Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test (page 4 of 7)

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clearblue Easy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cons

• Didn't often provide consistent results

• Many reviews focus on receiving false positives

Faulty!!!

How can six sticks out of ten be faulty?
Waste of money and really useless. If it isn't hard enough, you have a product which deems to tell you the best time to conceive and even that doesn't work. I even had an older digital stick which I tried - and every time it would be seen as a faulty test. What the!

It helped me figure out I ovulate earlier then I thought!

Yes it is expensive but I wanted to be pregnant so badly and we were up to our 4th month of trying. I used this product for 2 months in a row and yep I was ovulating 4 days earlier then I thought. I really recommend this product if you are not too sure. I had no problems whatsoever and followed instructions to a tee. Happy to say number 2 is on its way!!!

Has not worked for me

I am currently on cd20 and onto day 11 of a flashing smiley face! I think it has missed my peak unfortunately not happy as I've spent money on two packs and do not think I will end up getting my peak this late into my cycle :( I'm so over seeing the dreaded flashing face!

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test compares to other Pregnancy Tests

JessV
JessVMelbourne

Good but way too expensive.

I found these tests very accurate and easy to use and read. I personally only had 5 days of flashing smiley faces before a solid smiley face. But have heard of people getting many many days of flashing smiley faces which would drive me nuts. A lot of women don't understand that the flashing smiley is a result of rising oestrogen only and may indicate ovulation is coming before the solid smiley face which is the actual lh surge indicating ovulation will occur within the next day or 2. I only used these for 2 cycles before falling pregnant. They were accurate but would honestly recommend a cheaper and easier to use brand such as lullaby conceptions. Clearblue is just too expensive and cheaper brands do the same thing.

Don't Even Buy

2 sticks out of 3 are faulty, very disappointed

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Didn't even work...

Took a different pregnancy test got a faint line so decided to purchase this one to get a clearer picture. Used as directed and it came up with an error what a waste of money! Will go back to using the tried and tested two line ones at least they come back with a result!

terrible

Worst ovulation test what I have ever bought, it is not accurate at all. My doctor tested as well and when I was at my peak fertility this test shows as low. Anyway it always shows as low fertility does not matter when I used. I do not recommend this product at all.

Amber
Amber

Review meant for the electronic pregnancy test but cant change it

Purchased this as the non digital one showed the faintest of lines. So thought the digital would clear it up. The result said I was not pregnant when in fact I was actually 2 weeks pregnant at the time. Instead of wasting money on a digital test when the non digital shows a faint line, just go see your GP who can test you free.

Product didn't work properly

The clear blue ovulation tester worked the first few times reading low hormone levels. Then started to read error this caused multiple attempts to get a reading & wasted a lot of the urine test sticks. No clear answer given in instruction booklet to problem with product and how to resolve it. Would not bother with this expensive product again.

Expensive poor quality

I think the tests were accurate although I paid $40 (on special) to use only 4 out of the 10 tests sticks without there showing an error meaning I had to test again.
I found this to be very expensive for not great quality. I am very disappointed.

amazing conceived 1st time using. after 3 years trying!!

For any one that's wondering if or not to buy the clearblue ovulation tests I would highy recommend them!.. I have been trying for a baby for 3 years with no luck. In August me and my partner decided to try these tests as we had nothing to loose.. 2 weeks after the ☺ I got a positive pregnacy test result. I'm over the moon! great product

This is magic

All i wanna say is, this kit has worked for me. We had been trying to conceive for 5 months but no luck. After using it, i got pregnant the same month. Although, i did not get any high fertility days, i jumped from low fertility to peak fertility straightway. Everyone is different. I am 5 weeks pregnant now. Would recommend this product to every couple who are struggling TTC

Lana
LanaPerth, WA

Worth at least a try

I spent hundreds of these whilst trying to conceive and would always get very excited to see the indicator that ovulation was near/here. However after 3 years I had no luck with these. So unfortunately they didn't work for me but I have had friends that swear by them. They are definitely worth a try at least!

Terrible Product.

A faulty and unreliable product. I bought a pack of two for $17, both tests came up with the symbol 'book error'. What a waste of money. I'll be going back to the old classic reliable pregnancy tests. An absolutely rubbish product! I would never buy these pregnancy tests again.

3 tests, all faulty, customer service is awful

Pregnancy Tests

Awful, please do not use clear blue digital

The product was easy enough to use. I followed instructions. I wanted to drink so I took a test early, clearly said pregnant! So excited. I have tested 3 times since then. All negative, very depressing. Please do not put yourself through this, I can not speak for the ovulation kit, I have heard good things never used myself. Only experience with the clear blue digital.

Confused

The test results seemed to picked up the high estrogen days and I became excited about its accuracy, however I tested for about four to - five days and continued to get the flashing smiley face but didn't get the solid smiley face. I then asked my husband to pee on the stick - it turns out he must have ovaries too as he got the flashing smiley face

PJ
PJliverpool

A dream come true!

To all couples that are trying to conceive, i highly recommend for you to use this ovulation kit. I have used this product and successfully conceived our first child, i am now on my 37th week and is about to pop soon!!!

The instructions are easy to follow but the procedure takes a little while, you need to be extra patient in waiting for the result and yes it gave me the accurate test result. I only used one pack and approximately 5 strips, so $30+ is worth it!!! I have recommended this to my friend too and she is now 20 weeks pregnant. I hope it works well with all the women out there, but please bear in mind that every situation is different so prepare your body by eating a healthy meal and practice regular exercise. Good luck!!!

Tamo
Tamo

Waste of money!

I got positive result and was so happy then after two weeks rushed to hospital because of the bleeding thought it's a miscarriage but after blood test it showed that I wasn't pregnant :( . So upset and heartbroken. Don't waste your money on that crap product.Will not recommend at all .

All Lies!!!

I didn't just take 2 tests, I took 4!! My period was 5 days late and I thought I would test it. So my husband went and thought it would be nice to have a digital display!!! Boy was he wrong..
Came up positive stating 2 - 3 weeks. We jump for joy considering we had been trying for 5 years!!! Go to the doctors only to have my dream shattered!
Will never use this product ever again!!!

I don't trust it.

I had lots of cm on cd 13-16 and I didn't get a positive until I was all "dry" on cd 17. I never used when I conceived my 3 children so I won't bother again. I'll listen to my body. There are other reliable ways to tell when you are about to ovulate.

False positive - heartbroken

When "pregnant" flashed onto the screen, I was so excited. I then used different pregnancy tests later that day/ the next morning, ALL NEGATIVE. Feeling extremely HEARTBROKEN. Did some research and turns out false positives are a common occurrence with this product. I will NEVER BUY ANY CLEARBLUE PRODUCT AGAIN.

Not so good experience

Bought this product as they claim to be advanced & tells how many weeks you've conceived which is good to know if you're expecting
So used this product after a week of missed period, got the message "pregnant 1-2 weeks" so told my husband & close family & friends...
On the day Im scheduled to see my doctor, woke up bleeding
So naturally rushed to the hospital thinking was having miscarriage
After urine & blood work, got a negative! So heartbroken!!!
Please I do hope this product shld improve to work as it should...

Great!

These tests are definitely on the pricey side, but compared to all the other brands I have tried it was the only test that gave me an accurate easy to read result without any fuss! They are easy to use and I would definitely recommend these tests to people! .

Shoodannah
ShoodannahAdelaide

Too Expensive And No More Accurate Than Cheap Tests

I'm not sure why this test is so much more expensive than other tests as it was certainly no more accurate than the cheaper ones. (I paid $17 for 1 test).
It wasn't any easier to use. It is marketed as a test that you can take early but when you read the fine print, it says that the accuracy isn't that high when you test early anyway.
It looks good but it's not better than any other cheaper test.

Ella
Ellaasked

Hallo, I stopped taking my last pill on the 13th of June 2021 and I normally would be ovulating from the 18th - 24th. The 23rd of June is normally ovulation day. I took a clear blue test on the 19th and it did not show a smiley as the 19th is not the most fertile day, but when I ejected the stick it showed two very visible lines, does that mean I am on my ovulation period? Thank you

Jarka D.asked

Hi what is shows smile face and 2 lines?

Is that positive

Emily
Emilyasked

I have been getting flashing smiley faces for 4 days and I done 2 tests yesterday one in the AM and one in the PM. I have chucked all my other sticks out but there is hardly a line to say it is picking up a LH surge at all? (CD23,24,25,26)
I am so confused first time using them should I be hopeful that I haven’t ovulated yet or the tests are just lying to me. I have long cycles last few months around 41-43 days usually my cycles are around 31-33 days.

See all Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test questions

Features:

• Digital testing stick with an absorbent tip designed to be dipped into urine to detect the ovulating hormone LH (luteinizing hormone)
  • Receive an answer after 3 mins of using the product. If the LH surge is detected, the result window will flash with a smiley face. If no hormone surge is detected, then the window will show a blank circle.
  • This test aims to detect the rise of LH 24-36 hours before ovulation and identify the two best days in a menstrual cycle to try and conceive
  • Place the absorbent tip into your urine stream for 5-7 seconds, or collect a sample of your urine, and dip the test into the container for 15 seconds
  • Claims to be over 99% effective at detecting the LH hormone surge

What reviewers thought about this product:

Overall, it appears as though the majority of reviewers were not too pleased with this product, providing many scores that were under 3 stars.

Points of contention were mainly raised by reviewers who claimed that they didn’t receive the result that they were seeking from the product.

• For example, a reviewer mentioned that they received contrasting results: two different tests from the same box provided different results.
  • Others mentioned that they had false-positive results, stating that the test’s claims that they were ovulating were actually incorrect.
  • Multiple reviews reported receiving a positive result when dipping the test into a cup of water.
CategoryPregnancy Tests