Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 4 of 9)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Lathish kumar
Lathish kumarPerth, WA

This is perfect

It was quick and easy to get the certificate within a few hours after applying it. It was easy to upload photos and and easy to fill the application without any trouble

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Lathish for your feedback. We are very pleased to hear you found the process quick and easy and appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.

Deborah Aldridge
Deborah AldridgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick, and just what I needed for the job

The day before my interview I really needed this, Thanks you came through . The result was within 24hrs. The instructions were clear and follow up was very quick even when I incorrectly sized a pic.. All done, Thanks

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Clear to Work Deborah. We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service.

Excellent turnaround time and Cheap

I required a police clearance check and this provided the cheapest option and along with this low price it gave a fast turn around time, less than 2 hours. Overall very impressed and would highly recommend the service provided.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience Sean, we are so glad that you were satisfied with our service and that you would recommend us to others.

Marivic Guitang
Marivic GuitangNorth Queensland, QLD

It's great!

The steps are simple and easy to follow. I got the result in just few hours which I am very happy with because I need it as soon as possible.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Marivic, we are so glad to hear you were happy with our service.

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best price I found for National check

I applied for a volunteer national check which was required for university placement. I received it within a couple of hours. It was the cheapest check I could find from an authorised company. Thanks a lot. I will recommend.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your review Fiona, we are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our police check service and that you would recommend us to others. All the best for your placement.

Dipyaman G.
Dipyaman G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

The work or the procedure has been on point and compact. Easy to work on the steps provided by the site to get the document that you have been requesting.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank Dipyaman, thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased that you were happy with our service and we hope that you consider us for future police checks.

Easy process

Easy process and quick out come. Result can be received with in hours. Not too much complicated to apply via online. Easy to upload related documents and easy access to varify idienty documents.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your experience using Clear to Work, we are pleased to hear that you found the process quick and easy. We hope that you consider us again for any future police checks.

Franklin
FranklinPerth, WA

RSA Certificate

I came here to find out if its a scam .Ohh thank God i see these good comments.. ive been scam by rsa online website, robbed me 24dollars. Cleartowork is only 17dollars but its legit. thanks clear to work...!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Franklin for taking the time to share your experience with Clear to Work. We are very pleased to hear it has been a positive experience for you and we wish you the best for your future endeavours.

Super quick

Got my Police Check less than 24hrs so great turn around time and was able to apply for the job on the same day. Easy to use and easy to navigate the site

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you very much Manish, we really appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear you were impressed with our service. All the best for your job application!

Jenny B.
Jenny B.Murray Mallee, SA

Highly recommend

Would highly recommend clear to work for the RSA online course. Easy to navigate and very prompt with answering my email and in receiving my certificate. For also taking the time to comment on people's concerns in the reviews. Very professional

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Jenny for your kind feedback. We are so pleased to hear that we were able to assist you with your enquiry and that you were successful in completing your RSA.
The Team at Clear to Work.

Karly Ogden
Karly OgdenPerth, WA

Good and easy website

Fast and easy process to upload or take images, and also the cheapest I've found online. Instructs you as to when you can and can't go back and edit details before submitting.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience Karly, we really appreciate you feedback. We hope that you consider us again for any future police checks

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Great, quick and easy to use

Got my Police Check within 6hrs so great turn around time and was able to apply for the job on the same day. Easy to use and easy to navigate the site

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Kiri, and best of luck with the job application!

Professional
ProfessionalVictoria

National Police Check back in two hours

I was really pleased to get my police check back within two hours. Although this cannot be guaranteed I was pleased that it does happen in some cases as advertised.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Clear to Work, we are very glad to hear that you received your results quickly and we hope that you consider us for any future police checks.

Deb L
Deb L

Fast service.

Clear to work made the process easy and thank you for delivering the check certificate fast :) Highly recommend their service for police checks though-out Australia. Not keen on the 30 words though...

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Deb, we appreciate that you took the time to share your experience and we are thrilled to hear that you recommend our police check service.

Very fast

Very professional but they should allow PDF docs for uploading too. As most of docs are in PDF these days. Why 30 words required to write only? Why not more

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Muhammad, we appreciate your comments and hope that you consider us again for any future police checks.

Anubha Bhardwaj
Anubha BhardwajSydney, NSW

Perfect

Should allow pdf docs and heavy pixel files too..as now a days everyone have phones to store data with good quality image /camera pixels..why is it mandatory to have 30 words???

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Clear to Work. We appreciate your feedback and your comments and hope that you consider us again for future police checks.

Susan Greer
Susan GreerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Found upload of documents difficult and had to seek help. May have been busy time with system. Excellent service when I advised of circumstances beyond my control with report forwarded promptly.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Susan, we were glad to be of assistance to you. We appreciate you taking the time to review our service and we hope you consider us again for any future police checks

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Quick and Easy, results within the day

Very intuitive and easy to use, with clear instructions of what documents are needed and how to upload them, and I got my results back within a couple of hours. Perfect.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Rufus, we appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience. We hope you consider us again for any future police checks.

Alessandra
AlessandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely satified

Good service...I had a few issues with the time frame of the courses that I choose but they solved in a couple of days... I am happy with the service !!!!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your feedback Alessandra, we were very pleased to assist you with your online course

A K.
A K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

The Application for the clear to work was quite easy, and I received the clear to work document very fast.
Was going to give 5 stars but having to write a minimum 30 words for this review is unnecessary.

Bina
BinaPerth, WA

Highly recommended

About 4 weeks ago I wrote a negative review about Clear to Work based on a past bad scam experience NOT related to CTW. Since then I have found out that Clear to Work is an accredited organisation with the WA Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor. I have now completed the RSA course which is valid Australia wide and am very happy with Clear to Work's efficient service and thorough, detailed RSA course and pricing. I highly recommend Clear to Work's RSA course.

GeeS
GeeSHunter Region, NSW

So quick, so easy

My daughter did her RSA Online (NSW). Content and course information was thorough and relevant. Marking was quick and efficient. I cannot recommend Clear To Work highly enough, they were great.

Thats perfect.

It is fast and less time consuming. Its accurate and helpful for those who wants quick report.
Easy to use and application process for individuals. It is safe to use by email notifications.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your review Mahesh, we appreciate your comments and we are glad to hear that you found our service easy to use.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

It is great. It was quick and requirements for photos were not overly harsh.

I would rather pay at the end rather than the start. In case it does not work. A slight glitch happened where I paid and then it did not go to the following things I needed to do. I paid again then it worked. Not sure if I paid twice or not.

Nicole  O'Connor
Nicole O'ConnorSouth East Queensland, QLD

It would be good to be able to use PDF copies but it was very fast and easy service

As I had to take photo's then email it to myself as I was doing the application on the computer it would have been easier just to scan and use a PDF but it was still a great service thank you