Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clearblue Easy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cons

Didn't often provide consistent results
Many reviews focus on receiving false positives

Either Clearblue is a joke or a bathroom faucet can get pregnant.

I've been having two weeks worth of "high" tests results. I found that strange so I ran a test with water and it also read "high". Thank you Clearblue for giving me false hope and thinking I had a shot at having a child. NEVER use this product if you're serious about starting a family because it is a completely devastating feeling to see that a bathroom fixture has the same chances as you of getting pregnant.

Purchased in September 2019.

Lauren.as
Lauren.asGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worked first time

I can't fault this product. I went off the Mirena and was using an app, however, after a couple of months didn't feel the app and taking temp was accurate enough. I started testing with these day 8 of my cycle and fell pregnant during that cycle. Definitely recommend and worth the money especially if you are new to tracking your ovulation.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $40.

Donna g
Donna g

Not sure...

I'm not sure what's happening because I've tested the last 7 days and all those days came up fertile but no ovulation :-/ I don't think it's possible to be in peak fertility for 7 days and counting so I can't really say much about it

Purchased in June 2019 for $49.

Amy Sturgeon
Amy SturgeonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unclear Blue.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $46.

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Waste of time and money

waste of money. I have gone through 3 packs of these-not one smiley has come up & I know im ovulating due to signs, basal temp and my tracker.Waste of $100

Purchased in February 2019 for $50.

Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked for me

Worked perfectly for me. I found it really easy to use. I would recommend this product although it is on the pricey side, I found them more reliable then the cheap ones you get on eBay. If your trying to conceive then give them a go for sure :) :)

SM
SMHalls Head

Waste of money

I’ve done 4 test now following instructions and after waiting ages on each one it just comes up with the error symbol. I’ve tried ejecting and quickly reinserting but Again the error symbol appears. Perhaps the sick is faulty, either way Total waste of money. Will be emailing the company direct to get a refund. Disappointing considering how much they charge for the pack.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Lins
LinsPerth, WA

Terrible !

I bought 2 packs of the test,just to make sure I am not going to miss the ovulation.I did it every single day,just few days after my last period finished...I didn't have not even one smiley face for 1 month! I thought I need to go to doctor,because something wrong with me,my ovulation,felt so down :( Anyway we were making love that month like normal and I couldn't believe when I saw the 2 stripes on the pregnancy test! And the ovulation test were showing me I have no ovulation all month ( I did it exactly the same like the instructions )
Now I am pregnant in 7 weeks.
The ovulation test was waste of money plus made me fell so worried about my health !
Need to recall ! ! !

Erin
ErinSydney

Helped me conceive quickly

I have pcos so my cycle is stuffed to say the least, but after trying for over a year I conceived in a month using these and charting results in the flo app. Their use is a little bit non intuitive and I can see why people find it confusing, but once I got the hang of them it was extremely easy.

Emily
EmilyBrisbane

I suffer from pcos. It worked but it took patience and understanding

waste of money

The results were inaccurate, according to my Gynea and blood tests I had done. And the test broke after only using it twice. In my opinion it was a lot of wasted money for absolutely nothing. I wish I could ask for a refund. Stick to blood results rather, it is cheaper and 100% accurate.

caity
caitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

The product was very easy to use in terms of how you put it together. But after following instructions carefully, my tests would either error or come back as negative even when my body was showing all signs of ovulation, and my saliva ovulation microscope was showing that I was fertile. This was not a one time occurrence - but over several months.

Not sure what the go is - but I think there has to be cheaper and more effective methods.

Kate
Kate

Works perfectly - pregnant first month trying

Accurate ( I tested first urine of the day)
Super easy to use, just make sure you read the instructions before use. Couldn’t recommend more, the tests identified my fertile days and I fell pregnant the first month using these

Digital reader malfunctions

This product turned out to be a waste of money twice. It's better to get regular test strips like PREGMATE 50 Ovulation LH Test Strips that don't require a digital reader. This reader fails/freezes on "see manual" icon and it doesn't reset. The strips are useless without a working reader.

Clear Blue OPK works!

I recently bought cb opk on May 1st 2018.. on day 6 i got a smiley face! I didn't think they worked at first! I'm so happy to finally see a smiley face! we have been trying to conceive for 2 months! I wasn't sure what day i ovulate, but using clear blue opk has really pin pointed the correct time and day for me!

Belinda
BelindaSydney, NSW

Rubbish!! Don't waste your money

Overpriced & not accurate.
I used two different ovulation kits one being this brand & the other being another kit, just to make certain, as been trying to fall pregnant for over 3 years, this product never ever once gave me a positive test, you know it's rubbish if the one kit gives you a positive on the exact same day , like 5 minutes apart this brand gave negative results.

Over priced and doesn’t work

8 out of 10 sticks error. My body signals were telling me otherwise. Waste of money. Had been using other OPK test for over a year, wanted to see if more specific for ovulation, last 2 sticks worked ( I hope, could be faulty). You can find cheaper OPK’s online at a better price.

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointing, waste of money

Montait
MontaitMelbourne

Did the job

Once you read and follow the instructions carefully and get the hang of it, it makes sense. I had errors the first few I used them when trying to use ‘in stream’ but found it much easier to pee in a cup and dip the sticks in. I have PCOS and irregular cycles (30-41 days) and first cycle testing had 4 high fertility days, then second time had 8 days which I was worried about but then the ‘peak’ fertility came. I only ever took one test a day using first morning urine, pretty much same time each day. I was seeing a fertility doctor who took an ultrasound on both the cycles and confirmed that I was close to ovulating which was reassuring. I found it extremely helpful to time and I am now pregnant after 2 cycles.

anne
anneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very accurate

Read some negative reviews here on this product. If it hadn't worked it means you haven't followed the instruction to a tee. For ie, Need to start testing on the day it suggested according to your number of days of cycle, as it records the unique pattern of your period. Then before you get the flashy smiley face, you should only test just once, using the urine of longest sleep. This means morning urine for most people. Or you can set an alarm to wake at 7 am to test. Then when you get flashy smiley face, you can test more than once as you wish to catch the peak. I had issue with it because I didn't follow it, then never get a smiley face, thinking it doesn't work.

Absolute waste of money!!!!!!!!! Don’t buy!

Keeps giving bloody errors!!! Doesn’t work! Simple as that. So high maintenance, shouldn’t be that difficult..
I’ve used many testes before.. never had this problem. You better off buying a pack of 4 off of amazon which all will work for the same price of this clearblu that clearly doesn’t work.. waste of time

Chibi
ChibiThe Entrance

Accurate, but pricey.

I have been using Clearblue, First Response, and thermometer to find out my ovulation. First Response is a mess and giving me ovulation results too often even though my temperature is low. But, Clearblue doesn't show ovulation sign until it is really happening. Also, it matches my temperature. I believe in this product. Only one thing is the price. I understand that the digital checker might be expensive, however, after 10 tests, it's still working. So, I wish they sell the test strips and the digital checker separately.

Paige
PaigeMelbourne

Waste of money

Test results were inaccurate showing peak fertility, then nothing, then peak fertility again 5 days later. The first time I bought this the actual digital monitor had an error and would not work during when I thought I was ovulating, the instruction manual suggested throwing it out if it had that particular error. I will never waste my money on this product again.

Sandy
SandySydney, NSW

4 out of the 10 tests didn't even work

Product is pretty hopeless. Almost half the sticks don't work, screen spends forever flashing and the test is so much more expensive than anything else on the market. Of the tests that do work, they encourage you to use them all in one cycle even when you know when you ovulate since it "tailors" to your specific hormone levels, that's $40 a month! And it doesn't show you're ovulating unless you do use them all up as I found out - I used this test and never "reached peak fertility" or even high fertility yet got pregnant.

Sofia19
Sofia19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A fraud of a product

I have used this product for almost two years trying to get pregnant with our second child. The last couple of months I have used it in conjunction with blood tests. I was NOT taking fertility medications or any other medications that may affect the result. It was consistently 5-6 days wrong about w hen I was ovulating, based on the more accurate blood tests and ultrasounds. I cannot believe the hundreds of dollars I have wasted on this product. It isn't accurate, even the doctors and the nurses at the clinic told me there are consistent huge variations and told me to stop using them. I strongly urge anyone wanting to get pregnant, who is struggling to be properly monitored by a doctor re ovulation as these kits cannot be relied upon.