. I am happy with your service.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your kind feedback Reza, we are always very happy to help and we are glad to hear that you were happy with our service

Genda Maiden
Genda MaidenSouthwest, VIC

Easy and the result is within 2 days only

Very highly recommend if needed a police for quick response and result for the application of police checked. Very fast to get the result needed for the job I'm working with. Great to you all.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with your experience Genda. We appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback.

this is perfect

intelligent, smart ,clever, polite ,honest ,positive, active, flexible, achievement goal in future by my afford and my honest in peace and positively and politely I am problem solving in every position

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Question : Is this a nationaly accredited course?

Hi clear to work team, I haven't used your service yet, I want to get RSA certificate, so please tell me that,
this Rsa certificate that you provide, is nationaly accredited or not?

Jane
JaneSydney, NSW

Fast to get result

Fast to get result come out and easy to complete. However, it is required a lot of documents to process. Overall, happy with fast result and simple instruction to follow

Michelle D.
Michelle D.South East Queensland, QLD

Looks good going to give try

Looks good gonna give it a try for my RSA and rsg does anyone know if you get certificate straight away or in a few days how does it work.

Scott Keesing
Scott KeesingHunter Region, NSW

Quick and easy

This literally took 5mins to complete and I received it back in under 3 hours. Fastest return time I’ve ever had. I needed it fast and that’s what I got.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much Scott! We are very glad that you found our service quick and easy, and we really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.

Deborah Aldridge
Deborah AldridgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick, and just what I needed for the job

The day before my interview I really needed this, Thanks you came through . The result was within 24hrs. The instructions were clear and follow up was very quick even when I incorrectly sized a pic.. All done, Thanks

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Clear to Work Deborah. We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service.

Excellent turnaround time and Cheap

I required a police clearance check and this provided the cheapest option and along with this low price it gave a fast turn around time, less than 2 hours. Overall very impressed and would highly recommend the service provided.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience Sean, we are so glad that you were satisfied with our service and that you would recommend us to others.

Marivic Guitang
Marivic GuitangNorth Queensland, QLD

It's great!

The steps are simple and easy to follow. I got the result in just few hours which I am very happy with because I need it as soon as possible.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Marivic, we are so glad to hear you were happy with our service.

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best price I found for National check

I applied for a volunteer national check which was required for university placement. I received it within a couple of hours. It was the cheapest check I could find from an authorised company. Thanks a lot. I will recommend.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your review Fiona, we are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our police check service and that you would recommend us to others. All the best for your placement.

Dipyaman G.
Dipyaman G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

The work or the procedure has been on point and compact. Easy to work on the steps provided by the site to get the document that you have been requesting.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank Dipyaman, thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased that you were happy with our service and we hope that you consider us for future police checks.

Easy process

Easy process and quick out come. Result can be received with in hours. Not too much complicated to apply via online. Easy to upload related documents and easy access to varify idienty documents.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your experience using Clear to Work, we are pleased to hear that you found the process quick and easy. We hope that you consider us again for any future police checks.

Super quick

Got my Police Check less than 24hrs so great turn around time and was able to apply for the job on the same day. Easy to use and easy to navigate the site

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you very much Manish, we really appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear you were impressed with our service. All the best for your job application!