Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clearblue Easy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cons

• Didn't often provide consistent results

• Many reviews focus on receiving false positives

Nermeen N.
Nermeen N.

Useless

Does not work. Don't waste your money on this product. I used 2 kits for one of my cycles, every morning to pinpoint the exact day. Literally everyday was same result nothing came up even though my periods are regular.

Purchased for $34.00.

Horrendous! Don't waste your money

50 $, first test empty circle, I got errors for the next four tests and then the tester showed all three symbols together. I can't buy another tester alone. 50$ for nothing. Don't waste your money!

Purchased in July 2021 at Priceline for $50.00.

Mandy
MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy goes false results

My partner and I are trying for another baby but decided to try for a girl I decided to buy this test as it says it detects the two different hormones thinking we would try until the smiley face stopped flashing it would hopefully give us more chance to get a girl then I seen that someone tested their tap water and got a smiley face I thought that can’t be right so tried it with our tap water and I got a flashing smiley face I’m pretty sure my tap water isn’t ovulating such a waste of money and time!!

Don’t use clear blue

My husband and I used clear blue and I got a blinks smiling face for seven days. We bought another one that was also blinking.
My husband thought something was off so we used his urine and the tap water and on both clear blue test they were also blinking smiling saying they were ovulating from two separate test. Very sad that a product that is supposed to help families actually hurts them in the long run.

Purchased in June 2021 for $51.99.

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Kylie Nixon
Kylie NixonSydney Surrounds, NSW

OK but women need to know this important info

Purchased in May 2018 at Coles for $28.00.

Very confused!

I have been using clear blue digital pink ovulation kit since 3 months. Never got a flashing smiley on my fertile days.
However I see two dark lines at the back of the strip . Does this mean anything . Does this tell that fertile??? But the kit says to ignore the lines and look for the smiley face for the positive result. I’m quite confused and worried.. anyone faced the same issue please give me your inputs. Thanks

Ebony
Ebony Hunter Region, NSW

Useless piece of crap

Never once has worked and never will all you women thinking it’s worked go and dip it in a cup of water and see your tap water is fertile too.

Purchased in January 2021 at Big W for $45.00.

Regular PeriodsYes

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
naomikitn
naomikitnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doesn’t work

Followed instructions perfectly
Error message came up
Reread instructions to ensure I followed them correctly. I did
Another error message came up. I even timed the seconds with the stop watch on my phone

Purchased in November 2020.

Katana pulcinella
Katana pulcinella Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This product is great first time I've used it. Just found out I am pregnant.

This is the First time I've used it. The results were accurate and i am now pregnant the instructions were clear and it was very easy to use. Couldn't be happier. Worth the money.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for $50.00.

Julie M.
Julie M.Perth, WA

Dont waste your money

After having a high ovulation result on my clear blue test for the last 2 days I bought another box of tests same brand different sticks sane utine sample at the same time.
Thanks for a waste of $85 clear blue

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $85.00.

JPxx
JPxxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NOT COMPLIANT TO AUS. STANDARDS!!! Made in China and NO Australian certification!!

Purchased at Woolworths for $35.00.

Afshan M.
Afshan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stupid device

I have used it for few months and I always get a smiley after 3 days of my period which is somewhat weird . I then used the test strip in a glass of water and same smiley appears. This clearly is waste of money

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $42.00.

Jessica B.
Jessica B.Western Australia

Bad bad bad bad bad

I consider myself quite an in tune with my cycle kinda gal. Always regular, spot on 30 day’s every month. Thinking I was doing the right thing, I bought this clear blue kit (most expensive may I add) day 9, I used a stick and it came back with a circle, starting off good, fab fab, then the day after I had a flashy face (weird as I normally ovulate day 16) and then the next day I had a steady face. Weird. The whole time I was testing with both the maybe baby and the first response kits, with no kinda sign I was ovulating. I will never ever ever buy this kit ever again, should be removed from the shelves in my opinion! Don’t buy!

Purchased in August 2020 for $50.00.

Jackie
JackiePerth, WA

Definitely works better than any others

Used other brand. But found very difficult to tell the colour. This is very straight forward. Bit expensive. But with this technology and accuracy, it is worth it!! I used it for three times. All worked wonderful.

Purchased in July 2020 for $50.00.

NOT HAPPY JAN
NOT HAPPY JANWimmera, VIC

Waste of money

If 1 test stick doesnt work, you get a book symbol, then you CANT use any of the unused test sticks in the pack so have to buy ANOTHER pack.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles Online for $23.00.

Ella
Ellaasked

Hallo, I stopped taking my last pill on the 13th of June 2021 and I normally would be ovulating from the 18th - 24th. The 23rd of June is normally ovulation day. I took a clear blue test on the 19th and it did not show a smiley as the 19th is not the most fertile day, but when I ejected the stick it showed two very visible lines, does that mean I am on my ovulation period? Thank you

Jarka D.asked

Hi what is shows smile face and 2 lines?

Is that positive

Emily
Emilyasked

I have been getting flashing smiley faces for 4 days and I done 2 tests yesterday one in the AM and one in the PM. I have chucked all my other sticks out but there is hardly a line to say it is picking up a LH surge at all? (CD23,24,25,26)
I am so confused first time using them should I be hopeful that I haven’t ovulated yet or the tests are just lying to me. I have long cycles last few months around 41-43 days usually my cycles are around 31-33 days.

See all Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test questions

Features:

• Digital testing stick with an absorbent tip designed to be dipped into urine to detect the ovulating hormone LH (luteinizing hormone)
  • Receive an answer after 3 mins of using the product. If the LH surge is detected, the result window will flash with a smiley face. If no hormone surge is detected, then the window will show a blank circle.
  • This test aims to detect the rise of LH 24-36 hours before ovulation and identify the two best days in a menstrual cycle to try and conceive
  • Place the absorbent tip into your urine stream for 5-7 seconds, or collect a sample of your urine, and dip the test into the container for 15 seconds
  • Claims to be over 99% effective at detecting the LH hormone surge

What reviewers thought about this product:

Overall, it appears as though the majority of reviewers were not too pleased with this product, providing many scores that were under 3 stars.

Points of contention were mainly raised by reviewers who claimed that they didn’t receive the result that they were seeking from the product.

• For example, a reviewer mentioned that they received contrasting results: two different tests from the same box provided different results.
  • Others mentioned that they had false-positive results, stating that the test’s claims that they were ovulating were actually incorrect.
  • Multiple reviews reported receiving a positive result when dipping the test into a cup of water.
CategoryPregnancy Tests