Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash

3.8

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Acne Severity
Nichola J.

Nichola J.South East Queensland, QLD

Allergic reaction

My teenage daughter used this and soon after using it her face was burning, sore, red, dry and felt tight! I had to get her some antihistamine tablets. Do not use this as it drys out your skin!

Purchased in February 2020 at Sainsbury’s .

Ease of Application

Horrible product

This product is the worst, at first i thought it was working but after a week of using it , it started drying out my face it even dries out the face after on use it makes your face feel tight. I hate it and in fact it actually increased the amount of pimples i have. DO NOT BUY

Very Bad Product

I use this product every morning and every night, along with a moisturising product from Simple, which I've been using for a while and quite like. This is the first time I've bought clearasil and gel wash and I won't buy it again. It dries out my skin after I use it, and whilst the product claims to keep working all day, my skin is extremely oily by the time I go to use it 12 hours later. The product runs out quickly and is too expensive for what it is. I would definitely not recommend this product.

Acne Treatments

Find out how Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash compares to other Acne Treatments

See all Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash reviews