Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clearblue Easy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cons

• Didn't often provide consistent results

• Many reviews focus on receiving false positives

Katana pulcinella
Katana pulcinella Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This product is great first time I've used it. Just found out I am pregnant.

This is the First time I've used it. The results were accurate and i am now pregnant the instructions were clear and it was very easy to use. Couldn't be happier. Worth the money.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for $50.00.

Jackie
JackiePerth, WA

Definitely works better than any others

Used other brand. But found very difficult to tell the colour. This is very straight forward. Bit expensive. But with this technology and accuracy, it is worth it!! I used it for three times. All worked wonderful.

Purchased in July 2020 for $50.00.

Laurie_K
Laurie_KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Success first go

Yes the product is expensive, but it’s worth it. Fast, efficient and most importantly accurate. Worked for us, I fell pregnant the first time after using it. I turn 40 in November so didn’t have much time to lose. Would definitely recommend!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Lauren.as
Lauren.asGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worked first time

I can't fault this product. I went off the Mirena and was using an app, however, after a couple of months didn't feel the app and taking temp was accurate enough. I started testing with these day 8 of my cycle and fell pregnant during that cycle. Definitely recommend and worth the money especially if you are new to tracking your ovulation.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $40.00.

Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked for me

Worked perfectly for me. I found it really easy to use. I would recommend this product although it is on the pricey side, I found them more reliable then the cheap ones you get on eBay. If your trying to conceive then give them a go for sure :) :)

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Erin
ErinSydney

Helped me conceive quickly

I have pcos so my cycle is stuffed to say the least, but after trying for over a year I conceived in a month using these and charting results in the flo app. Their use is a little bit non intuitive and I can see why people find it confusing, but once I got the hang of them it was extremely easy.

Kate

Works perfectly - pregnant first month trying

Accurate ( I tested first urine of the day)
Super easy to use, just make sure you read the instructions before use. Couldn’t recommend more, the tests identified my fertile days and I fell pregnant the first month using these

Clear Blue OPK works!

I recently bought cb opk on May 1st 2018.. on day 6 i got a smiley face! I didn't think they worked at first! I'm so happy to finally see a smiley face! we have been trying to conceive for 2 months! I wasn't sure what day i ovulate, but using clear blue opk has really pin pointed the correct time and day for me!

anne
anneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very accurate

Read some negative reviews here on this product. If it hadn't worked it means you haven't followed the instruction to a tee. For ie, Need to start testing on the day it suggested according to your number of days of cycle, as it records the unique pattern of your period. Then before you get the flashy smiley face, you should only test just once, using the urine of longest sleep. This means morning urine for most people. Or you can set an alarm to wake at 7 am to test. Then when you get flashy smiley face, you can test more than once as you wish to catch the peak. I had issue with it because I didn't follow it, then never get a smiley face, thinking it doesn't work.

pinqpixie
pinqpixieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works perfect if you're irregular

I must admit it's difficult to find the perfect date to start testing because I am so irregular with my cycle. But it's better than nothing. There's nothing out there that's able to pin point the exact ovulation date and fertility window. At least we know for sure that I'm ovulating and we're trying it at the perfect time. If we don't fall pregnant, maybe the problem lies elsewhere instead of trying in the wrong times. The instructions are pretty clear but it takes a few reads to understand how it all works. The helpline has helped clarified a lot of questions too so I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to maximise your chances.

KateQLD

You have to try for yourself

I read all the reviews before I tried this product and majority of them were negative but I thought I would give it a try.
We had been ttc for a while and nothing was happening, I stupidly had faith in the app I was using to help tract my ovulation. The Last month we tried I used the clear blue ovulation and tested just before I thought I would ovulate just in case I was ovulating early.. The last day I tested was 4 days past what I had thought was my peak fertile days (according to the app and my body symptoms) and I got a smiley face! Just under 2 weeks later we got our positive pregnancy test!
We had been trying at the wrong time and I'm thankful that I did use this to find out when I was actually ovulating!

Ren
Ren

Excellent worked first go

Excellent product. Worked first go. I have a 40 day cycle so my half way is 20 so I started day 16 and got smiley face on day 23. Understand once you get a smiley face the machine is then locked for 48hours with a smiley face. You could get hubby to pee on the stock during this time and it would say he is pregnant... it does not mean the product doesn't work. It just means once you have a smiley face it will stay that way for 48hours. This is when you should stop peeing on the stock and get busy.

TaraD
TaraDSydney

Great product

I'm suprised to read such negative reviews! I used this test the first month trying to conceive and we fell pregnant straight away for both pregnancies! I have a long cycle and unpredictable ovulation days so this product was key to assisting us. Def recommend to anyone trying to conceive!

Pregnant!!!

I highly recommend this product. The first few cycles weren't successful but after using this product + tracking basal temps i am pregnant after the first use! I got the O, flashing smily face then the solid smiley face the same day my temp recorded ovulation. Currently 6 weeks pregnant :D You need to read instructions carefully, but i peed on the stick for approx 10 secs instead of the recommended.

Other Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue advanved digital ovulation test review

Ella
Ellaasked

Hallo, I stopped taking my last pill on the 13th of June 2021 and I normally would be ovulating from the 18th - 24th. The 23rd of June is normally ovulation day. I took a clear blue test on the 19th and it did not show a smiley as the 19th is not the most fertile day, but when I ejected the stick it showed two very visible lines, does that mean I am on my ovulation period? Thank you

Jarka D.asked

Hi what is shows smile face and 2 lines?

Is that positive

Emily
Emilyasked

I have been getting flashing smiley faces for 4 days and I done 2 tests yesterday one in the AM and one in the PM. I have chucked all my other sticks out but there is hardly a line to say it is picking up a LH surge at all? (CD23,24,25,26)
I am so confused first time using them should I be hopeful that I haven’t ovulated yet or the tests are just lying to me. I have long cycles last few months around 41-43 days usually my cycles are around 31-33 days.

See all Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test questions

Features:

• Digital testing stick with an absorbent tip designed to be dipped into urine to detect the ovulating hormone LH (luteinizing hormone)
  • Receive an answer after 3 mins of using the product. If the LH surge is detected, the result window will flash with a smiley face. If no hormone surge is detected, then the window will show a blank circle.
  • This test aims to detect the rise of LH 24-36 hours before ovulation and identify the two best days in a menstrual cycle to try and conceive
  • Place the absorbent tip into your urine stream for 5-7 seconds, or collect a sample of your urine, and dip the test into the container for 15 seconds
  • Claims to be over 99% effective at detecting the LH hormone surge

What reviewers thought about this product:

Overall, it appears as though the majority of reviewers were not too pleased with this product, providing many scores that were under 3 stars.

Points of contention were mainly raised by reviewers who claimed that they didn’t receive the result that they were seeking from the product.

• For example, a reviewer mentioned that they received contrasting results: two different tests from the same box provided different results.
  • Others mentioned that they had false-positive results, stating that the test’s claims that they were ovulating were actually incorrect.
  • Multiple reviews reported receiving a positive result when dipping the test into a cup of water.
CategoryPregnancy Tests