Clearly Contacts

Clearly Contacts

3.8

Pete

PeteSydney, NSW

Great service, communicative, responsive and helped me with a mistake I made. Arrived very quickly and in good condition. Thanks

Prateek N.

Prateek N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

The range of products as well the quality of the product was nice.
they could make changes to the website and make it more user-friendly.

Rosie

RosiePerth, WA

Perfect!

Love these frames. Great quality, fit and design at a reasonable price. This is my second pair of glasses purchased from Clearly and couldn’t be happier! Would highly recommend Clearly to everyone!

Angie M.

Angie M.Sydney, NSW

Reliable, simple and at the right price!

Clearly is my go-to for contacts. 3 mins to order and quick delivery - you can't go past it! The reorder feature is a lifesaver, so you don't need to remember your prescription or anything. Love it and will keep using it always!

ggiang

ggiangSydney, NSW

Good quality contacts at good prices

After viewing other online stores, I decided on Cleary. I purchased these contacts and they arrived within a week. Good quality at reasonable prices. Would consider ordering from them again in the future.

Simple and efficient

Very easy to order as always. Good pricing and range and i still had fast delivery mid pandemic.
I have ordered multiple times and this level of service is the norm

clearly great, this product no so much

The online store is very easy to use with lots of options, I went for a cheaper option and got what I paid for, the product torn after one use, I've never had a contact tear before.

Gia

GiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most comfortable contact lenses

Clearly kept me up to date with delivery times. The contact lenses were delivered in sustainable packaging. I’ve used this brand for a couple of years now and they’re the most comfortable lenses I’ve tried to date. I’ve found the price and delivery times on Clearly to be the most reasonable.

Anna

AnnaIllawarra, NSW

Great thank you

Loved the website and the application that lets you see them on the ease of ordering range was great the quality good could fit a little snugger but score good

Great experience

Easy to navigate website; products i was ordering were readily available; upon receipt of the products the quality has been good so far. Delivery was also very prompt - thank you

Dmitri T.

Dmitri T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

One of the best

Excellent company. Great customer service. Always deliver quick. Have been a loyal customer with this company for a long time and they have met my expectations. Even included a small gift with my recent purchase.

Great service & product

I've been using Clearly Contacts for years now & I've been able to adjust my prescription over time. It's so easy to find what I need & order good quality contact lenses with super fast delivery to my door.

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quicker than expected

Was told that the contact I ordered was not in stock and I would have to wait till November but they arrived late September. Wonderful. Easier to use than some and the best for me

Murcas

MurcasWestern District, VIC

Great Glasses

Great economical glasses and great service. Glasses are good quality and the ordering process is seamless and delivery was fast. Thanks will do business again when required in the future.

Loving it!

Very easy to find what I want, I am loving my new blue light glasses!
I’m not used to wear glasses so I was thinking that maybe it will bother me, but they are súper confortable!

Simple, easy, and quick.

I’ve used daily disposable contacts for years. But I thought I’d try the new monthly lenses. Not a good switch. Much harder to place correctly and all that solution care etc. Dailies are for me! I’ll be getting the big pack next time.

Carlos

CarlosSydney, NSW

Too easy

Easy to use, fast delivery, good range, great place for contact lenses, quality is perfect, good prices and delivery, very satisfied. I truly recommend this site for all your contact needs.

Quick, easy and reliable

My order came quicker than I expected. Ordering was easy and straightforward and the price is very competitive. Love how they save my prescription. Clearly are now my go-to for contacts.

Alison

AlisonSouthwest, VIC

Exactly what I wanted

This was my first time buying contacts online. Clearly was very to use and I found what I was looking for without any trouble. They arrived quickly and the quality is great. I would buy my contacts online again.

Very efficient service

First time ordering lenses online - very easy to use. Large range to choose from. Got exactly what I needed at a good price.
Delivery time very short. Will use service again.