Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 7 of 8)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Dee
Dee

This is perfect

Quick and really easy to follow, very convenient to do from home, definitely learned new things and i strongly recommend this website and it is not really expensive compared ro other places

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Dee, we're very happy to hear you loved the course.

Julie Hayes
Julie HayesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Police check

Although it took a little while to download all my documents, my check came through within 24 hours which was great as I need it for work. Good price too.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts Julie, we appreciate your feedback. All the best for your new role!

Happy

I personally don't agree with e-mail only contact, but when you get used to it, it works with quick response. Also, not possessing a scanner, to be able to submit the necessary by phone was a relief. It would be helpful to add this detail.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Mark, I will pass your comments on to our team. We appreciate your comments and are glad we could be helpful to you.

Perfect !

It made it so easy to do it online, especially not being in a classr. Made me confident to complete the course. I really would recommend this to all those looking to do their RSA.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

We appreciate your feedback Cornelia and are glad that you felt at ease with our online course.

Fantastic service!!

It was really quick and user friendly. I suggest people to use this service but could be cheaper. Over all I am really happy and thankful to the service provider.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for feedback Mohammad, we're happy to hear you liked the service.

Ted K.
Ted K.Sydney, NSW

It makes me alive

Perfect website to do your RSA, useful and various courses. If you are here to work you want to have more opportunities than others. Get RSA by Clear to work.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Ted, we appreciate you recommending us!

Keith A.
Keith A.Mid North Coast, NSW

Effective and efficient

Well organised and easy to use but effective in teaching and providing up to date and relevant details. Each section was easy to read with goo references for additional information and suitable and adequate questions at the end of each section. The final submission was good to require some additinoal research to ensure a full and complete answer.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for letting us know how you found the course Keith, we appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you enjoyed the content of the course.

Gaurav Kharbanda
Gaurav KharbandaSydney, NSW

Best online learning

The convenience of online learning is called clear to work. The best experience for my learning and accreditation. The support and the online feature are just on spot for learning.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Gaurav! It is our pleasure to be able to provide great support to our online students. We're very happy to hear you had a great experience.

Debbie Brown
Debbie BrownSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great support and fast feedback

The course was clear, the video exam was not stressful like I anticipated, would highly recommend.
I will put more of my team thru courses now. It was great I could do the course outside work hours and it was marked quickly the next day.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with our course Debbie, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with positive feedback.

Pole
PoleNorthern Region, NSW

Easy to understand

The 2 courses I have been doing are easy to understand which helps heaps. When I have had an enquiry has been answered in a timely manner. Interviews made myself feel at ease as I was so nervous. Great all round

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you so for taking the time to give some positive feedback, we're happy that we were able to assist you.

Florencia V.
Florencia V.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for those without much time.

Great and flexible online education. I did the Licencee training online. It was well organised and at good price. You have plenty of time to complete the course and all the information is at hand. Recommended to all those who have little time in hand.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Florencia, we're glad the course suited you.

Marc Kuzma
Marc KuzmaSydney, NSW

great experience

Easy to follow instructions all done on your own time and in the comfort of your office or home, recommended
Short interview at the end done on facetime
Saved me a lot of time

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how you found the course Marc, it's great to receive your feedback.

Harneet Kaur
Harneet KaurGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient Service

Applied for national police check as i needed it on urgent basis and got it the back in 24 hours.
Really happy with the service and the turnaround time. will use them again

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Harneet, we really appreciate you letting us know you were happy with our service.

Emilio Bonzi
Emilio BonziSydney, NSW

Easy, fast and clear

From the beginning of the booking till the completion of the course all was handled well with no issues and delays. FaceTime interview went really good and staff was really professional!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

We're so glad to hear your course went smoothly Emilio. I'll pass your remarks onto our training staff to let them know you enjoyed your interview.

Good relative course.

Good course, easy to find and work through. Thank you for the assistance. I would recommend Clear to work and will utilise the service again for upcoming career opportunities. Recommended.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Shane - we're so happy you enjoyed the course and that we were able to assist you. All the best, the team at Clear to Work.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!!

Thanks for all your help Clear to Work!
fast and prompt service, helpful staff. quick turn around and excellent communication. I would recommend Clear to Work to anyone needing a Police Check.

Steven L.
Steven L.Sydney, NSW

Delivered within timeline provided

I did not receive my check within 1 business day which made me worry a little but i did receive the check within 8 business days. As the website stated it must have had to have gone through a manual check. It was easy to upload ID and saved me the need to go to the local police station to have my ID verified. The service is also cheaper then the NSW police. I would recommend.

Leah
LeahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

RSF certificate

Easy & relevant course that didn’t take me long to complete at all. Fabulous price & amazing customer service.
This isn’t a scam website or anything silly.
Administration staff are responsive, incredibly helpful & resolved a problem that was entirely my doing & took them weeks to prompt me step by step to get right. They were extremely professional & went out of their way with numerous emails. It was clear I have very limited tech experience & was overwhelmed with simple online steps to resolve my issue but they (Julie in particular) were persistent & didn’t ignore correspondence as some reviews suggest.
I couldn’t be happier with the customer service & my experience with Clear to Work has been nothing but fantastic.

Thank you so much, we appreciate the feedback

Jess
JessSouthwest, VIC

Nadine's Assistance

Received really great assistance from Nadine at clear to work! I sent her this long wordy email asking why i hadn't got my police check and she replied almost immediately with a clear response and resolved the issue
Turns out it was my silly mistake! : )
Clearly shes very good at her job and takes pride is making customers happy!

Thank you so much, we appreciate the feedback

Naii Navarro
Naii NavarroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful staff , fast turnaround

I used Clear to Work for online courses and then required a Check for my new Job.
Got stuck on the ID section but the team responded to my email within a couple of hours and i was good to go. Got my check back within 2 days. Really Happy

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

At first I was very concerned...But then

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for very much.

Fab company!

Leah and the team are awwsome,attention to detail,student focused,and so much more,highly recommend the online courses are great,happy to help in any way possible and easy to talk to in regards to online coursss

Leah
LeahBrisbane

excellent

Great customer service. They emailed me back very promptly. Great value for money. Their course are the cheapest I could find anywhere. Would highly recommend, and will differently do repeat business again.

Quick response

Just done my rsa course i had an issue i just emailed and I had a quick response. Easy to understand. course info is easy to obtain and understand. I would recommend.

robert
robertCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

help with check

I was having problems filling out a police check and a very helpful lady helped me just about through every part of it, would have been able to do it without her help thank you very much for all the help given
Highly recommend this company