Clear to Work
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Carlo Hemady
Carlo HemadySydney, NSW

Results in a flash

Got my results in no time. It was quick as I needed to handed in for my employment requirements. For what it's worth it's value for money. I highly recommend this for anyone looking to get a positive results.

This is very fast. Incredible.

I received my police check very fast, just only 2 days. Great. Highly recommends for others want to get the ploce check online via clear to work website. Thank you.

Excellent!

Got my reply within 2 hours. Just in time, i needed the most. Did not expect it at all. Keep it up! Great work! Thank you very much for helping me❤.

Hello
Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm so glad we were able to assist you.
Best of luck with everything .

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Compliance

The manager and compliance manager discussed about compliance with the AQF qualifications but they forgot the compliance of their own courses published on their site.They are under the impression that all candidates are same accepting what they give.The information should not be deceptive and not fool the students.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Quick return

Thank you clear to work, I received my result within 6 hours. I have waited for at least 24 hours or more with other providers in the past. Very speedy and not excessive in cost.

SWZ
SWZSydney, NSW

RSA Online - Simple. Easy. Fast

Course was relatively easy to complete. I had a few questions to which their communication was amazing. I would definitely recommend this company to others who need to sit their RSA

RSA online, no troubles

I don't know what the other reviews were on about, straightforward quality service, quick responses to email queries. RSA by the next day. I was worried and needed it in a hurry, but they came through.

Fast, Easy & Affordable. This is the one to choose

Fast, Easy & Affordable. This is the one to choose. 24 Hour Turnaround with easy to access help desk; user friendly website too; why use any other option other than this service.

quick police check

very happy and satisfied with the service. applied the police check via website, was ready within one business day as stated in their website. Applying procedure was well guided, easy to follow. def. use this company again for further documents if I need. Thank you.

Charlene M.
Charlene M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and Fast Service

Easy to access and fill up forms, specific instructions... Thusbis my first time to acquire this police check and its Valuable for money
I'm happy with the results! Thank you

Thankyou for your Feedback Charlene
we are happy we were able to assist you

Gary
Gary

Quick and simple

Good value for money, easy online forms to complete and I received the police check back the next day. Nothing negative to say about my experience with Clear To Work.

Adam H.
Adam H.South East Queensland, QLD

GOLD! Signed up overnight and completed within 24 hours.

These guys are fantastic highly recommend. Easy to sign up, quick and efficient learning tool, great responsive service, will use again and recommend without a doubt. If you need your RSA sign up now!

kat
katCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

too much I.D required

This site is very tricky to use. my photos of my I.D kept getting rejected, and then I was asked to upload a pic of the back of my passport, which I don't have with me - Never have I been asked for a pic of the back before. I have asked to be refunded the fee, let's see if that happens.

Quick easy

Needed police check asap got it back the very next day police check applied for , would highly recommend to friends and family. Good price too no cap. Thank you very much

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Quick and easy!

After searching multiple sites to do my RSA course I came across Clear to Work. After a 5-6 hour course, plus 4 video assessments I received my Interim Certificate the very next day! Website is easy to use and navigate and the whole process went smoothly. Thank you so much! I highly recommend Clear to Work.