Clearly Contacts

Clearly Contacts (page 2 of 7)

2.8

karl

karlHobart, TAS

inferior frames

I have brought this product because they were cheap and after 2 months the frame broke near the pivot with the arm. I contacted them send pics and no back up service at all, people stay away from these chinese distributors they are after turnover with a crap product.

karl

Tracey

Tracey

Excellent service and product for the price (New Zealand)

Quick, fast, lots of excellent choices/range and cheap. I also like the fact that if Im not happy I can return them at no cost to me. Im loving it! Thanks.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Quality is an issue

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor quality glasses and misleading

I have been dealing with them since 2008. The quality always been rubbish but I used to purchase a number of frames knowing that they would not last long. But the most recent issue I had is when I ordered an Oakley sunglasses. At checkout I was giving the option to pay for $9 express shipping; it stated a guaranteed 1-3 days delivery. After paying for item, this has increased to 10 days. When I contacted them via online chat they pumped it up to 17 days! What a joke. I cancelled the order for the principle of it.

I will never be buying anything from this website. Dodgy and misleading.

Poor quality and very poor customer service

I ordered a pair of glasses from Clearly contacts. They arrived in a two week timeframe completely bent out of shape so the result was that they were completely unwearable. They offer a 14 day refund which I have used but still waiting to get my money back. Would not use again.

Marcela R.

Marcela R.South East Queensland, QLD

Expect your purchase never arrive to your place

Dennis Marriott

Dennis MarriottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clearly - Lack of customer support

I have been a customer of the company Clearly acquired for probably around 12 years and I was very happy with them. Clearly are a disaster. My right eye contacts turned up and my left ones were on back order which I was advised and then nothing since. After just under 3 weeks later I enquired and was told they were waiting on the manufacturer and they would chase it up, they didn't and that conversation is not recorded on their contact software. From the time of purchase to supply is estimated as 6 weeks. I Googled found a company far cheaper and they are coming to now, ex stock!

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Delays, and then my lens never arrived

Former customer of OzContacts, always had great service. Clearly.com bought them a few months ago and with my first order they were out of stock. Delayed shipment by a week (even though I paid for express). I couldn't use my PO Box so had to use my home address. They used AusPost standard delivery, no signature, and it was "left in a safe place" which it wasn't, as I never received my contacts.

So if you're ordering from them maybe have a look at other companies that actually can deliver.

Terrible Service and misleading

Jay Cee

Jay CeePerth, WA

Poor Service

If you dont have contacts in stock dont take orders. First email was end of October & now saying end of November but happy to take my money upfront. Will never use this company again & dont recommend you use them

Vanessa M.

Vanessa M.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service

Shirley B.

Shirley B.North Queensland, QLD

Great glasses at amazing price

Have purchased through here 3 times over a number of years. Latest paid are bifocals without the annoying line in the middle. Quote through the optometrist was almost twice he price that they cost through Clearly. The glasses arrived quickly and have been great. True to the size advertised and no issues with wearing them.

Sheila1

Sheila1South East Queensland, QLD

Should be investigated

My problem with them is the same as all those reviews with 2 star or less. Can't believe they are allowed to advertise contact lenses that they don't have stock of. They take your money and then give you an update that your lens is a back order with no eta of the actual delivery. If you do not have stock, be upfront about it and offer a refund and not take my money and give me stupid excuses. They should be investigated for the practices they do by ACCC.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Illogical handling, take your money for products they don't have

We ordered contact-lenses / paid. They write there a 6 week delay.
We ring to cancel, and find out they shipped one pack (for one eye). Who sends one eye by itself?

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading information on website

I had been a customer of NetOptical for years until they were recently bought out by Clearly. Today I went to reorder exactly the same contact lenses as I used to buy and they were $25 per box more than NetOptical used to charge. So I rang them and was answered by some overseas call centre, not Australian - they say on their website "Same awesome Aussie service" - really??? Would not budge on the price even though they say they price match and I quoted exactly the same lenses on another Australian site for $72 - the website had to be "on their list"! What a con! Just gave up after that.

George

Edit: the box of contact lenses I was talking about here are sold by Clearly for $104.95, NetOptical sold for $80, with no postage charge

melb_tim

melb_timGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You get what you pay for...

Phong L.

Phong L.Perth, WA

Completely unacceptable

Ordered my contacts over 4 weeks ago. Contacted them 2 weeks later asking where my receipt and order information was, was told that I entered my information incorrectly and the contacts were sent back to the warehouse (yeah right) but had no problems taking my money. Customer Service said they will resend the contacts with express freight. Contacts still haven't shipped.

jh

jhSydney, NSW

I should have listened to the (recent) reviews

Dot

Dot

My glasses broke within 6 months of purchase! Reported this a week ago and have had no help. Do not trust this company.

Good product but pathetic after sales service. Will never use them again. Glasses frame broke within 6 months of use. Reported issue 7 days ago. No offer from company for any type of resolution.

Craig

CraigMelbourne

Don't bother

I was a long-term NetOptical customer and always had exceptional and reliable service with prompt delivery times. NetOptical was recently acquired by Clearly. I ordered lenses two weeks ago and they failed to inform me of a supplier issue. That was despite their false claims in their website that they stock two million lenses and process orders the same day. I ended up cancelling and demanding a refund... if that doesn't come through I'll report them for fraud. Don't order from this company.