Clear to Work
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Fast, Easy & Affordable. This is the one to choose

Fast, Easy & Affordable. This is the one to choose. 24 Hour Turnaround with easy to access help desk; user friendly website too; why use any other option other than this service.

quick police check

very happy and satisfied with the service. applied the police check via website, was ready within one business day as stated in their website. Applying procedure was well guided, easy to follow. def. use this company again for further documents if I need. Thank you.

Charlene M.
Charlene M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and Fast Service

Easy to access and fill up forms, specific instructions... Thusbis my first time to acquire this police check and its Valuable for money
I'm happy with the results! Thank you

Thankyou for your Feedback Charlene
we are happy we were able to assist you

Gary
Gary

Quick and simple

Good value for money, easy online forms to complete and I received the police check back the next day. Nothing negative to say about my experience with Clear To Work.

Adam H.
Adam H.South East Queensland, QLD

GOLD! Signed up overnight and completed within 24 hours.

These guys are fantastic highly recommend. Easy to sign up, quick and efficient learning tool, great responsive service, will use again and recommend without a doubt. If you need your RSA sign up now!

Quick easy

Needed police check asap got it back the very next day police check applied for , would highly recommend to friends and family. Good price too no cap. Thank you very much

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Quick and easy!

After searching multiple sites to do my RSA course I came across Clear to Work. After a 5-6 hour course, plus 4 video assessments I received my Interim Certificate the very next day! Website is easy to use and navigate and the whole process went smoothly. Thank you so much! I highly recommend Clear to Work.

never_again12
never_again12Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy application

I filled in the application, uploaded my documents. That was easy. I got the check back within the time frame they stated. I'm happy. They are the cheapest at $41

Kez
Kez

Well structured, easy to navigate

I completed my RSA and found the lessons and accompanying videos excellent. Got my Certificate just a few days after submitting final assessment. I’ve read some of the gripes people have. If you can’t demonstrate competence, you should not be approved! It was a bit tricky uploading ID with the size limit - suggest the max size be increased. Also I had to pay $5 to extend my course because I didn’t finish it in a set time (although I was unaware of the time limit). On the plus side, it did give me a hurry on to finish the course. I would recommend this website if other courses are as well set out as this one,

Find out how Clear to Work compares to other Services

Kevin has been very helpful and replied back straight away to every questions I had, also tried to speed up the process of my application, so thank you Kevin for your help, really appreciated your help

Dmitry
DmitrySydney

Fast service in my case, though the the number of identity documents requested is exhaustive

The good: received results within 24 hours ... well done!

The not-so-good: asked to upload 4 identity documents, passport alone or driving license was not enough, needed to also suppply Medicare and Private Health Insurance, and for some cards was required 2 photos, front and back. Took almost an hour of my time.

Greg
Greg

Seemless, i found it easy. Applying for work at the moment, need this doc for certain jobs, you were quick and easy to do. will recommend your service. Thank you.

kspranklin
kspranklinNorth Queensland, QLD

Super speedy, great customer service

Only challenge I had was when I took a photo that wasn't clear and couldn't change it before submitting. I emailed a clear photo, fast response and check shortly after.

Good service

Easy to apply. Only issue is taking a selfie picture is a bit tricky. Otherwise straight forward. Got processed quickly. Not sure if its cheaper that other organisation though. Thank you

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Vikashsingh, we appreciate that you took the time to review us and to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Fartun  Ali
Fartun AliVictoria

Excellent customer service

The customer service was absolutely amazing and I had a great support for the staff. I got stuck submitting the photos, and I received quick response from the staff and they solved my problems. Thank very much for your support.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Fartun, we appreciate your kind feedback and we are glad that we were able to assist you with your application. We hope that you consider us again for any future checks.