Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 4 of 7)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

It is great. It was quick and requirements for photos were not overly harsh.

I would rather pay at the end rather than the start. In case it does not work. A slight glitch happened where I paid and then it did not go to the following things I needed to do. I paid again then it worked. Not sure if I paid twice or not.

Nicole  O'Connor
Nicole O'ConnorSouth East Queensland, QLD

It would be good to be able to use PDF copies but it was very fast and easy service

As I had to take photo's then email it to myself as I was doing the application on the computer it would have been easier just to scan and use a PDF but it was still a great service thank you

Moped269
Moped269South East Queensland, QLD

White Glove Service

I recently used Clear to Work to renew my RSA. (What a Govt tax rip off joke but I digress) I had a spot of bother at the beginning with what I thought was a dead link and contacted Tech support. I was soon enough responded to by a very helpful individual Julie! She quickly helped me discover that I was using Safari as my browser and that I should try using Chrome instead which I already use as a back up as safari sucks. Everything was fixed and I proceeded to take all the required tests to get my certificate. Even had a little fun with the video that I had submitted at the end! Thanks again Julie and Clear to Work for making a boring thing like renewing your RSA as painless as possible! Prost

Excellent Process

This was the easiest process with extremely timely results ever. I highly recommend Clear to work. This was easy to understand, straight forward and the outcome came within minutes rather than weeks.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Natalie for taking the time to share your experience with Clear to Work - we really appreciate it and we are happy to hear that you would recommend us to others.

Ralph
RalphGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast, Efficient Service

Easy to apply for police checks, website is easy to use and very user friendly. Fast turnaround time in under 1 day. Great Service. Highly recommend their business. 5 stars

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Ralph, we are thrilled to hear that you were happy with our service and the turnaround time of your police check.

Perfect and so fast

Not a massive amount to do and there was absolutely No messing around Very quick and I Got it back the very next day I give this two thumbs up

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Zane, we are very pleased to receive two thumbs up! Thank you for taking the time to review our service and we hope that you consider us again in the future.

Lauren Brown
Lauren BrownVictoria

Was very good and quick

Was very quick, less than two hours! Was also very easy to work with as well for my first time getting a police check. Would highly recommend from my experience

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your review Lauren, we really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using our police check system. We hope you consider us again for any future police checks.

Jezy Balanay
Jezy BalanaySydney, NSW

Fast service

I like that I got the result fast but just an observation, it is kind of unusual to have the workflow - answer some details, then pay, then do something else to finish.

Excellent turnaround times

I Received my certificate within 24 hours. This really helps if you are in a hurry to obtain a clearance certificate for job applications where National Police Clearance certificates are a prerequisite to qualifying.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Melinda! We are very appreciative of your feedback and we are glad to hear that you were happy with our service. All the best for your job applications.

Kim Waters
Kim WatersHunter Region, NSW

Clear and easy to follow

I found the site to be very user friendly, informative, clear and easy to follow. The questions were answered and marked quickly. I would highly recommend this company. I was dreading doing my course online but it was a very simple process.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Amazing!!!!!! I applied for police check in the morning and received after few hours.

I was thinking that it gonna take some but it was very quick and amazing. Loved your service. Thanks and much appreciated your service. I would definitely recommend this to everyone..

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us Jaiminbhai, we are very appreciative of your comments and are thrilled to hear that you would recommend us to others.

Very fast

Well and rapidly done. Expected done within 2 business days but I think they have just worked overnight. Nothing to worry about now. Excellent service and fantastic experience. Thank you

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your review Muhammad, we really appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear that you were happy with our police check service.

Sam U.
Sam U.Perth, WA

Got the clearance just within few hours

Make sure you have access to a camera (phone or webcam) and all relevant documents ready before applying. Service is quick and the price is the lowest compared to others.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your review Sam, we are glad to hear you were happy with our service. We hope that you consider us again for any future police checks.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

This is perfect service. I got a police check very fast

This is perfect service. I got a police check very fast and then much cheaper than other services. Also probably i am going to choose again will chooce again thanks so much

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review, we are very glad to hear that you liked our service and that you would use us again.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Easy as pie. Got it done without having to take a day off work.

Everything is straight forward and easy to pace around a busy hospo schedule. Do it in little instalments over your work week or smash it out in a single afternoon.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your review Davor, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your online training through Clear to Work and we appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.

Spot on

The service provided was quick.
I was able to manage everything through my mobile itself. Didn't have to go anywhere else or login through my laptop
Appreciate that!!

Suggestion : It'd be amazing if pdf formats are allowed.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your review Nishant, we appreciate your comments and we are glad that you were satisfied with our service.

Linda Fothergill
Linda FothergillVictoria

Fast service for results

The web site was a little clunky to navigate if you don't have a large screen (as a lot of scrolling was involved). Providing ID was a little more difficult than other sites I've used previously (they had to be jpeg format and they limit file sizes of photos to 2 mb which was quite annoying). Very good price wise and the turn around time to receive results was excellent.

Maria Besas
Maria BesasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy to get police check

I was able to get police check from them in just one hour. I did not expect that! So quick! And the cheapest one I got online too. I recommend this website.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your review Maria, we are so please to hear that you were happy with the turn around time for your police check. We appreciate that you would recommend us to others.
The Team at Clear to Work

Actually very good

Very fast and well described procedure.cheapest Price and very good service. All the required documentation and clear method of uploading is well explained on the site . Very happy with service

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you very much for your review Navjyoti, we appreciate your comments are glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service, We hope that you consider us for any future police checks,
Regards,

Abhi
AbhiSydney, NSW

Licensee and Advanced Licensee

I did 2 courses through clear to work and was extremely satisfied with the course. I have recommended clear to work to all my colleagues to complete their RSA and other courses.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your review Abhi, we are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed the courses you completed through Clear to Work and that you have recommended us to your colleagues.

Fast and Easy

Great service, extremely prompt and easy to use. Received the check in less than four hours. Would highly recommend. Also seems to be the cheapest option online too. Thanks heaps :)

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Kerry, we appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you found our service quick and easy.

National Police check

I have great satisfaction. The service was amazing in terms of its easy access in submitting the application and the fast processing time which facilitates quick response from employers. Thank you.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your review Biruck, we are glad to hear that you were very satisfied with our service and we appreciate that you took the time to say so. We hope that you consider us for any future police checks.

Nikki
Nikki

quick and easy

easy to navigate just uploading information and details a little tricky at times. Used them twice no complaints really. Have recommended to my friends and family. Price is also reasonable

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Nikki, we are very glad to hear this is the second time you've chosen to use us and appreciate that you would recommend us to others.

All good

As im writing this, i saw comments below, not so good but upon application I've follow all instruction and the result was quick, i got my police check within 4 hours or less, i believe that the negative review are based on person to person on what they gone through.. thank you

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Joemel. we really appreciate it and are very glad to hear to you liked the system and received your police check back quickly.

Joemel Bade

thanks to you and all the haters

Quicker than expected

Was returned the same day as I applied. Easy application procedure and prompt email communication for any errors that needed correcting. Would definitely recommend if you need to get a check done quickly.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Irene, we are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our service and communication and are thrilled to know that you would recommend us to others. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.