Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (549)

Kathy M.
Kathy M.Sydney, NSW

Happy

They look great, easy ordering and accurate description. Frames were a bit lighter than I expected but love the green colour - had trouble finding similar in a physical store (and then they were twice the price).

Suzee
SuzeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order availability

Contacts are what I have always been ordering but went through you as I thought it would be only 3-5 day delivery but they weren’t in stock so took 2 weeks. I wish I had of known at order time that you didn’t have them in stock as I was desperate for them. I think on your site you should be able to see straight away if they are available or not or at least offer something similar that is

I love using Clearly!

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t have to wait long!

Easy to order the contact lens I wanted and read about each type so I could choose the ones I wanted.

Great, fast postage

Fast postage, easy ordering system, great product, I am very happy with these contact lenses and will buy again from this company

Overall good for the price. Lenses AR coating not effective

Can't complain much for the price. Delivery roughly on time. Lenses' anti-reflective coating however is not very effective when compared with my other pairs using Essilor lens, reflection from my own eyes is extremely noticeable especially when you look at something dark.

Lenses: Thin Air BlueReflect™ Lenses with C Shield

Great trendy glasses

I am Very satisfied with these glasses, comfortable and light to wear. Stylish too.
Had many compliments when wearing them. Highly recommended.

Cheaper alternative

I was really surprised at how much prescription glasses cost on Clearly as my glasses usually cost over $600 a pair at OPSM because of my high prescription degree but i was able to get glasses and frames for myself for less than $300 on Clearly however the nose pad is a bit hard and has scratched my nose and forehead when i lift it above my face to place it on my head for a sec. Other than that, i will definitely continue buying glasses from clearly from now on.

How about Just, yes I received my delivery

Really , just clicking yes i received my delivery would be enough, sick of all these reviews as they take time and are annoying

Quality is not great

Item is as described but frame details show poor quality. First Ray Ban for me. May be other frame will be better.

ItsNic
ItsNicSydney, NSW

My best glasses ever

I am thrilled with my new glasses. The prescription is perfect, the frames fit very well and are so lightweight, it feels like nothing at all. I cannot recommend Clearly enough.

Came within days

Great product, fast service. I find my contacts always arrive with in a few days of ordering and I live regionally. Even during the covid hold ups with the post.

new glasses

It was a little cheaper buying glasses from an online store. The glasses are top quality and I am enjoying seeing more clearly

Ros
RosNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent frames and lenses

Excellent frames and lenses. very pleased with my new glasses. Easy to navigate the web site and reasonable delivery time

4 pairs and love them all

I love the ease with which I can order and the glasses are great - still can't believe it took me so long to find you guys