Clearly Contacts

Clearly Contacts

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Customer service is terrible

Long time customer of OzContacts. I ordered contacts with Clearly thinking it’ll be the same easy process. Boy, was I wrong. My contacts apparently are going to take 7 business days just to get in, then $9 express shipping on top of that (which is so ridiculous because OzContacts only charged $3). This isn’t what was advertised not what I paid for since the prices on Clearly are no significantly higher?

I expressed my concerns with customer service since Tuesday morning and as soon as I asked for a full refund and to cancel the order they stopped replying me.

Will be taking this further.

Bad transition fro oz contacts

After being a long tern client of oz contacts my first order with clearly was terrible normal $3.00 express delivery is now $ 9.00 and delivery time 5 to 6 days normaly you can get that on normal shipping after cancelling my order and being assured no funds left my account 10 mins later i was charged for cancelled order and now have to wait 1/3 working days for refund CLEARLY not a very good transition from oz contacts wont be back here

scam and pls dont order from them

Please people do not order from this company or ozcontact. It will drive you crazy to chase up an update. I just found out the company has taken over ozcontact and I placed an order from ozcontact on Sunday with fast shipping. No email no news nothing, until i found someone mentioned i should contact clearly contact instead. They told me the reasons they cant ship my order is because the supplier and I have to wait for weeks. They are still waiting for the gray colour. I requested them to ship the other colour asap but when i rang this morning they still could not give me an update. The guy on the phone kept saying we will ship it but cant guarantee its today. I have requested full refund tomorrow if they cant ship it today. I don't even know if i will get refund or not but I will take this further. False advertising and not being honest to costumers.

Would give less than one star if i could.

Would give less thanone star if i could.Ive ordered contactsand money has been taken from my account already to be told they are on back order from the manafacture only to arrive in september.I want my money back. False advertising.

Never received the contact lenses. Never got a refund.

Ordered contact lenses on July 2. It never reached me and was told that it’s being returned to their warehouse. They said its not getting refunded unless they see it in their warehouse. But they have always had the contact lenses, I never saw it, never touched and it never reached me. They could have lost the box. After 4 weeks and a bunch of emails later, they are still refusing to refund the contact lenses.

Company would not accept fault

I was sent an incorrectly labeled script and when I phoned to report it and send back the box for review, the customer service attendant tried to shift the blame onto me and told me I should go back to my optometrist. I do not recommend this supplier. Spend your money with a local optical supplier instead!

I have never get what I have ordered for

I have ordered and paid for contact lenses, but never got one. No contact lenses no money no response. Thanks you. I hope you can give my money for charity.

Very bad post-sale customer service

Be careful if planning to claim on a health fund.
Their receipt/invoice was not accepted by my health fund due to lack of item numbers for frames and lenses.
I have spoken to them on the phone 3 times already and they seem unable to fix it. Every time they promise yes yes we will send the corrected invoice and every time no result. It's like talking to robots who do not follow what you're saying. Very frustrating.

happy with the purchase

the page is easily to navigate and the price is reasonable and similar to other online store. no hassle. item received is in good order and there are variety of products offered from the website.

Bad customer service

My first pair of glasses broke within a day. Called to replace them for a different frame. Found out 10 days later that the replacement order hadn’t been placed at all. Sales representative on the phone was so unhelpful and felt like I was talking to a robot on repeat. Complained about the service and all I got was “sorry about that” 10 times over. Won’t be buying frames from there again if that’s the returns service they provide.
The products and shipping are great, just the customer service that sucks.

Sent left eye only! Backorder right for 5 weeks!!!

I’ve seen some amazing policies in my day but to send me the left eye and backorder the right for 5 weeks takes the cake of incompetence. I have two eyes! Why send me the one now. Just backorder the lot or cancel the order!

Very happy with my purchased

I got overexcited and placed an order for 1 pair. I then called them to cancel the order and then I placed a new order for 2 pairs. Glad that I made the change- they arrived promptly and I love both the glasses. Will definitely recommend and order more in the future!

Reliable, excellent customer service and good quality sunglasses

I think the test of great customer service is what happens when something goes wrong.
I mistakenly ordered normal glasses instead of the same brand name sunglasses. When I realised my mistake I called Clearly, explained the problem and they sorted it out quickly over the phone, without fuss.
I am really happy with the prescription and polarised sunglasses that came and with the overall professional service from Clearly. A huge savings on OPSM.
I will be ordering glasses for other members of the family from Clearly and have no hesitation in recommending them.
My only suggestion for Clearly is to have an online photo upload facility (like Zenni does) so that you can try different frames on your own face.
This is a reliable, trustworthy, professional and good quality company.

Great value & even better delivery time

The online chat was good as I got confused. The delivery was far quicker than expected - next day!! Unheard of in Australia - thank you. I am hard to please but will certainly use again.

After several bad experiences in buying eyeglasses online

After several bad experiences in buying eyeglasses online, finally I found a good dealer and a brilliant service, eyeglasses!!

It's really great and fast support and help.i recommend to anyone

Love Clearly.com.au!

I've just received yet another order of my contacts from Clearly.com.au and was compelled to write a second review, as positive as my first. Why? Because I am truly surprised that there are so many less than favourable or downright negative reviews of this company. Sure, it's normal for the occasional mistake or unhappy customer, for a multitude of reasons, but I have never (over probably close to 9 years) had even ONE problem with this company. Orders process immediately and they provide multiple email updates as to the status of your order from dispatch through to arrival in your mailbox. I ordered contacts on the afternoon of Thursday Feb 28 and they were in my mailbox by Monday 4 March. I expected no less as every order has been just as speedy. As with my previous comment last year, they might be a few dollars (and I mean only $3-$4) more than some other suppliers, but that's a small price to pay for peace of mind. However, they do offer regular specials such as discounted products and free shipping at times, so just check regularly and order at those times. As always they are prompt, professional and accurate in what they send, with excellent customer service (reply within hours to emails) and I wouldn't even risk trying another company.
(pic included of both receipt showing order date and email received today advising delivery made)

Still hasn't shipped from 'delivery' date.

Had to ring them to find out my order still hasn't been finished, even after their delivery date. I was tossing up between clearly and eye buy direct (for glasses not contacts) and decided on Clearly, obviously made the wrong decision. Really disappointed, "we're still in the process of making them and 'should' get around to it this week", if you don't know when you can make them DO NOT INCLUDE A DELIVERY DATE.

Excellent service, order arrived in two days, I was constantly updated on the status of my order. Very happy with my contacts.

Do not order

Do not order, have been waiting for over a month for delivery and they are now saying they have to be posted out again. Customer call number is hopeless, will never ever shop here again.

Should've gone to Specsavers

Decided to try a new source for contacts and ordered from clearly. Then get an email saying it will be a week until they can ship it because its not in stock. How about you let customers know that its not in stock when you input the prescription like every other online store? Generally get them next day from Specsavers, will stick with them even if it is $5 more. Then call and get rude service. Pathetic.