Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clearblue Easy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cons

• Didn't often provide consistent results

• Many reviews focus on receiving false positives

All Lies!!!

I didn't just take 2 tests, I took 4!! My period was 5 days late and I thought I would test it. So my husband went and thought it would be nice to have a digital display!!! Boy was he wrong..
Came up positive stating 2 - 3 weeks. We jump for joy considering we had been trying for 5 years!!! Go to the doctors only to have my dream shattered!
Will never use this product ever again!!!

I don't trust it.

I had lots of cm on cd 13-16 and I didn't get a positive until I was all "dry" on cd 17. I never used when I conceived my 3 children so I won't bother again. I'll listen to my body. There are other reliable ways to tell when you are about to ovulate.

False positive - heartbroken

When "pregnant" flashed onto the screen, I was so excited. I then used different pregnancy tests later that day/ the next morning, ALL NEGATIVE. Feeling extremely HEARTBROKEN. Did some research and turns out false positives are a common occurrence with this product. I will NEVER BUY ANY CLEARBLUE PRODUCT AGAIN.

Great!

These tests are definitely on the pricey side, but compared to all the other brands I have tried it was the only test that gave me an accurate easy to read result without any fuss! They are easy to use and I would definitely recommend these tests to people! .

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Shoodannah
ShoodannahAdelaide

Too Expensive And No More Accurate Than Cheap Tests

I'm not sure why this test is so much more expensive than other tests as it was certainly no more accurate than the cheaper ones. (I paid $17 for 1 test).
It wasn't any easier to use. It is marketed as a test that you can take early but when you read the fine print, it says that the accuracy isn't that high when you test early anyway.
It looks good but it's not better than any other cheaper test.

Shoodannah
ShoodannahAdelaide

Wasteful

I bought the ovulation kit that came with 10 tests in a box for about $35.00. This product completely missed my ovulation even though I followed the directions correctly.
I find the product to be pretty wasteful anyway. Once you're out of the test strips, you have to buy a complete new kit as you cannot buy just the test strips.

For around the same price, you can buy an Ovuplan Scope which is reusable so I'll be sticking to that instead.

3 Separate FALSE positive results using this test

Clearblue's digital pregnancy test gave me false digital positive readings (pregnant 1-2 weeks) in 3 separate tests on 3 different days. Completely messed with my mind and emotions. Blood tests confirmed I was NOT pregnant. Will never buy again. Another Clearblue product - digital ovulation test kit - was a dud as well. The indicator stick never turned on. They did refund me for that but i had to send photos and proof of purchase which was just more hassle than it was worth.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Christmas seems to go hand-in-hand with consumption, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be eco-friendly with your gift-giving. We’ve got tips for everything from shopping sustainably to zero-waste packaging, so that you can have a greener holiday season.

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Hollie K
Hollie KHobart, TAS

Clear Blue Advanced Digital Ovulation test - Crap!

Can't believe I wasted $50 on this product! Didn't work. I had 2 x days of a solid circle, then it went straight to a solid smiley face (no flashing smiley in between) and I know it was too early for ovulation as I had a scan with my Obstetrician the previous day. I have just had a positive on my cheap tests from ebay (3 days after the positive on the Clear Blue) and I know this is correct. Don't waste your money on this crap!

Wormie
WormieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't waste your money on these

My advice is to stick to the dip strip opks...these ones give you false positives. Not sure how they can give multiple positives in the one cycle and are definitely not suitable if you have a longer cycle, just two expensive if you cannot buy just the test strips. Just because they are digital does not mean they are accurate. Really don't know how these are still available with all the unhappy users, just the novelty factor I guess

2 Kits At The Same Time And Different Readings

Once I finished my first kit I started a second since I had been reading at the flashy smiley. The new kit came up open core not ovulating. So for 2 days I used both meters and both had different readings. So far the 1 meter had me at flashy smiley for 6 days now! I called the company twice now and they claim they know what day I ovulated and will not even address the problem of the readings being different on 2 of their test. Reading these reviews it looks like several others are having the same product. Sad.

Very unreliable

I've consistently received false positive results with this CB digital ovulation. So much so that my medical doctor started to perform Ultrasounds whenever I would get a positive result. The majority of the time, I'm not even ovulating. She also says it's impossible to receive several sporadic positive results in a 28day period. I have since moved on to another brand and have had no issues pin pointing my LH surge. Unfortunately it took us 5 months to figure out the issues with CB. My opinion is stay away from this brand

So disappointed

I bought a double pack and timer came on and after waiting the screen was blank. Thought I hadn't wee enough or too much so used my other test and the same happened. These are expensive tests and for this to happen twice is not good so won't be buying again

Very disappointed

After hearing a lot of bad feedback on the clear blue digital test I thought I would still give it a go. The timer was working and my partner and I were lying in bed waiting for the result to find it just went completely blank! Did I not pee on it for long enough or is it a faulty test? Not a cheap test and now I have to wait for tomorrow. I believe first response is great have had no trouble with it in the past

They don't work

I got clear blue digital ovulation tests yesterday 7/22/15. And that yesterday I took a internet cheapy ovulation test and it said I was at my peak yay well me and my bf wanted to see if it was right so I didn't wait that long to pee again and it wasn't as strong I guess that's what the test said so I freaked out and was upset and stuff, so my bf and I go get clear blue ovulation digital tests and I took it the next day and it said low :( so when I had to pee for the 2nd time I used a cheapy ovulation test and it said I was at my peak so I believe cheapy ovulation tests are better to use n clear blue don't work at all.

Sceptical

Today I took two tests and one showed blank fertility face (negative) and the other showed peak fertility face (positive) - so I do not believe the tests are accurate. I also tested a peak fertility face (positive) last week with either day on the side resulting in blank fertility face (negative). Back to the drawing board

False negative from 4 months

I bought this digital clear blue which always give me black circle in all these months I was thinking I not ovulating was so in stress and anxiety today I use normal cheap strip and got darker test line whereas digital clear blue still negative such a drainer they are so expensive but you can't rely on then total waste of money

Very Disappointed

Basically it looks like this device gives false positive results. I have been observing my cervical mucus (cm) and using clear blue ovulation test. So on day 11 I get a smiley face (high fertility) and on day 12 flashing smiley face (peak fertility). Great so in theory I have ovulated around day 14 however as I am still observing my cm I notice that I appear to have fertile cm on day 17. Took the teat on day 17 and see a smiley face (high fertility). What the? How is this possible with a 99% accurate device? I actually think I am at high fertility now and the previous reading on day 12 was a false positive. I will not be recommending this or buying it again. Terrible!!

Abbyintransit
AbbyintransitSydney

Poor product - don't waste your money

These tests are so expensive, you should be able to expect them to perform accurately. I followed the instructions to the letter but ended up with firstly a blank screen and then the error symbol. I think it's interesting that there's no sign of the company being on here to monitor comments and that the "customer service line" is open from 4pm to midnight, presumably in some other country. Poor service. Poor product. I'll stick to First Response.

Don't waste your money

Bought a pack of 2. First test yes pregnant 1-2 weeks. Next test blank did not read $25 for 2 tests. But one didn't work.

Went and got another today - 1 week one now I'm still 1-2 weeks since conception. This makes things no clearer for me date wise. I don't want to get blood work done too early but feeling scammed. Don't waste your money

mj
mj

two test same time two different results

Waste of money and alot of add stress for something that doesn't work. Took two test at the same time, one comes up peak fertility and the other no fertility.
Not wasting anymore money on this product again.

sammi56
sammi56australia

Waste of money

absolute waste of money! Always gives me false results I thought i just purchased a dodgy test so I brought another one and results were the same. I ended up buying cheap ovulation test strips on ebay and they worked amazingly and I am now happily pregnant. Do not waste your time and money on clearblue.

isabelle12
isabelle12Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

6 months of false positives

MmarzAdelaide

Thanks to this product!

I use this product for the first time few months ago and after 3 months of using got a very impressive results. I have been married for 6 years and been trying to concieve for last 24 months without any luck. After 3 months of using CB obvulatipn test I became pregnant and now on my 12 weeks . I have been using the same monitor for 3 months and you can buy the testing sticks online . I will recomment this to my friend. Thanks very much for CB and now will be expecting my little bub in 6 months time.

Mmarz

thank you CB ovulation test, I am now embracing the joy of parenthood, my baby boy is now 11 weeks old.

THE worst device I have ever inserted into my vagina

Couldn't believe what I was seeing when I read 'pregnant' because I always use protection. wasn't trying to get pregnant but I was late this month so decided to take a clearblue digital test.. (got a blood test done and it's negative)
you would think being moderately priced, having digital display and claiming to be 99% accurate it would be rare to get a false positive but it does. Clearblue has one job. one job and it fails at that and either gives you a heart attack because you think you're pregnant or gives your hopes up if you're trying to conceive a human by giving you false readings.

False positive

Keep getting false positives. Got 3 false reading through one cycle. Better off to temp not use ovulation test kits.