Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 4 of 8)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Super quick

Got my Police Check less than 24hrs so great turn around time and was able to apply for the job on the same day. Easy to use and easy to navigate the site

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you very much Manish, we really appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear you were impressed with our service. All the best for your job application!

Jenny B.
Jenny B.Murray Mallee, SA

Highly recommend

Would highly recommend clear to work for the RSA online course. Easy to navigate and very prompt with answering my email and in receiving my certificate. For also taking the time to comment on people's concerns in the reviews. Very professional

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Jenny for your kind feedback. We are so pleased to hear that we were able to assist you with your enquiry and that you were successful in completing your RSA.

Karly Ogden
Karly OgdenPerth, WA

Good and easy website

Fast and easy process to upload or take images, and also the cheapest I've found online. Instructs you as to when you can and can't go back and edit details before submitting.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience Karly, we really appreciate you feedback. We hope that you consider us again for any future police checks

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Great, quick and easy to use

Got my Police Check within 6hrs so great turn around time and was able to apply for the job on the same day. Easy to use and easy to navigate the site

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Kiri, and best of luck with the job application!

Professional
ProfessionalVictoria

National Police Check back in two hours

I was really pleased to get my police check back within two hours. Although this cannot be guaranteed I was pleased that it does happen in some cases as advertised.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Clear to Work, we are very glad to hear that you received your results quickly and we hope that you consider us for any future police checks.

Deb L
Deb L

Fast service.

Clear to work made the process easy and thank you for delivering the check certificate fast :) Highly recommend their service for police checks though-out Australia. Not keen on the 30 words though...

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Deb, we appreciate that you took the time to share your experience and we are thrilled to hear that you recommend our police check service.

Very fast

Very professional but they should allow PDF docs for uploading too. As most of docs are in PDF these days. Why 30 words required to write only? Why not more

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Muhammad, we appreciate your comments and hope that you consider us again for any future police checks.

Anubha Bhardwaj
Anubha BhardwajSydney, NSW

Perfect

Should allow pdf docs and heavy pixel files too..as now a days everyone have phones to store data with good quality image /camera pixels..why is it mandatory to have 30 words???

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Clear to Work. We appreciate your feedback and your comments and hope that you consider us again for future police checks.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Quick and Easy, results within the day

Very intuitive and easy to use, with clear instructions of what documents are needed and how to upload them, and I got my results back within a couple of hours. Perfect.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Rufus, we appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience. We hope you consider us again for any future police checks.

Alessandra
AlessandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely satified

Good service...I had a few issues with the time frame of the courses that I choose but they solved in a couple of days... I am happy with the service !!!!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your feedback Alessandra, we were very pleased to assist you with your online course

Bina
BinaPerth, WA

Highly recommended

About 4 weeks ago I wrote a negative review about Clear to Work based on a past bad scam experience NOT related to CTW. Since then I have found out that Clear to Work is an accredited organisation with the WA Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor. I have now completed the RSA course which is valid Australia wide and am very happy with Clear to Work's efficient service and thorough, detailed RSA course and pricing. I highly recommend Clear to Work's RSA course.

GeeS
GeeSHunter Region, NSW

So quick, so easy

My daughter did her RSA Online (NSW). Content and course information was thorough and relevant. Marking was quick and efficient. I cannot recommend Clear To Work highly enough, they were great.

Thats perfect.

It is fast and less time consuming. Its accurate and helpful for those who wants quick report.
Easy to use and application process for individuals. It is safe to use by email notifications.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your review Mahesh, we appreciate your comments and we are glad to hear that you found our service easy to use.

Good review

i didnt have a problem with anything to do with Clear to work, everything went according to plan and was easy enough to get through without stressing too much, thankyou

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your review Jeremy, we really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.

The Team at Clear to Work

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

It is great. It was quick and requirements for photos were not overly harsh.

I would rather pay at the end rather than the start. In case it does not work. A slight glitch happened where I paid and then it did not go to the following things I needed to do. I paid again then it worked. Not sure if I paid twice or not.

Nicole  O'Connor
Nicole O'ConnorSouth East Queensland, QLD

It would be good to be able to use PDF copies but it was very fast and easy service

As I had to take photo's then email it to myself as I was doing the application on the computer it would have been easier just to scan and use a PDF but it was still a great service thank you

Moped269
Moped269South East Queensland, QLD

White Glove Service

I recently used Clear to Work to renew my RSA. (What a Govt tax rip off joke but I digress) I had a spot of bother at the beginning with what I thought was a dead link and contacted Tech support. I was soon enough responded to by a very helpful individual Julie! She quickly helped me discover that I was using Safari as my browser and that I should try using Chrome instead which I already use as a back up as safari sucks. Everything was fixed and I proceeded to take all the required tests to get my certificate. Even had a little fun with the video that I had submitted at the end! Thanks again Julie and Clear to Work for making a boring thing like renewing your RSA as painless as possible! Prost

Excellent Process

This was the easiest process with extremely timely results ever. I highly recommend Clear to work. This was easy to understand, straight forward and the outcome came within minutes rather than weeks.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Natalie for taking the time to share your experience with Clear to Work - we really appreciate it and we are happy to hear that you would recommend us to others.

Ralph
RalphGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast, Efficient Service

Easy to apply for police checks, website is easy to use and very user friendly. Fast turnaround time in under 1 day. Great Service. Highly recommend their business. 5 stars

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Ralph, we are thrilled to hear that you were happy with our service and the turnaround time of your police check.

Perfect and so fast

Not a massive amount to do and there was absolutely No messing around Very quick and I Got it back the very next day I give this two thumbs up

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Zane, we are very pleased to receive two thumbs up! Thank you for taking the time to review our service and we hope that you consider us again in the future.

Lauren Brown
Lauren BrownVictoria

Was very good and quick

Was very quick, less than two hours! Was also very easy to work with as well for my first time getting a police check. Would highly recommend from my experience

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your review Lauren, we really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using our police check system. We hope you consider us again for any future police checks.

Jezy Balanay
Jezy BalanaySydney, NSW

Fast service

I like that I got the result fast but just an observation, it is kind of unusual to have the workflow - answer some details, then pay, then do something else to finish.

Excellent turnaround times

I Received my certificate within 24 hours. This really helps if you are in a hurry to obtain a clearance certificate for job applications where National Police Clearance certificates are a prerequisite to qualifying.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Melinda! We are very appreciative of your feedback and we are glad to hear that you were happy with our service. All the best for your job applications.

Kim Waters
Kim WatersHunter Region, NSW

Clear and easy to follow

I found the site to be very user friendly, informative, clear and easy to follow. The questions were answered and marked quickly. I would highly recommend this company. I was dreading doing my course online but it was a very simple process.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Amazing!!!!!! I applied for police check in the morning and received after few hours.

I was thinking that it gonna take some but it was very quick and amazing. Loved your service. Thanks and much appreciated your service. I would definitely recommend this to everyone..

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us Jaiminbhai, we are very appreciative of your comments and are thrilled to hear that you would recommend us to others.