Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clearblue Easy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cons

• Didn't often provide consistent results

• Many reviews focus on receiving false positives

Candy F.
Candy F.

Good when it works

I've been using these for 3 months and they're
Really great when they work but often find that some tests just cause an error to appear which is frustrating when you pay a fair bit of money and find that that 3 or so tests out of 10 don't work.

Purchased for $40.00.

Emily
EmilyBrisbane

I suffer from pcos. It worked but it took patience and understanding

Other Pregnancy Tests

Montait
MontaitMelbourne

Did the job

Once you read and follow the instructions carefully and get the hang of it, it makes sense. I had errors the first few I used them when trying to use ‘in stream’ but found it much easier to pee in a cup and dip the sticks in. I have PCOS and irregular cycles (30-41 days) and first cycle testing had 4 high fertility days, then second time had 8 days which I was worried about but then the ‘peak’ fertility came. I only ever took one test a day using first morning urine, pretty much same time each day. I was seeing a fertility doctor who took an ultrasound on both the cycles and confirmed that I was close to ovulating which was reassuring. I found it extremely helpful to time and I am now pregnant after 2 cycles.

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Chibi
ChibiThe Entrance

Accurate, but pricey.

I have been using Clearblue, First Response, and thermometer to find out my ovulation. First Response is a mess and giving me ovulation results too often even though my temperature is low. But, Clearblue doesn't show ovulation sign until it is really happening. Also, it matches my temperature. I believe in this product. Only one thing is the price. I understand that the digital checker might be expensive, however, after 10 tests, it's still working. So, I wish they sell the test strips and the digital checker separately.

It helped me figure out I ovulate earlier then I thought!

Yes it is expensive but I wanted to be pregnant so badly and we were up to our 4th month of trying. I used this product for 2 months in a row and yep I was ovulating 4 days earlier then I thought. I really recommend this product if you are not too sure. I had no problems whatsoever and followed instructions to a tee. Happy to say number 2 is on its way!!!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
JessV
JessVMelbourne

Good but way too expensive.

I found these tests very accurate and easy to use and read. I personally only had 5 days of flashing smiley faces before a solid smiley face. But have heard of people getting many many days of flashing smiley faces which would drive me nuts. A lot of women don't understand that the flashing smiley is a result of rising oestrogen only and may indicate ovulation is coming before the solid smiley face which is the actual lh surge indicating ovulation will occur within the next day or 2. I only used these for 2 cycles before falling pregnant. They were accurate but would honestly recommend a cheaper and easier to use brand such as lullaby conceptions. Clearblue is just too expensive and cheaper brands do the same thing.

PJ
PJliverpool

A dream come true!

To all couples that are trying to conceive, i highly recommend for you to use this ovulation kit. I have used this product and successfully conceived our first child, i am now on my 37th week and is about to pop soon!!!

The instructions are easy to follow but the procedure takes a little while, you need to be extra patient in waiting for the result and yes it gave me the accurate test result. I only used one pack and approximately 5 strips, so $30+ is worth it!!! I have recommended this to my friend too and she is now 20 weeks pregnant. I hope it works well with all the women out there, but please bear in mind that every situation is different so prepare your body by eating a healthy meal and practice regular exercise. Good luck!!!

Emm
EmmAdel

Very happy, would definitely recommend

Easy to use, no guessing work involved! Such a good feeling when you see that smiley face appear! Helped me work out that I ovulate later than I thought, so very easy to pinpoint most fertile time. Worth the expensive price for peace of mind, and now I've got a better understanding of my cycle.
Easy to use, gives accurate results
Expensive

Other Pregnancy Tests

Bek43
Bek43Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fairly satisfied :)

I've had good and bad experiences with this product, I've had a false positive, but also 3 positives that have resulted in my 3 beautiful babies :) I was very disappointed with the false positive, as I was under the impression that it was VERY unlikely with a digital test. Overall I have trusted this brand of test with all my pregnancies and would trust it again, despite the horrible disappointment of seeing it straight out in black and white " NOT PREGNANT" while desperately ttc. :)
Fairly reliable, easy to read, great for showing partner positive result
Expensive

Pregnancy Tests

twink118
twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good

Ella
Ellaasked

Hallo, I stopped taking my last pill on the 13th of June 2021 and I normally would be ovulating from the 18th - 24th. The 23rd of June is normally ovulation day. I took a clear blue test on the 19th and it did not show a smiley as the 19th is not the most fertile day, but when I ejected the stick it showed two very visible lines, does that mean I am on my ovulation period? Thank you

Jarka D.asked

Hi what is shows smile face and 2 lines?

Is that positive

Emily
Emilyasked

I have been getting flashing smiley faces for 4 days and I done 2 tests yesterday one in the AM and one in the PM. I have chucked all my other sticks out but there is hardly a line to say it is picking up a LH surge at all? (CD23,24,25,26)
I am so confused first time using them should I be hopeful that I haven’t ovulated yet or the tests are just lying to me. I have long cycles last few months around 41-43 days usually my cycles are around 31-33 days.

See all Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test questions

Features:

• Digital testing stick with an absorbent tip designed to be dipped into urine to detect the ovulating hormone LH (luteinizing hormone)
  • Receive an answer after 3 mins of using the product. If the LH surge is detected, the result window will flash with a smiley face. If no hormone surge is detected, then the window will show a blank circle.
  • This test aims to detect the rise of LH 24-36 hours before ovulation and identify the two best days in a menstrual cycle to try and conceive
  • Place the absorbent tip into your urine stream for 5-7 seconds, or collect a sample of your urine, and dip the test into the container for 15 seconds
  • Claims to be over 99% effective at detecting the LH hormone surge

What reviewers thought about this product:

Overall, it appears as though the majority of reviewers were not too pleased with this product, providing many scores that were under 3 stars.

Points of contention were mainly raised by reviewers who claimed that they didn’t receive the result that they were seeking from the product.

• For example, a reviewer mentioned that they received contrasting results: two different tests from the same box provided different results.
  • Others mentioned that they had false-positive results, stating that the test’s claims that they were ovulating were actually incorrect.
  • Multiple reviews reported receiving a positive result when dipping the test into a cup of water.
CategoryPregnancy Tests