Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Pregnancy Tests in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clearblue Easy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cons

• Didn't often provide consistent results

• Many reviews focus on receiving false positives

We had been trying to get pregnant for 1 year using other cheaper ovulation tests. The first month we used this I fell pregnant. Fantastic. Very happy to get pregnant so quickly using this product.
It is much more accurate and easier to read.
None other than it is the most expensive.

Accurate and easy to use; No guessing involved

Very easy and accurate. I like how there is no guessing involved, it's a simple and easy test to use.
accurate, easy to use
Expensive for 7 tests, especially since I can buy a bulk pack of 20 test sticks in the US for around $35USD. Sometimes also the tests malfunction and you have to waste a stick and re-do the same test. I also wish you could just buy the sticks and not the whole test mechanism, it's such a waste of money to have to keep re-buying the same tester.

harfra11
harfra11

Fantastic product got me pregnant very quick took 2 years to concieve 1st child without using this product. When i got a smiley i got so excited

Other Pregnancy Tests

I am very pleased with this test. It has accurately predicted my LH surge for the past 3 months. I've confirmed ovulation with my dr through blood tests. Unfortunately, I'm just not able to get pregnant so far due to a progesterone issue. As for reading the lines on the stick, DO NOT read the lines on the stick. I have 2 lines EVERY time whether I ovulate or not. Also, the instructions even state NOT to read the lines on the test stick for results. I stronly recommend using this test as it is very straight forward. No guessing. No matching up different shades of purple lines. Just a great big smiley @ your LH surge.
Very clear results. No guess work what so ever.
Pricey. But definitely worth it!

Has been the best I've used so far. No need to intepret lines as the smiley face give you a pretty definitive answer.
Easy to use and straightforward. The smiley face makes it easy to tell if you're ovulating.
You can't buy refills for the test sticks which is a pain. You have to buy the whole packet again including the digital reader.

Pregnancy Tests

Find out how Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test compares to other Pregnancy Tests

Worked 1st month I used it.Just literally follow instructions. I think its best to use an afternoon sample (around 3pm) but dont drink anything 4 hrs before. Much better then OPK's. I ovulated on exact date as calc stated
Very simple and straight forward