Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clearblue Easy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cons

• Didn't often provide consistent results

• Many reviews focus on receiving false positives

Alex K
Alex KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got pregnant first time using!

Amazing, followed the instructions and got to our peak fertility, and we are pregnant! Highly recommend this product, especially if you are unsure exactly when you are ovulating, we did not expect to fall
Pregnant after trying it first go.
We then used the clear blue digital pregnancy tester to confirm it, 3 days before my expected period and wa-la 1-2 weeks pregnant :)

Lozza
LozzaBrisbane

Great test if you know how to use them

Faulty!!!

How can six sticks out of ten be faulty?
Waste of money and really useless. If it isn't hard enough, you have a product which deems to tell you the best time to conceive and even that doesn't work. I even had an older digital stick which I tried - and every time it would be seen as a faulty test. What the!

Product didn't work properly

The clear blue ovulation tester worked the first few times reading low hormone levels. Then started to read error this caused multiple attempts to get a reading & wasted a lot of the urine test sticks. No clear answer given in instruction booklet to problem with product and how to resolve it. Would not bother with this expensive product again.

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Expensive poor quality

I think the tests were accurate although I paid $40 (on special) to use only 4 out of the 10 tests sticks without there showing an error meaning I had to test again.
I found this to be very expensive for not great quality. I am very disappointed.

amazing conceived 1st time using. after 3 years trying!!

For any one that's wondering if or not to buy the clearblue ovulation tests I would highy recommend them!.. I have been trying for a baby for 3 years with no luck. In August me and my partner decided to try these tests as we had nothing to loose.. 2 weeks after the ☺ I got a positive pregnacy test result. I'm over the moon! great product

This is magic

All i wanna say is, this kit has worked for me. We had been trying to conceive for 5 months but no luck. After using it, i got pregnant the same month. Although, i did not get any high fertility days, i jumped from low fertility to peak fertility straightway. Everyone is different. I am 5 weeks pregnant now. Would recommend this product to every couple who are struggling TTC

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Not so good experience

Bought this product as they claim to be advanced & tells how many weeks you've conceived which is good to know if you're expecting
So used this product after a week of missed period, got the message "pregnant 1-2 weeks" so told my husband & close family & friends...
On the day Im scheduled to see my doctor, woke up bleeding
So naturally rushed to the hospital thinking was having miscarriage
After urine & blood work, got a negative! So heartbroken!!!
Please I do hope this product shld improve to work as it should...

Great!

These tests are definitely on the pricey side, but compared to all the other brands I have tried it was the only test that gave me an accurate easy to read result without any fuss! They are easy to use and I would definitely recommend these tests to people! .

Pregnancy Tests

Two Tests Different Results!

I finished the strips of one test and I bought another one. The one that I finished gave me high fertility for four days and the new one no fertility. So I tested I both devices and one kept giving me high fertility while the other low fertility! How can I believe this tests?

Deirdre
DeirdreMelbourne

Very disappointed

Spent a fortune on these tests. Never showed my fertility. Bought two packs and used before, during and after my window. I know I ovulated because of usual cramping and mucus but not once did it show me a happy face! Don't waste your money, go with instinct and cycle and have lots of sex! These are a rip off. Fancy stick holder and they charge you 49 dollars a pack. Heard the cheap ones are better!

MmarzAdelaide

Thanks to this product!

I use this product for the first time few months ago and after 3 months of using got a very impressive results. I have been married for 6 years and been trying to concieve for last 24 months without any luck. After 3 months of using CB obvulatipn test I became pregnant and now on my 12 weeks . I have been using the same monitor for 3 months and you can buy the testing sticks online . I will recomment this to my friend. Thanks very much for CB and now will be expecting my little bub in 6 months time.

Mmarz

thank you CB ovulation test, I am now embracing the joy of parenthood, my baby boy is now 11 weeks old.

To expensive

I did like the test and it was easy to use but at $50 dollars per cycle it is ridiculous, the fact that you can not buy the tests sticks separately so you have to buy the whole kit again is just a money grab. I will not waist my money on this test again.

Matina
MatinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this product!!!!

My period has been so inconsistent ranging from anywhere between 29 & 34 days so it's been hard to pinpoint ovulation so I thought I would purchase the clear blue ovulation test with duel hormone indicator. The first day I took the test it had just a circle, on the second day I had High Fertility (Flashing smiley) & had high Fertility for 5 Days & today I got my Peak Fertility (solid smiley ) I was so excited because I was starting to get worried that I didn't ovulate!!! So I will have to give you guys an update to see if I get a BFP after 10 months of trying, Fingers crossed!!! I also realised that i ovulate a lot later then what I thought Day 22!!!
I loved that it's so easy to use & very accurate
A little on the pricey side

Terrible

This is the worst product you can waste your money on! I have been using clear blue for the past year, and two every time I thought I was pregnant, because the tests gave my 'pregnant' 1-2, 3+ etc I had blood tests done and yes they were negative!!! Clear blue shattered my world on a number of occasions! I will never waste my money again on this product!!

It gives false readings

Excellent so far!

Bought the 20 pack of these sticks and tested them out this month before we start TTC in January. Got my smiley face on CD 18 and CD 19, turned out I ovulate later than when I thought! I am looking forward to using them again when we start TTC and I personally think they are well worth the price to pinpoint when I am ovulating. Very highly recommended and easy to use!
Easy to use, reliable

mreed10
mreed10

i think your suppose to start testing on cd 6.. i did that i found out i ovulate earlier than i thought :) good luck to you

mysticyoshira
mysticyoshira

No you are suppose to test on your cycle length day. So if you are 28 days then it would be cd 11. Everyone will have something different.

Melliej
Melliej

After trying a few other brands I came across this digital Ovulation test.It took all the guess work out of trying to calculate fertile days.It has an easy to read digital smiley face when the time is optimal for trying.We used it successfully to concieve the first month we used it.
This was the best Ovulation test I tried by far.There was no guess work involved.
Nothing Cons whatsoever!

nickib
nickib

I have been using clearblue digital and have had a smiley face for the past 3 days has anyone else had this also is it normal???

Excellent so far

This is the first time I have use the digital prediciton kit. on the third day of using Igot my smiley face. It was very exciting.
I have used other tests before and they never once gave me a sign of ovulation.
I would really recommend this.
reliable, user friendly, results easy to read

We had been trying to get pregnant for 1 year using other cheaper ovulation tests. The first month we used this I fell pregnant. Fantastic. Very happy to get pregnant so quickly using this product.
It is much more accurate and easier to read.
None other than it is the most expensive.

Accurate and easy to use; No guessing involved

Very easy and accurate. I like how there is no guessing involved, it's a simple and easy test to use.
accurate, easy to use
Expensive for 7 tests, especially since I can buy a bulk pack of 20 test sticks in the US for around $35USD. Sometimes also the tests malfunction and you have to waste a stick and re-do the same test. I also wish you could just buy the sticks and not the whole test mechanism, it's such a waste of money to have to keep re-buying the same tester.

harfra11
harfra11

Fantastic product got me pregnant very quick took 2 years to concieve 1st child without using this product. When i got a smiley i got so excited

I am very pleased with this test. It has accurately predicted my LH surge for the past 3 months. I've confirmed ovulation with my dr through blood tests. Unfortunately, I'm just not able to get pregnant so far due to a progesterone issue. As for reading the lines on the stick, DO NOT read the lines on the stick. I have 2 lines EVERY time whether I ovulate or not. Also, the instructions even state NOT to read the lines on the test stick for results. I stronly recommend using this test as it is very straight forward. No guessing. No matching up different shades of purple lines. Just a great big smiley @ your LH surge.
Very clear results. No guess work what so ever.
Pricey. But definitely worth it!

Has been the best I've used so far. No need to intepret lines as the smiley face give you a pretty definitive answer.
Easy to use and straightforward. The smiley face makes it easy to tell if you're ovulating.
You can't buy refills for the test sticks which is a pain. You have to buy the whole packet again including the digital reader.

Worked 1st month I used it.Just literally follow instructions. I think its best to use an afternoon sample (around 3pm) but dont drink anything 4 hrs before. Much better then OPK's. I ovulated on exact date as calc stated
Very simple and straight forward