Clearly

Clearly (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (641)

Berlin-George
Berlin-George

High quality at low price

Clearly offers low priced non designer frames at excellent design and high quality. Also the lenses are comfortable. The shipping cost from AUS to NZ by tracked DHL was inclusive. I purchased Clearly Basics Weyburn Matte Black prescription glasses for NZ$ 55.20 online, including shipping as my 1st order.

Miranda D
Miranda DSouth East Queensland, QLD

My go to contacts store

So easy to use and order. The reorder function is great too. I wish I was as efficient at organising things LOL

R.C
R.CHunter Region, NSW

Always quick service

Clearly is good value and always provides fast shipping even without choosing express post. Highly recommended with an easy to navigate website.

Fantastic service.

Super easy to purchase from start to finish. Used this service for many years now, and I could not do without it.

Russell
RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

sharp pricing and great product selection

The website is well designed, their communication is tasteful and not overwhelming. They have regular specials which makes shopping even better value. Customer service is great, they will fix up any error no questions asked.

Renan
RenanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

Great product delivered on time. I'll definitely order again in the future and will recommend to friends and family. Thanks

Demo
DemoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service.

Website easy to navigate through. Easy to find what I was looking for. Always have bought these contacts so I know the quality is good.

GraceL
GraceLSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

This was a reorder as my power has not changed so it was very easy to do. The delivery was efficient as well.

Bianca P.
Bianca P.Sydney, NSW

Straightforward process

This is 2nd time i have ordered my contact lenses online via Clearly and i couldnt be happier. It eliminates the need to go to the optometrist just to lodge another order and it is straightforward process.even the delivery was quick despite COVID related delays

Josh
JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and reliable

Clearly are a great company, often my brand of lenses aren’t stocked so if I don’t time my refills properly I can end up blind till they arrive. Clearly always get them to me within a couple weeks

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Small issue

The online buying experience was good. It was easy to navigate the site and find the products I needed. However there was a strange problem for me when trying to make payment. One of the buttons didn’t work, and I couldn’t proceed to the next payment page. I went on instant chat and the person I was speaking to was kind enough to complete the purchase for me.

Emma F.
Emma F.Victoria

Great range, great price.

I exclusively buy my glasses through clearly now; the selection is great and the price range is amazing. I have nearly a dozen pairs of glasses from these guys, some I've had to replace because my prescription changed, but most I just wanted to try out a new style, and the price makes that cheap and easy to do. The quality is also great, I'm pretty hard on glasses, often dropping them or forgetting to put them in a case; none of my glasses have a scratch on them, and only one pair has a crack in the plastic frame.

Winston
WinstonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great contacts

easy to navigate store and find what i want. contacts arrived on time and also came with a contact case. contacts themselves were exactly to spec.

Pleasantly surprised

I was a little sceptic regarding the quality of these glasses considering the low price but was pleasantly surprised when they turned up. Ordering was easy, communication was great and shipping was quick. I’ve now completed two orders from Clearly and will definitely use them again in the future.

peri737
peri737Sydney, NSW

Great First Buy

Never purchased or tried Clearly and had to order prescription glasses for my sister. They came earlier than the expected shipping date and customer service was so responsive and assured me on the order if I didn’t hear from them. They look really well made for the price paid it’s definitely worth it for people who have a very high prescription number but are looking for a budget friendly store. Will try them out again.

Isha
IshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Clearly are very reliable and inexpensive

I am always happy with my products from Clearly. They make every effort to represent the products accurately. I have shopped with them for years and find their products very good.

100% better service than spec savers

Highly satisfied its great that you can check stock availability and cancel orders u like spec savers who don’t tell you items are out of stock until they have your money and then refuse to cancel orders they are unable to fill. Since finding clearly I haven’t used spec savers. 100% would recommend

starwyn7
starwyn7Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best glasses I’ve had so far

These are the best glasses I’ve had so I purchased a 2nd pair for long distance. I will be returning.

Terry
TerryMid North Coast, NSW

Always great service , usually arrive in two days

Same day shipment always, very pleased . Will definitely buy again and in bulk once i get my prescription checked again

Pete DV
Pete DVPerth, WA

Happy with my order.

Placed my order online, order was delivered on time and as described, will definitely re order my contacts again, thanks for a good experience.

Always delivers

Clearly is very good at responding and sending out deliveries promptly and particularly for a busy working mum who always forgets to put in the orders until it is too late for contacts in particular, thank you for your serveice!

Excellent all round

Prices are excellent, and the frame and lens quality is amazing.. way better than the main stream optometrist pricing. Well worth it, will buy again.

Vicki P.
Vicki P.Far North Queensland, QLD

Excellent price fast delivery

Always arrive fast. Easy to order and great price. Would recommend to anyone wanting contact lenses or glasses. I have been ordering here for nearly 2 years

Kathy M.
Kathy M.Sydney, NSW

Happy

They look great, easy ordering and accurate description. Frames were a bit lighter than I expected but love the green colour - had trouble finding similar in a physical store (and then they were twice the price).

Suzee
SuzeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order availability

Contacts are what I have always been ordering but went through you as I thought it would be only 3-5 day delivery but they weren’t in stock so took 2 weeks. I wish I had of known at order time that you didn’t have them in stock as I was desperate for them. I think on your site you should be able to see straight away if they are available or not or at least offer something similar that is