Clearly Contacts

Clearly Contacts

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shirley B.

Shirley B.North Queensland, QLD

Great glasses at amazing price

Have purchased through here 3 times over a number of years. Latest paid are bifocals without the annoying line in the middle. Quote through the optometrist was almost twice he price that they cost through Clearly. The glasses arrived quickly and have been great. True to the size advertised and no issues with wearing them.

Sheila1

Sheila1South East Queensland, QLD

Should be investigated

My problem with them is the same as all those reviews with 2 star or less. Can't believe they are allowed to advertise contact lenses that they don't have stock of. They take your money and then give you an update that your lens is a back order with no eta of the actual delivery. If you do not have stock, be upfront about it and offer a refund and not take my money and give me stupid excuses. They should be investigated for the practices they do by ACCC.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Illogical handling, take your money for products they don't have

We ordered contact-lenses / paid. They write there a 6 week delay.
We ring to cancel, and find out they shipped one pack (for one eye). Who sends one eye by itself?

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading information on website

I had been a customer of NetOptical for years until they were recently bought out by Clearly. Today I went to reorder exactly the same contact lenses as I used to buy and they were $25 per box more than NetOptical used to charge. So I rang them and was answered by some overseas call centre, not Australian - they say on their website "Same awesome Aussie service" - really??? Would not budge on the price even though they say they price match and I quoted exactly the same lenses on another Australian site for $72 - the website had to be "on their list"! What a con! Just gave up after that.

George

Edit: the box of contact lenses I was talking about here are sold by Clearly for $104.95, NetOptical sold for $80, with no postage charge

melb_tim

melb_timGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You get what you pay for...

Phong L.

Phong L.Perth, WA

Completely unacceptable

Ordered my contacts over 4 weeks ago. Contacted them 2 weeks later asking where my receipt and order information was, was told that I entered my information incorrectly and the contacts were sent back to the warehouse (yeah right) but had no problems taking my money. Customer Service said they will resend the contacts with express freight. Contacts still haven't shipped.

jh

jhSydney, NSW

I should have listened to the (recent) reviews

Dot

Dot

My glasses broke within 6 months of purchase! Reported this a week ago and have had no help. Do not trust this company.

Good product but pathetic after sales service. Will never use them again. Glasses frame broke within 6 months of use. Reported issue 7 days ago. No offer from company for any type of resolution.

Craig

CraigMelbourne

Don't bother

I was a long-term NetOptical customer and always had exceptional and reliable service with prompt delivery times. NetOptical was recently acquired by Clearly. I ordered lenses two weeks ago and they failed to inform me of a supplier issue. That was despite their false claims in their website that they stock two million lenses and process orders the same day. I ended up cancelling and demanding a refund... if that doesn't come through I'll report them for fraud. Don't order from this company.

Kimberly

KimberlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service is terrible

Long time customer of OzContacts. I ordered contacts with Clearly thinking it’ll be the same easy process. Boy, was I wrong. My contacts apparently are going to take 7 business days just to get in, then $9 express shipping on top of that (which is so ridiculous because OzContacts only charged $3). This isn’t what was advertised not what I paid for since the prices on Clearly are no significantly higher?

I expressed my concerns with customer service since Tuesday morning and as soon as I asked for a full refund and to cancel the order they stopped replying me.

Will be taking this further.

Bad transition fro oz contacts

After being a long tern client of oz contacts my first order with clearly was terrible normal $3.00 express delivery is now $ 9.00 and delivery time 5 to 6 days normaly you can get that on normal shipping after cancelling my order and being assured no funds left my account 10 mins later i was charged for cancelled order and now have to wait 1/3 working days for refund CLEARLY not a very good transition from oz contacts wont be back here

Debbie

DebbiePerth

scam and pls dont order from them

Would give less than one star if i could.

Would give less thanone star if i could.Ive ordered contactsand money has been taken from my account already to be told they are on back order from the manafacture only to arrive in september.I want my money back. False advertising.

Never received the contact lenses. Never got a refund.

Ordered contact lenses on July 2. It never reached me and was told that it’s being returned to their warehouse. They said its not getting refunded unless they see it in their warehouse. But they have always had the contact lenses, I never saw it, never touched and it never reached me. They could have lost the box. After 4 weeks and a bunch of emails later, they are still refusing to refund the contact lenses.

Company would not accept fault

I was sent an incorrectly labeled script and when I phoned to report it and send back the box for review, the customer service attendant tried to shift the blame onto me and told me I should go back to my optometrist. I do not recommend this supplier. Spend your money with a local optical supplier instead!

Martin

Martin

I have never get what I have ordered for

I have ordered and paid for contact lenses, but never got one. No contact lenses no money no response. Thanks you. I hope you can give my money for charity.

Lidia K

Lidia K

Very bad post-sale customer service

Be careful if planning to claim on a health fund.
Their receipt/invoice was not accepted by my health fund due to lack of item numbers for frames and lenses.
I have spoken to them on the phone 3 times already and they seem unable to fix it. Every time they promise yes yes we will send the corrected invoice and every time no result. It's like talking to robots who do not follow what you're saying. Very frustrating.

simplegall

simplegallSydney, NSW

happy with the purchase

the page is easily to navigate and the price is reasonable and similar to other online store. no hassle. item received is in good order and there are variety of products offered from the website.

Bad customer service

My first pair of glasses broke within a day. Called to replace them for a different frame. Found out 10 days later that the replacement order hadn’t been placed at all. Sales representative on the phone was so unhelpful and felt like I was talking to a robot on repeat. Complained about the service and all I got was “sorry about that” 10 times over. Won’t be buying frames from there again if that’s the returns service they provide.
The products and shipping are great, just the customer service that sucks.

Bernster

BernsterSydney, NSW

Sent left eye only! Backorder right for 5 weeks!!!

I’ve seen some amazing policies in my day but to send me the left eye and backorder the right for 5 weeks takes the cake of incompetence. I have two eyes! Why send me the one now. Just backorder the lot or cancel the order!