Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 2 of 9)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

More than happy with Clear to Work and their assistance.

They were very prompt with communications and very fair when l needed assistance. I could not fault the way things were carried out. They were very efficient with time control and service.

Fast efficient service

Clear to Work provided my criminal history check in under 24 hours. This included a request for me to resubmit a card used in my identification. All for a very reasonable price.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using our police check service, we really appreciate it and we hope you consider us for any future police checks.

Brindle0812
Brindle0812Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast service

Very happy with Clear To Work. They are the cheapest and fastest provider of police checks in Australia. I will be using their services for the rest of my working life!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you very much, we appreciate that you took the time to review us and to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Fast online response

Kudos to the company, very fast and reliable service. The instructions where clear and precise. Easy to understand and i would always recommend this company to other people as well.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Marlon, we appreciate that you took the time to review our service and are very glad to hear that you were happy using Clear to Work

police check

very happy thanks , may need to make it a little easy for some people to go though the context , some of the things that are required could be made easy .

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback James, we appreciate that you took the time to review our service. We hope that you consider us again for future police checks.

Jane P.
Jane P.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to use, fast processing. Perfect

Very easy to use. Staff are friendly and respond quickly to questions. Simple no fuss website. Would use again and would recommend. Applied and got the result the same day. Can't beat that.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you very much Jane, we appreciate that you took the time to review us and to share your experience using Clear to Work. We are glad to hear that we were able to assist you with your application.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Clear to work - and it worked!

Fairly easy to use and a quick outcome. I got the result the same day. Given the option for web cam pictures or to download which made it simpler. Follow the prompts and it is done!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your feedback Beverly, we are very glad to hear that you were happy with our service and we hope that you consider us again for any future police checks.

Perfect!

The service was Fast and reliable! Got mine same day! Will recomend to others! I was happy to recieve it the same day! I was expecting it. It was an amazing service!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Mae, we are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Reliable service, friendly service and easy to use online learning

This online RSA is easy to use and supplied all the information I required. When I did have a question, the response was fast and friendly. I'm very happy to recommend this service.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind feedback Tess, we were very happy to assist you and your comments will be passed onto our team.

Fast and reliable.

I received my police check in 3 hours after submitting all the necessary requirements. Had some issues but was easily addressed by customer service. Customer service crew were professional and friendly.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Lour Ann, we were glad to assist you in your application and we really appreciate your feedback.

Very Fast Service

This is the best and the fastest service ever in getting your NPC. You guys are the best and the most fastest service I’ve ever had. WELL DONE Guys 5⭐️

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Suarie, we really appreciate your kind feedback and are glad you were happy with our service.

Vineet Garg
Vineet GargSydney, NSW

Fast and quick service for NPC

Fast and quick service for NPC. I got the National Police Check Certificate in 2 hours. I am totally satisfied with the service. It one of the affordable way to get NPC. Thanks

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Vineet, we really appreciate that you took the time to provide feedback regarding your experience using Clear to Work.

Daniel J.
Daniel J.South East Queensland, QLD

Comprehensive, excellent customer service

Completed an online RSA course.The course itself was informative and comprehensive, with better questions than other courses. Customer service was excellent, with all issues dealt with quickly and effectively with no back and forth required.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your kind feedback Daniel, it is much appreciated by our team. We are so glad to hear that you were impressed by our online RSA course

Maria Sourris
Maria Sourris

Wow!!! Super quick

was super quick took 4 hours to receive report. very impressed!!! The uploading of documents was a bit of a pain but I guess they need all that information to process it.

Haiyu Yang
Haiyu YangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast process for criminal history check

The whole process is clear and professional. The respond is really quick. The whole process is super quick and got the result at the same day. Perfect service highly recommend

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Haiyu for your kind feedback, we are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service

Review

I requested the police check from clear to work one day and received the update the next day. I didn't think it would be so quick.
Was great promt and easy to follow.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to review our service Susana, we are very glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience.

Fabulous service

Result received within hours. I have used clear to work for the last 3 years, and they have always provided an efficient service. I recommend using them for your police checks.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your kind feedback Beth, we really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work

Peter
PeterSydney

National Police check

After initial concern due the provider did not update their address in application process after their changed their premises, issue was resolved with their admin team and Police check was received in few hours.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and to review our service Peter. We are glad to have been able to resolve this with you and appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Graeme Gardner
Graeme GardnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

simple, easy and efficient

Had to get a quick check done prior to commence a new job. The process was simple to follow and had a speedy response back in time to start my new role.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Graeme, we are so glad to hear that you were happy with our service. All the best for your new role!

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Simple and quick response!

The website was very easy to use with simple instructions and a quick turn-over process! I received my results the following day via email. Would definitely recommend to others who need a police check.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much Amelia, we appreciate that you took the time to leave feedback on your experience.

Charley Zheng
Charley Zheng

Change of heart

I recently had an issue with Clear to work, not happy, but hats off to the management team, got back to me straight away and gone very much above and beyond to make sure the issue was sorted. Well done to the guys at clear to work. Issues can always arise, but you can be certain they will look after you.

Stacey O'Sullivan
Stacey O'SullivanIllawarra, NSW

Quick and Easy

Clear to Work was a quick and easy application process for a National Criminal Check. It also made additional checks easy as I required updated checks. Being able to log in and view my checks made it a great platform if I was away from the office and needed access to the check.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Stacey, we appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Sabrina Brook
Sabrina BrookCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I found the process to be good but it was a little difficult uploading documents because it kept saying they were over sized all the time. It would have been a much faster process if it uploaded the standard size documents.

Jeanine Phillips
Jeanine PhillipsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Required quick Police Check - received in under a day!

I went on the internet looking for an efficient and affordable police check service and I found Clear to Work site. Easy application process although you do have to have access to ID and photos of them to get through it but just being thorough. I was delighted to receive my Police Check in under a day!!
Brilliant - very Happy 5 stars!!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Jeanine, we appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Easy refund and very quick service!

Have been really quick responding and they responded well when I asked information and for my refund .

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your kind feedback Geraldine