Clearasil Ultra Extra Strength Acne Treatment Cream

Clearasil Ultra Extra Strength Acne Treatment Cream

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clearasil? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lee Bee
Lee Bee

Be careful when using this product

If you use this product just apply it via a cotton bud and only to the pimple as if you touch surrounding skin, it’s like a 2nd° burn. I’m not sure whether it got rid of the pimple.... as my skin was red and raised where it was originally.

Purchased in November 2020 for $8.00.

Therese B.
Therese B.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing, love it

I was not going to review this product but my experience is so different from the other reviews that I felt I had to! My face has been very blotchy and I've always had pimples on my nose, forehead, cheeks, chin and jaw line. I'm 40 years old so it's not the best look! I hated my face! I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now (the one tube has lasted this long with one or twice daily application) and my redness and splotchy have cleared up!! I no longer get white heads at all!! I have had no adverse reactions at all. My skin is very oily and maybe that accounts for the difference in results!

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $15.00.

Other Acne Treatments

This product is not for everyone

Acne Treatments

Find out how Clearasil Ultra Extra Strength Acne Treatment Cream compares to other Acne Treatments

Rachael L.
Rachael L.Sydney, NSW

Apply only on affected spot

YES - It makes your skin itchy. Red. Inflamed - IF - you use it all over your skin.
However, use as per label and apply only to the spot.
Reduction in inflammation, redness reduces immediately. Pimple reduced in size overnight.

Purchased in March 2020.

Horrible

I've been using it for a week and every morning when I wake up I'll have white dots all over my face and it's made my face worse, My face was getting better and the cream has made it worse!!!!

This product is too harsh!

nymph
nymph

RED, ITCHY AND FLAKY SKIN

I used this to clear up the occasional pimple- I don't have many pimples, but the occasional one will pop up on the chin or forehead. I used this product ONCE, and the results were disastrous. My face went red overnight and swollen, and stayed like that for about four days. This stuff is really strong, and my skin is usually not sensitive. Then the peeling and dryness came, and I didn't touch the product again. I don't recommend this product at all. Clearasil face washes also did nothing for me,

Only product that works for me

I wet my face,head (shaved)and hands slightly and smooth a small amount all over once or twice a day.
I do not get any irritation.Reduces Rosacea and red blotches.
No shiny head either.
Jim

Other Acne Treatments

Does more than you think!

Didn't react well to my sensitive skin BUT does effectively remove warts! Yes you heard me, just by accident I discovered this. Must be the particular chemicals in it, but was very effective for me as a I had two small ones (on hand and toe) and after maybe a week they disappeared and haven't returned.

Lussuria
LussuriaMelbourne

Not as good as the Rapid Action

Chezzb
ChezzbSydney

Works for me!

I like it. It definitely reduces redness (as fast as over night for me) and the duration of my blemishes is decreased. Definitely need to use it sparingly, too much and it can cause irritation and will dry skin out a bit. It's very much a "spot" treatment only. Wouldn't use for large breakouts.
Reduced pimple size and duration
Dries skin slightly

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

Good

i needed a quick fix to remove a massive pimple the night before a job interview, it cleared my skin for the small pimples and the large one definitly decreased in size and lost redness, enough that it could be concealed.
it felt like it was working as soon as i applied it. It was tingling and made my skin feel very clean. It didnt iritate my skin or make it very dry like others i have tried. Rubs into skin well and doesnt have an awful chemical smell. will keep buying
quite expensive, almost $14 for a small tube.

blackcat3
blackcat3NSW, 2350

Terrible

This product really didn't have good performance. I would have expected it to treat pimples as the advertising suggests. I wouldn't buy it again and I thought it was a waste of money. Clean and clear was much better than this product
Readily available at the supermarket and chemist. Reasonably priced. Might be suitable for some skin types. Well known brand for teenagers with skin problems and acne.
This product did not seem to clear the pimples up at all. I found it dried my skin out alot. Other products at the same price range were better in helping get rid of pimples.

whyvet
whyvetNSW, 2200

Good

It works well for me, but I've heard that it doesn't work well unless you don't have serious acne. Well, I've never had any serious acne issues.
Works well to clear up a couple of pimples quickly.
Dries up the skin if you use it alot.

doublecurl
doublecurlSydney, NSW

Good

I've tried a lot of acne products. While this didn't work for me in the past it started to help clear my skin when i used it after i cleansed with Cetaphil. I continue to use it as a spot treatment anytime i get a pimple come up. What i realised though is that this isn't suitable for cystic acne, all it will do is dry out the skin around it.
This worked for me when used after cleansing with cetaphil
Expensive for a small tube. If it gets on your clothes or towels or anything will stain/get bleach type marks.