Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clearblue Easy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cons

• Didn't often provide consistent results

• Many reviews focus on receiving false positives

Ren
Ren

Excellent worked first go

Excellent product. Worked first go. I have a 40 day cycle so my half way is 20 so I started day 16 and got smiley face on day 23. Understand once you get a smiley face the machine is then locked for 48hours with a smiley face. You could get hubby to pee on the stock during this time and it would say he is pregnant... it does not mean the product doesn't work. It just means once you have a smiley face it will stay that way for 48hours. This is when you should stop peeing on the stock and get busy.

TaraD
TaraDSydney

Great product

I'm suprised to read such negative reviews! I used this test the first month trying to conceive and we fell pregnant straight away for both pregnancies! I have a long cycle and unpredictable ovulation days so this product was key to assisting us. Def recommend to anyone trying to conceive!

Pregnant!!!

I highly recommend this product. The first few cycles weren't successful but after using this product + tracking basal temps i am pregnant after the first use! I got the O, flashing smily face then the solid smiley face the same day my temp recorded ovulation. Currently 6 weeks pregnant :D You need to read instructions carefully, but i peed on the stick for approx 10 secs instead of the recommended.

Mich
Mich

Waste

Tested every day from 10-18
All saying no ovulation, tried a different brand on the same day and it said peak fertility!
Lucky I tried another test or I would have missed my days
So much money wasted too I feel they need to take these off the shelf!! Which is sad

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue advanved digital ovulation test review

Red
Red

Total waste of money

I recently bought the advanced Clearblue test (which is supposed to measure two hormones) with 10 tests in it. Firstly, I bought it at a Chemist and then later saw that it was in the supermarket for $20 cheaper so that was annoying. However, much worse than that is that I've tried the test five times and each time it comes up saying that the test has failed. It has been an utter waste of money. Don't bother.

Sam
Sam

Total waste

I tried this test on my 6th day of period till 16th day which all shows O. Which means i am not ovulating crap. Please don't waste your money and time using this product. total waste. I guess i ovulate on 9th-10th day of my period so following my instincts.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Leanne Cee
Leanne CeeMelbourne

Waste of money

This won't even give me a result. Don't waste your money. The cheap ones off ebay seem to work. I thought this would be better as it is meant to be a reputable brand but I definitely won't be buying again. Complete waste of $40. It seems I am not the only one.

Does Not work

I bought these thinking they were great. Says 99% accurate. Well I used them, I felt I was ovulated and it said I wasn't. I was so disappointing. But I'm glad I listened to my instincts. Because I am pregnant. So don't be disappointed. Don't waste your money on these.

rossoblu87
rossoblu87

Fraud

Alex K
Alex KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got pregnant first time using!

Amazing, followed the instructions and got to our peak fertility, and we are pregnant! Highly recommend this product, especially if you are unsure exactly when you are ovulating, we did not expect to fall
Pregnant after trying it first go.
We then used the clear blue digital pregnancy tester to confirm it, 3 days before my expected period and wa-la 1-2 weeks pregnant :)

Lozza
LozzaBrisbane

Great test if you know how to use them

Priya
PriyaPerth

Waste product

Utter waste..it doesn't show anything even plain circle , always shows error

Has not worked for me

I am currently on cd20 and onto day 11 of a flashing smiley face! I think it has missed my peak unfortunately not happy as I've spent money on two packs and do not think I will end up getting my peak this late into my cycle :( I'm so over seeing the dreaded flashing face!

Don't Even Buy

2 sticks out of 3 are faulty, very disappointed

Didn't even work...

Took a different pregnancy test got a faint line so decided to purchase this one to get a clearer picture. Used as directed and it came up with an error what a waste of money! Will go back to using the tried and tested two line ones at least they come back with a result!

terrible

Worst ovulation test what I have ever bought, it is not accurate at all. My doctor tested as well and when I was at my peak fertility this test shows as low. Anyway it always shows as low fertility does not matter when I used. I do not recommend this product at all.

Amber
Amber

Review meant for the electronic pregnancy test but cant change it

Purchased this as the non digital one showed the faintest of lines. So thought the digital would clear it up. The result said I was not pregnant when in fact I was actually 2 weeks pregnant at the time. Instead of wasting money on a digital test when the non digital shows a faint line, just go see your GP who can test you free.

amazing conceived 1st time using. after 3 years trying!!

For any one that's wondering if or not to buy the clearblue ovulation tests I would highy recommend them!.. I have been trying for a baby for 3 years with no luck. In August me and my partner decided to try these tests as we had nothing to loose.. 2 weeks after the ☺ I got a positive pregnacy test result. I'm over the moon! great product

This is magic

All i wanna say is, this kit has worked for me. We had been trying to conceive for 5 months but no luck. After using it, i got pregnant the same month. Although, i did not get any high fertility days, i jumped from low fertility to peak fertility straightway. Everyone is different. I am 5 weeks pregnant now. Would recommend this product to every couple who are struggling TTC

Lana
LanaPerth, WA

Worth at least a try

I spent hundreds of these whilst trying to conceive and would always get very excited to see the indicator that ovulation was near/here. However after 3 years I had no luck with these. So unfortunately they didn't work for me but I have had friends that swear by them. They are definitely worth a try at least!

Terrible Product.

A faulty and unreliable product. I bought a pack of two for $17, both tests came up with the symbol 'book error'. What a waste of money. I'll be going back to the old classic reliable pregnancy tests. An absolutely rubbish product! I would never buy these pregnancy tests again.

3 tests, all faulty, customer service is awful

Awful, please do not use clear blue digital

The product was easy enough to use. I followed instructions. I wanted to drink so I took a test early, clearly said pregnant! So excited. I have tested 3 times since then. All negative, very depressing. Please do not put yourself through this, I can not speak for the ovulation kit, I have heard good things never used myself. Only experience with the clear blue digital.

Confused

The test results seemed to picked up the high estrogen days and I became excited about its accuracy, however I tested for about four to - five days and continued to get the flashing smiley face but didn't get the solid smiley face. I then asked my husband to pee on the stick - it turns out he must have ovaries too as he got the flashing smiley face