Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash

3.8

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Acne Severity

I need some more and can't find it.

This stuff is great for me. I have very oily skin and my acne looks really bad when it breaks out. This clears it up within a few days. I had purchased it at my local WalMart but they do not have it anymore.

Purchased in July 2018 at WalMart for $5.50.

Ease of Application

I Love This Acne Cream So Much- It Helps So Much

I am a 22 year old with very oily skin. I have been using this product since I was 16. It is the only other product I've found that absolutely works. It is great to pinpoint the acne and just place a small pea sized amount on the acne heads. It is great for drying out my acne on my forehead as well as where my nose-pads sit from my glasses. I love this product so much and it is very inexpensive!

Shikkra

Shikkra

If I could give it 10 stars I would

I honestly cannot recommend this product highly enough. It does exactly what it says on the bottle - from the day I started using it, no more pimples and even my old acne scars have almost completely faded. I only use it once a day at night, and follow up with a bit of moisturiser. I understand it may not work for everyone but for me, its been a miracle product.

Acne Treatments

Find out how Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash compares to other Acne Treatments

Awesome

This product is so good, however the people saying it causes more pimples are correct but that's because the wash actually draws out the bacteria in your skin. Complimented by a good diet, this product and brad is the best out there. Would not settle for anything else

Awesome Product - Just Use Moisturizer After

ive been using this product for a couple of months, and it definitely works- any acne or scars almost disappear in a day or less! the only problem i had with it is that is dries out your skin, but if you use a moisturizer after, your skin will not only be clear and soft, but it will be moisturized! hope this helped :)

Perfect for me!

This product is fantastic, for me it works far better than proactiv and look at the price difference between those two. I definetly recommend this product, it reduced my acne by around 60% and I only have to use it once a day. One problem is that if you don't use it in collaboration with another clearasil product eg the ultra rapid action pimple cream than its effects deteriorate however it still works well individually just not as well as when in collaboration.
Reliable, quick, cheap.
disappears quickly, needs collaborative usage.

Tarlie
Tarlie

Wow!

I couldn't believe the results! In the morning I had a pimple at night it had vanished almost completely! Made my skin feel very fresh :) although it did dry my skin a bit, but hey better then oily skin any day :) but at first I got to admit I hated the product I hated the fact it dried my skin. So I stopped using it but then summer came and I started to get oily so I was like hey i should try out this product again and give it another chance and my skin for the summer was amazing!!!!
Minimised pimples :)