Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clearblue Easy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cons

• Didn't often provide consistent results

• Many reviews focus on receiving false positives

Matina
MatinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this product!!!!

My period has been so inconsistent ranging from anywhere between 29 & 34 days so it's been hard to pinpoint ovulation so I thought I would purchase the clear blue ovulation test with duel hormone indicator. The first day I took the test it had just a circle, on the second day I had High Fertility (Flashing smiley) & had high Fertility for 5 Days & today I got my Peak Fertility (solid smiley ) I was so excited because I was starting to get worried that I didn't ovulate!!! So I will have to give you guys an update to see if I get a BFP after 10 months of trying, Fingers crossed!!! I also realised that i ovulate a lot later then what I thought Day 22!!!
I loved that it's so easy to use & very accurate
A little on the pricey side

Was spot on to from the day I conceived

Last week I came up positive 1-2 did another 3 days later said positive 2-3 , because of all the negative feed back ive been reading I did a first response test and came up positive also came up positive for my aunty and it was right from conception to, read the Leaflet it tells u why u could get a faulse positive Not saying it's always right but I believe they could be a reason to why the test is inaccurate . I also read to take the digi test apart and on the strips there were two lines . So I dont believe the test does work. I asked the pharmacist if faulse negatives on digi tests can happen she said a positive test said it can't be wrong unless u have lost a baby again not saying she's right but that's just what she said
Accurate

Excellent so far!

Bought the 20 pack of these sticks and tested them out this month before we start TTC in January. Got my smiley face on CD 18 and CD 19, turned out I ovulate later than when I thought! I am looking forward to using them again when we start TTC and I personally think they are well worth the price to pinpoint when I am ovulating. Very highly recommended and easy to use!
Easy to use, reliable

mreed10
mreed10

i think your suppose to start testing on cd 6.. i did that i found out i ovulate earlier than i thought :) good luck to you

mysticyoshira
mysticyoshira

No you are suppose to test on your cycle length day. So if you are 28 days then it would be cd 11. Everyone will have something different.

Melliej
Melliej
liammsmummy
liammsmummy

OK

its great once knowing your pregnant to see it in words but for the price not really worth it, disappointing that you cant buy more refills that you need to buy a whole nother system, was upset that after half a hour it turns itself off and will nolonger display result, is good that you can take test out and still see result, would only purchase once using cheaper tests just not affordable for someone ttc
great for the novelty of being able to see it in words much better since they have updated
is very expensive cant buy refils, words dissapear after half hour

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test compares to other Pregnancy Tests

After trying a few other brands I came across this digital Ovulation test.It took all the guess work out of trying to calculate fertile days.It has an easy to read digital smiley face when the time is optimal for trying.We used it successfully to concieve the first month we used it.
This was the best Ovulation test I tried by far.There was no guess work involved.
Nothing Cons whatsoever!

nickib
nickib

I have been using clearblue digital and have had a smiley face for the past 3 days has anyone else had this also is it normal???

Excellent so far

This is the first time I have use the digital prediciton kit. on the third day of using Igot my smiley face. It was very exciting.
I have used other tests before and they never once gave me a sign of ovulation.
I would really recommend this.
reliable, user friendly, results easy to read

We had been trying to get pregnant for 1 year using other cheaper ovulation tests. The first month we used this I fell pregnant. Fantastic. Very happy to get pregnant so quickly using this product.
It is much more accurate and easier to read.
None other than it is the most expensive.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Accurate and easy to use; No guessing involved

Very easy and accurate. I like how there is no guessing involved, it's a simple and easy test to use.
accurate, easy to use
Expensive for 7 tests, especially since I can buy a bulk pack of 20 test sticks in the US for around $35USD. Sometimes also the tests malfunction and you have to waste a stick and re-do the same test. I also wish you could just buy the sticks and not the whole test mechanism, it's such a waste of money to have to keep re-buying the same tester.

harfra11
harfra11

Fantastic product got me pregnant very quick took 2 years to concieve 1st child without using this product. When i got a smiley i got so excited

Other Pregnancy Tests

I am very pleased with this test. It has accurately predicted my LH surge for the past 3 months. I've confirmed ovulation with my dr through blood tests. Unfortunately, I'm just not able to get pregnant so far due to a progesterone issue. As for reading the lines on the stick, DO NOT read the lines on the stick. I have 2 lines EVERY time whether I ovulate or not. Also, the instructions even state NOT to read the lines on the test stick for results. I stronly recommend using this test as it is very straight forward. No guessing. No matching up different shades of purple lines. Just a great big smiley @ your LH surge.
Very clear results. No guess work what so ever.
Pricey. But definitely worth it!

OK

Has been the best I've used so far. No need to intepret lines as the smiley face give you a pretty definitive answer.
Easy to use and straightforward. The smiley face makes it easy to tell if you're ovulating.
You can't buy refills for the test sticks which is a pain. You have to buy the whole packet again including the digital reader.

Other Pregnancy Tests

Worked 1st month I used it.Just literally follow instructions. I think its best to use an afternoon sample (around 3pm) but dont drink anything 4 hrs before. Much better then OPK's. I ovulated on exact date as calc stated
Very simple and straight forward

Tanya
Tanya

OK

I was hoping that this one would be the last test I would have to buy so wasn't concerned so much about the cost, however it wasn't to be that time. Ok for the novelty value but not practical for the multitude of tests used when trying to conceive
Novelty of words rather than lines, very clear test result
Very expensive