Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Vineet Garg
Vineet GargSydney, NSW

Fast and quick service for NPC

Fast and quick service for NPC. I got the National Police Check Certificate in 2 hours. I am totally satisfied with the service. It one of the affordable way to get NPC. Thanks

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Vineet, we really appreciate that you took the time to provide feedback regarding your experience using Clear to Work.

Daniel J.
Daniel J.South East Queensland, QLD

Comprehensive, excellent customer service

Completed an online RSA course.The course itself was informative and comprehensive, with better questions than other courses. Customer service was excellent, with all issues dealt with quickly and effectively with no back and forth required.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your kind feedback Daniel, it is much appreciated by our team. We are so glad to hear that you were impressed by our online RSA course

Maria Sourris
Maria Sourris

Wow!!! Super quick

was super quick took 4 hours to receive report. very impressed!!! The uploading of documents was a bit of a pain but I guess they need all that information to process it.

Haiyu Yang
Haiyu YangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast process for criminal history check

The whole process is clear and professional. The respond is really quick. The whole process is super quick and got the result at the same day. Perfect service highly recommend

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Haiyu for your kind feedback, we are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service

Review

I requested the police check from clear to work one day and received the update the next day. I didn't think it would be so quick.
Was great promt and easy to follow.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to review our service Susana, we are very glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience.

Fabulous service

Result received within hours. I have used clear to work for the last 3 years, and they have always provided an efficient service. I recommend using them for your police checks.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your kind feedback Beth, we really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work

Graeme Gardner
Graeme GardnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

simple, easy and efficient

Had to get a quick check done prior to commence a new job. The process was simple to follow and had a speedy response back in time to start my new role.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Graeme, we are so glad to hear that you were happy with our service. All the best for your new role!

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Simple and quick response!

The website was very easy to use with simple instructions and a quick turn-over process! I received my results the following day via email. Would definitely recommend to others who need a police check.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much Amelia, we appreciate that you took the time to leave feedback on your experience.

Charley Zheng
Charley Zheng

Change of heart

I recently had an issue with Clear to work, not happy, but hats off to the management team, got back to me straight away and gone very much above and beyond to make sure the issue was sorted. Well done to the guys at clear to work. Issues can always arise, but you can be certain they will look after you.

Sabrina Brook
Sabrina BrookCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I found the process to be good but it was a little difficult uploading documents because it kept saying they were over sized all the time. It would have been a much faster process if it uploaded the standard size documents.

Jeanine Phillips
Jeanine PhillipsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Required quick Police Check - received in under a day!

I went on the internet looking for an efficient and affordable police check service and I found Clear to Work site. Easy application process although you do have to have access to ID and photos of them to get through it but just being thorough. I was delighted to receive my Police Check in under a day!!
Brilliant - very Happy 5 stars!!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Jeanine, we appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Easy refund and very quick service!

Have been really quick responding and they responded well when I asked information and for my refund .

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your kind feedback Geraldine

Find out how Clear to Work compares to other Services

Amazing customer service and quick and cheapest!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your amazing feedback, we are very glad to hear that you were happy with our service and hope that you enjoyed your course.

Callista Glowacz
Callista GlowaczMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick

Quick and cheapest I find. Had response in 24hrs. Very happy with the result as have used others in the past and this was the quickest and most simplest for a report.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your feedback Callista - we really appreciate it and are glad to hear that you were happy with our service

Quick service

I got my certificate in 10 minutes or so.
I just want to mention that one step is not defined clearly but they had a quick followup and in the end, they didn't even need the extra document (which is fine, of course).
All good in the end.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using our service Andrea, we really appreciate the feedback.

Yvette Homewood
Yvette HomewoodCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick and easy format

Clear to work was very quick and easy to use I would recommend any to use. I had mine within a couple of hours, great layout of website. Thank you

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review Yvette, we are so glad to hear you found our site easy to use and that you were happy with the service.

Perfect

Good service and fast service ,no body is so fast and accurate..I would recommend to my all friends for your website..we always looking for something new and different..thank you very much

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Virpal, we are pleased to hear that you were happy with your experience and would recommend us to others

Easy application!

The application was easy.
Whenever I needed help, they reply quickly to inquiries. I encountered some internal error during uploading of my ID. They asked me to email it to them and they did the uploading themselves.
I received the result of my National Police Check within the day.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Mary, we appreciate your kind feedback

Leelee
LeeleeDarling Downs, QLD

Police check documentation upload etc

I want to say a massive THANK YOU to Nadine from Clear to work and info for all their hard efforts to complete a difficult situation and assist me by showing kindness throughout this whole process, I am amazed at how kind and considerate Nadine has been to myself and never gave up to see this check finalised. This was a trying time for me that could have been stressful but it wasn't.
Nadine you are wonderful at your job and i recommend anyone use this company as this process was made easy for me.
Thank you everyone i appreciated all your hard efforts on my case.
Take care team.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind feedback Leelee. We are so glad to hear Nadine was able to assist and help you through your application.

Intuitive to use

The steps for the procedure we needed were well documented with clear examples of what exactly was required. The fact that all of the types of documents that could be used for each category were listed out was very helpful.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

We are very appreciative that you took the time to share some feedback on using our system Maria, thank you.

Nelson S.
Nelson S.Hunter Region, NSW

This was exactly what I needed?

It only took about 12-24 hours to receive my police check! Highly recommend. Super easy to be verified. I will be using this website in the future and hassle free. 10/10.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your experience using our police check service Nelson. We are thrilled that you were happy with the service and that you would recommend us to others

Prasanna M.
Prasanna M.Sydney, NSW

Best deal on money and legit

Its a really nice deal considering the cost which is relevantly cheaper than other sites and is easy to follow. I found this to be the best deal on money.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Prasanna, we are very glad to hear that you were happy with our police check system

Very easy to use

I found the whole process very easy and quick. Will recommend Clear to Work to family friends and colleagues. It was also less costly than other sites for National Police Check.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time share your experience Donna, we appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you will recommend us to others.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Really fast response time and appreciate the service very much. User friendly website and was easy to navigate and upload all details. I was recommended to use this by a friend and will surely ask my new friends to do so too.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Mohamed, we appreciate your kind feedback and that you took the time to share your experience using our service.

Best service

Staff members are very friendly. Any queries about documents through email they response very quickly. Moreover they have approved my police check very quickly once they have received my all documents accurately. I am happy with your service.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your kind feedback Reza, we are always very happy to help and we are glad to hear that you were happy with our service