Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clearblue Easy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cons

Didn't often provide consistent results
Many reviews focus on receiving false positives

Don't Even Buy

2 sticks out of 3 are faulty, very disappointed

Didn't even work...

Took a different pregnancy test got a faint line so decided to purchase this one to get a clearer picture. Used as directed and it came up with an error what a waste of money! Will go back to using the tried and tested two line ones at least they come back with a result!

terrible

Worst ovulation test what I have ever bought, it is not accurate at all. My doctor tested as well and when I was at my peak fertility this test shows as low. Anyway it always shows as low fertility does not matter when I used. I do not recommend this product at all.

Amber
Amber

Review meant for the electronic pregnancy test but cant change it

Purchased this as the non digital one showed the faintest of lines. So thought the digital would clear it up. The result said I was not pregnant when in fact I was actually 2 weeks pregnant at the time. Instead of wasting money on a digital test when the non digital shows a faint line, just go see your GP who can test you free.

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Product didn't work properly

The clear blue ovulation tester worked the first few times reading low hormone levels. Then started to read error this caused multiple attempts to get a reading & wasted a lot of the urine test sticks. No clear answer given in instruction booklet to problem with product and how to resolve it. Would not bother with this expensive product again.

Expensive poor quality

I think the tests were accurate although I paid $40 (on special) to use only 4 out of the 10 tests sticks without there showing an error meaning I had to test again.
I found this to be very expensive for not great quality. I am very disappointed.

amazing conceived 1st time using. after 3 years trying!!

For any one that's wondering if or not to buy the clearblue ovulation tests I would highy recommend them!.. I have been trying for a baby for 3 years with no luck. In August me and my partner decided to try these tests as we had nothing to loose.. 2 weeks after the ☺ I got a positive pregnacy test result. I'm over the moon! great product

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

Nathan S.29 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022

This is magic

All i wanna say is, this kit has worked for me. We had been trying to conceive for 5 months but no luck. After using it, i got pregnant the same month. Although, i did not get any high fertility days, i jumped from low fertility to peak fertility straightway. Everyone is different. I am 5 weeks pregnant now. Would recommend this product to every couple who are struggling TTC

Lana
LanaPerth, WA

Worth at least a try

I spent hundreds of these whilst trying to conceive and would always get very excited to see the indicator that ovulation was near/here. However after 3 years I had no luck with these. So unfortunately they didn't work for me but I have had friends that swear by them. They are definitely worth a try at least!

Terrible Product.

A faulty and unreliable product. I bought a pack of two for $17, both tests came up with the symbol 'book error'. What a waste of money. I'll be going back to the old classic reliable pregnancy tests. An absolutely rubbish product! I would never buy these pregnancy tests again.

3 tests, all faulty, customer service is awful

Awful, please do not use clear blue digital

The product was easy enough to use. I followed instructions. I wanted to drink so I took a test early, clearly said pregnant! So excited. I have tested 3 times since then. All negative, very depressing. Please do not put yourself through this, I can not speak for the ovulation kit, I have heard good things never used myself. Only experience with the clear blue digital.

Confused

The test results seemed to picked up the high estrogen days and I became excited about its accuracy, however I tested for about four to - five days and continued to get the flashing smiley face but didn't get the solid smiley face. I then asked my husband to pee on the stick - it turns out he must have ovaries too as he got the flashing smiley face

All Lies!!!

I didn't just take 2 tests, I took 4!! My period was 5 days late and I thought I would test it. So my husband went and thought it would be nice to have a digital display!!! Boy was he wrong..
Came up positive stating 2 - 3 weeks. We jump for joy considering we had been trying for 5 years!!! Go to the doctors only to have my dream shattered!
Will never use this product ever again!!!

I don't trust it.

I had lots of cm on cd 13-16 and I didn't get a positive until I was all "dry" on cd 17. I never used when I conceived my 3 children so I won't bother again. I'll listen to my body. There are other reliable ways to tell when you are about to ovulate.

False positive - heartbroken

When "pregnant" flashed onto the screen, I was so excited. I then used different pregnancy tests later that day/ the next morning, ALL NEGATIVE. Feeling extremely HEARTBROKEN. Did some research and turns out false positives are a common occurrence with this product. I will NEVER BUY ANY CLEARBLUE PRODUCT AGAIN.

Not so good experience

Bought this product as they claim to be advanced & tells how many weeks you've conceived which is good to know if you're expecting
So used this product after a week of missed period, got the message "pregnant 1-2 weeks" so told my husband & close family & friends...
On the day Im scheduled to see my doctor, woke up bleeding
So naturally rushed to the hospital thinking was having miscarriage
After urine & blood work, got a negative! So heartbroken!!!
Please I do hope this product shld improve to work as it should...

Great!

These tests are definitely on the pricey side, but compared to all the other brands I have tried it was the only test that gave me an accurate easy to read result without any fuss! They are easy to use and I would definitely recommend these tests to people! .

Shoodannah
ShoodannahAdelaide

Too Expensive And No More Accurate Than Cheap Tests

I'm not sure why this test is so much more expensive than other tests as it was certainly no more accurate than the cheaper ones. (I paid $17 for 1 test).
It wasn't any easier to use. It is marketed as a test that you can take early but when you read the fine print, it says that the accuracy isn't that high when you test early anyway.
It looks good but it's not better than any other cheaper test.

Shoodannah
ShoodannahAdelaide

Wasteful

I bought the ovulation kit that came with 10 tests in a box for about $35.00. This product completely missed my ovulation even though I followed the directions correctly.
I find the product to be pretty wasteful anyway. Once you're out of the test strips, you have to buy a complete new kit as you cannot buy just the test strips.

For around the same price, you can buy an Ovuplan Scope which is reusable so I'll be sticking to that instead.

Two Tests Different Results!

I finished the strips of one test and I bought another one. The one that I finished gave me high fertility for four days and the new one no fertility. So I tested I both devices and one kept giving me high fertility while the other low fertility! How can I believe this tests?

3 Separate FALSE positive results using this test

Clearblue's digital pregnancy test gave me false digital positive readings (pregnant 1-2 weeks) in 3 separate tests on 3 different days. Completely messed with my mind and emotions. Blood tests confirmed I was NOT pregnant. Will never buy again. Another Clearblue product - digital ovulation test kit - was a dud as well. The indicator stick never turned on. They did refund me for that but i had to send photos and proof of purchase which was just more hassle than it was worth.

Hollie K
Hollie KHobart, TAS

Clear Blue Advanced Digital Ovulation test - Crap!

Can't believe I wasted $50 on this product! Didn't work. I had 2 x days of a solid circle, then it went straight to a solid smiley face (no flashing smiley in between) and I know it was too early for ovulation as I had a scan with my Obstetrician the previous day. I have just had a positive on my cheap tests from ebay (3 days after the positive on the Clear Blue) and I know this is correct. Don't waste your money on this crap!

Wormie
WormieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't waste your money on these

My advice is to stick to the dip strip opks...these ones give you false positives. Not sure how they can give multiple positives in the one cycle and are definitely not suitable if you have a longer cycle, just two expensive if you cannot buy just the test strips. Just because they are digital does not mean they are accurate. Really don't know how these are still available with all the unhappy users, just the novelty factor I guess

2 Kits At The Same Time And Different Readings

Once I finished my first kit I started a second since I had been reading at the flashy smiley. The new kit came up open core not ovulating. So for 2 days I used both meters and both had different readings. So far the 1 meter had me at flashy smiley for 6 days now! I called the company twice now and they claim they know what day I ovulated and will not even address the problem of the readings being different on 2 of their test. Reading these reviews it looks like several others are having the same product. Sad.