Clearly Contacts

Clearly Contacts (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lidia K

Lidia K

Very bad post-sale customer service

Be careful if planning to claim on a health fund.
Their receipt/invoice was not accepted by my health fund due to lack of item numbers for frames and lenses.
I have spoken to them on the phone 3 times already and they seem unable to fix it. Every time they promise yes yes we will send the corrected invoice and every time no result. It's like talking to robots who do not follow what you're saying. Very frustrating.

simplegall

simplegallSydney, NSW

happy with the purchase

the page is easily to navigate and the price is reasonable and similar to other online store. no hassle. item received is in good order and there are variety of products offered from the website.

Bad customer service

My first pair of glasses broke within a day. Called to replace them for a different frame. Found out 10 days later that the replacement order hadn’t been placed at all. Sales representative on the phone was so unhelpful and felt like I was talking to a robot on repeat. Complained about the service and all I got was “sorry about that” 10 times over. Won’t be buying frames from there again if that’s the returns service they provide.
The products and shipping are great, just the customer service that sucks.

Bernster

BernsterSydney, NSW

Sent left eye only! Backorder right for 5 weeks!!!

I’ve seen some amazing policies in my day but to send me the left eye and backorder the right for 5 weeks takes the cake of incompetence. I have two eyes! Why send me the one now. Just backorder the lot or cancel the order!

Sahejin S.

Sahejin S.Sydney

Very happy with my purchased

I got overexcited and placed an order for 1 pair. I then called them to cancel the order and then I placed a new order for 2 pairs. Glad that I made the change- they arrived promptly and I love both the glasses. Will definitely recommend and order more in the future!

Acton

Acton

Reliable, excellent customer service and good quality sunglasses

Justin

Justin

Great value & even better delivery time

The online chat was good as I got confused. The delivery was far quicker than expected - next day!! Unheard of in Australia - thank you. I am hard to please but will certainly use again.

After several bad experiences in buying eyeglasses online

After several bad experiences in buying eyeglasses online, finally I found a good dealer and a brilliant service, eyeglasses!!

It's really great and fast support and help.i recommend to anyone

Sharon MSydney, NSW

Love Clearly.com.au!

Still hasn't shipped from 'delivery' date.

Had to ring them to find out my order still hasn't been finished, even after their delivery date. I was tossing up between clearly and eye buy direct (for glasses not contacts) and decided on Clearly, obviously made the wrong decision. Really disappointed, "we're still in the process of making them and 'should' get around to it this week", if you don't know when you can make them DO NOT INCLUDE A DELIVERY DATE.

Excellent service, order arrived in two days, I was constantly updated on the status of my order. Very happy with my contacts.

Do not order

Do not order, have been waiting for over a month for delivery and they are now saying they have to be posted out again. Customer call number is hopeless, will never ever shop here again.

Should've gone to Specsavers

Decided to try a new source for contacts and ordered from clearly. Then get an email saying it will be a week until they can ship it because its not in stock. How about you let customers know that its not in stock when you input the prescription like every other online store? Generally get them next day from Specsavers, will stick with them even if it is $5 more. Then call and get rude service. Pathetic.

Scam

Ordered on the 12th with delivery expected on the 23rd. Today is the 25th and they're not even showing they have shipped. Filed a paypal complaint.

Snail mail

Ordered contacts on the 5th November and it is now the 16th and still not received them!
Not impressed with the wait time.
Normally haven't had a problem.

Sent the Wrong Prescription

I have been purchasing from this company for many years and recently was the first time they had sent the incorrect lenses ... THEIR ERROR and not with my ordering. Now, making a mistake this one time in all these years is absolutely forgivable, however their response to the urgency of needing the correct lens was extremely poor. The attitude on the phone was deplorable and this continued on in the emails. I now order through a different company. I recommend you do the same.

Japes

JapesSydney, NSW

Bad Experience

Amazing customer service

Fantastic customer service! I made an order and didn’t realise I was in dire need for contacts, contacted customer service and within a few hours my order was being shipped out! quick response and very helpful!

M.Hamid

M.HamidPerth

Hit and miss

Bought a 3 month supply of 1 day acuve moist for astigmatism, unfortunately most of the contact are hit and miss, some right measurement and some clearly you can't see on them or blurry, which is bizarre as the business name is clearly. on the other hand the shipping was super fast. The 100 rules of doing business. Number 1 deliver the goods, number 2 the other 99 don't matter.

chee

cheeVictoria

Excellent service and good price

I ordered a pair of Joseph Marc frame and glasses and the price was excellent and also come with another pair free with the promotion . The service was quick and and easy to order online It take 7 days to arrived and I live the glasses. This is my second time I order through them.