Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clearblue Easy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cons

Didn't often provide consistent results
Many reviews focus on receiving false positives

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your money

I’ve TRIED to used this product multiple times, 3/10 sticks per box work. I followed the instructions over and over. Do NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! I contacted the company and complained (which I Never do!) they sent me a replacement box. The same thing happened, they said send us a video. So I did… and then told me, it was cause I didn’t dip it in the urine for long enough. But given that I’ve used 4 boxes now… thinking it was the applicator or I did something wrong… and I’ve tried 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 12 seconds. It doesn’t really matter how long you put it in for. It just doesn’t work.

Purchased in March 2022 for $49.

Nermeen N.
Nermeen N.

Useless

Does not work. Don't waste your money on this product. I used 2 kits for one of my cycles, every morning to pinpoint the exact day. Literally everyday was same result nothing came up even though my periods are regular.

Purchased for $34.

Horrendous! Don't waste your money

50 $, first test empty circle, I got errors for the next four tests and then the tester showed all three symbols together. I can't buy another tester alone. 50$ for nothing. Don't waste your money!

Purchased in July 2021 at Priceline for $50.

Mandy
MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy goes false results

My partner and I are trying for another baby but decided to try for a girl I decided to buy this test as it says it detects the two different hormones thinking we would try until the smiley face stopped flashing it would hopefully give us more chance to get a girl then I seen that someone tested their tap water and got a smiley face I thought that can’t be right so tried it with our tap water and I got a flashing smiley face I’m pretty sure my tap water isn’t ovulating such a waste of money and time!!

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Don’t use clear blue

My husband and I used clear blue and I got a blinks smiling face for seven days. We bought another one that was also blinking.
My husband thought something was off so we used his urine and the tap water and on both clear blue test they were also blinking smiling saying they were ovulating from two separate test. Very sad that a product that is supposed to help families actually hurts them in the long run.

Purchased in June 2021 for $51.99.

Very confused!

I have been using clear blue digital pink ovulation kit since 3 months. Never got a flashing smiley on my fertile days.
However I see two dark lines at the back of the strip . Does this mean anything . Does this tell that fertile??? But the kit says to ignore the lines and look for the smiley face for the positive result. I’m quite confused and worried.. anyone faced the same issue please give me your inputs. Thanks

Ebony
Ebony Hunter Region, NSW

Useless piece of crap

Never once has worked and never will all you women thinking it’s worked go and dip it in a cup of water and see your tap water is fertile too.

Purchased in January 2021 at Big W for $45.

Regular PeriodsYes

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Doesn’t work

Followed instructions perfectly
Error message came up
Reread instructions to ensure I followed them correctly. I did
Another error message came up. I even timed the seconds with the stop watch on my phone

Purchased in November 2020.

Julie M.
Julie M.Perth, WA

Dont waste your money

After having a high ovulation result on my clear blue test for the last 2 days I bought another box of tests same brand different sticks sane utine sample at the same time.
Thanks for a waste of $85 clear blue

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $85.

JPxx
JPxxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NOT COMPLIANT TO AUS. STANDARDS!!! Made in China and NO Australian certification!!

Purchased at Woolworths for $35.

Afshan M.
Afshan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stupid device

I have used it for few months and I always get a smiley after 3 days of my period which is somewhat weird . I then used the test strip in a glass of water and same smiley appears. This clearly is waste of money

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $42.

Jessica B.
Jessica B.Western Australia

Bad bad bad bad bad

I consider myself quite an in tune with my cycle kinda gal. Always regular, spot on 30 day’s every month. Thinking I was doing the right thing, I bought this clear blue kit (most expensive may I add) day 9, I used a stick and it came back with a circle, starting off good, fab fab, then the day after I had a flashy face (weird as I normally ovulate day 16) and then the next day I had a steady face. Weird. The whole time I was testing with both the maybe baby and the first response kits, with no kinda sign I was ovulating. I will never ever ever buy this kit ever again, should be removed from the shelves in my opinion! Don’t buy!

Purchased in August 2020 for $50.

NOT HAPPY JAN
NOT HAPPY JANWimmera, VIC

Waste of money

If 1 test stick doesnt work, you get a book symbol, then you CANT use any of the unused test sticks in the pack so have to buy ANOTHER pack.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles Online for $23.

Chitu
ChituGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of money

Always only last 2 strips show high fertility jus to push us to buy another pack to figure out peak fertility. But when u try the new pack on very next day it’s goes to no fertility.

Purchased in June 2020.

MRs
MRsVictoria

Wasting your money and time

Last month I tried this test the result was completely false, I called the company they said that their test is very accurate and if it shows pick then you are ovulating. I left it behind to see what happens, my ovulation day was far away from that day!!. This time I tried 2 new tests at the same time and with the same sample for more accuracy. See the result Below, it’s terrible. Actually I was in high phase(Not pick or low)! Don’t trust them!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.asked

Hello I used the clearblue digital version and I was at low then a day later just a solid smiley does that mean I ovulated or was it a false positive opk?

Clare
Clareasked

I got the ovulation kit and I had a smiley face on it last week then I tested again and I had a circle like 3 days ago and I just tested my self again today as had smiley face what's going on

Logan L.
Logan L.asked

Hi I got the pink clearblue digital ovulation tests and it was negative then got peak later same day then Negative on a new stick 5 minutes after getting my peak and that's also after 7 high days on the advanced digital opk I'm so confused can someone please help

See all Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test questions

Features:

• Digital testing stick with an absorbent tip designed to be dipped into urine to detect the ovulating hormone LH (luteinizing hormone)
  • Receive an answer after 3 mins of using the product. If the LH surge is detected, the result window will flash with a smiley face. If no hormone surge is detected, then the window will show a blank circle.
  • This test aims to detect the rise of LH 24-36 hours before ovulation and identify the two best days in a menstrual cycle to try and conceive
  • Place the absorbent tip into your urine stream for 5-7 seconds, or collect a sample of your urine, and dip the test into the container for 15 seconds
  • Claims to be over 99% effective at detecting the LH hormone surge

What reviewers thought about this product:

Overall, it appears as though the majority of reviewers were not too pleased with this product, providing many scores that were under 3 stars.

Points of contention were mainly raised by reviewers who claimed that they didn’t receive the result that they were seeking from the product.

• For example, a reviewer mentioned that they received contrasting results: two different tests from the same box provided different results.
  • Others mentioned that they had false-positive results, stating that the test’s claims that they were ovulating were actually incorrect.
  • Multiple reviews reported receiving a positive result when dipping the test into a cup of water.
CategoryPregnancy Tests