Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test Questions & Answers (page 3 of 3)

Brand Manager for Clearblue Easy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

44 questions from our users

corinna
corinnaasked

What does it mean when you get a smile face but you eject the stick and the face doesnt disapear by the next day and you insert a new stick and the face is still there? Doesnt say ready symbol.

isabelle12
isabelle12

If it's the smiley face (not flashing) it means peak fertility period of 48hrs and the face will remain. You do not need to keep testing after you get the smiley face.

Mmarz

that is right! the smiley face( not flashing) will be there for the next 48 hours. In my case, I will do my next test on day 8, because my cycle is 28 days (When you buy the Clear Blue OT there will be a guide that tell you when are you going to do your test based on your cycle).I count my day 1 on the first day of my period. Hope this will help. P.S you can use the same monitor and you can get some testing strips online. Cheers!

Mmarz

Sorry for my first response, I have messed up with my reply I meant to reply to another person.@ Corrina, yes that means that you are on your most fertile days.

burbery beat
burbery beatasked

I am on the 16th day of my cycle. trying to get pregnant for a while now, so I have a question, I used today the answer stick and it showed 2 dark and similar lines... however when I also used the clearblue 2 most and 4 most fertile days I didn't get the smiley on both. could it be that the answer kit is more acurate?

Mmarz

Hi, did you used the answer stick first before the Clear Blue? You should use your first urine in the morning for Clear Blue. When I first used the clear blue I have the smiley face the other way around (I got the smiley face(not flashing) first then the flashing smile). But it works for me for the next two months and now I am on my 15 weeks of pregnancy. I hope it will work for you .

Linda Gallinagh-Franklin
Linda Gallinagh-Franklinasked

where can I get 20 pack ovulation sticks Clearblue delivered to australia?

Mmarz

I got mine from ebay, the company name called Ozaroo from UK it is 38.90 AUS Dollars for 20 sticks .

Mathilda
Mathildaasked

What are the 2 blue lines that indicates after doing the test when getting a smiling face

babyhopes

You shouldnt see any blue lines. Look only in the display screen for a smiley face or a blank circle

babyhopes

Ps. I fell pregnant the very first time i used this and now have a very beautiful 5 month old. Highly recommended

Other Pregnancy Tests