Clearly

• Return Claim MadeYes (25) · No
Jacqueline
JacquelineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very impressive customer service

I am really happy with Clearly's outstanding customer service. If things go wrong they really look after you. It's impressive.

highly recommended

I have been buying my contact lenses from clearly for about 4years. Fast delivery and easy refund process (which I only had to do once due to a factory damage)
I will continue to purchase lenses from them.

Tear in contact lenses within weeks of purchase with no refund/replacement

No refund/replacement offered on a RGP contact lenses that developed a tear within weeks of purchase. I had to chase them for a reply a number of times regarding their course of action only to be told today that due to the length of time their refund/replacement policy was no longer applicable. Do not purchase from this company as they do not hold themselves responsible for supplying substandard lenses which are a significant danger for the wearer.

Rnboceancove
RnboceancoveNorth-East, TAS

Awesome

Great range, easy to purchase online. I had a small issue with an order, my purchase was refunded immediately without any fuss, fantastic customer service.

Recommend to anyone.

Jenni L
Jenni LPeel, WA

It arrived in a couple of days - amazing customer service

I had made an error in my original order and had to return some contact lenses. The lady I spoke to was exceptionally helpful and made it very easy to obtain a refund and to send back the incorrect lenses. My replacement lenses arrived in about two days from reorder. Thank you - amazing customer service.

Sid
SidSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and always get results.

It was my second order which did not arrive but was replaced without a fuss. My gratitude goes to everyone who made everything easy. I will order again and told family members about the savings and service you get for the price is unbelievable.

Selenia R.
Selenia R.South East Queensland, QLD

Clear and easy

Love Cleary products I've got 5 orders on the last 2 years. Sometimes the size that indicates on the website isn't right. I'm afraid.

shopaholic
shopaholicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

It has been more than 4 days and their customer team is unresponsive and no replies at all, not happy about this at all.

Katy
Katy

Exchange /returns

Responses were initially slow but I was happy to find out I could get an exchange or refund on most items. Disappointing to see not all brands had my prescription. Will probably revert back to previous suppliers.

joe zhou
joe zhouCanberra Central 2601, ACT

easy, fast and accurate

very easy to order and you just wait at home for the delivery come. every 3 month I will order my contacts here.

RBelts
RBeltsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too short used by date

I made a note when ordering that I needed a long used by date because I was ordering two years worth of contacts. Two boxes (a years worth) that arrived would have been out of date by the time I got to them. They're being returned.

Courtney
Courtney

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. DO NOT BUY

Glasses lasted less than 6 month

I have been wearing glasses for 24 year this is my first pair I purchased from clearly and the pair of glasses that lasted less than 6 months. I contacted them to have them replaced as the arm slide off from the frame. Nothing bent or damaged on the frame an I get 50 questions on how use my glasses, how I take them off and on. Which hands I use? Etc. And how I wanted to exchange them back in July when I purchased them, (had them fitted) I am now told that they don't cover. I still have pairs of glasses that have lasted 3 years and these less than 6 months!! I was offered no refund or exchange but a $ 25.00 credit. I will never again use this company and never recommend the service.

Sandi
SandiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always happy with your deliveries

Very pleased with my product as always, will always order from you , fast delivery, always nice to receive a little treat too :)

The Master
The MasterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

don,t deal with Clearly they just fall back on their warrant even when the problem is quality control of the eye wear. The glassess arms are made from the cheapest products , ( keeping the cost,s down ) All I need was two plastic tubes that go over the arm frame , as my ones just simple split due to their weak plastic used it should have been made with harden plastic tubes . So what happen " so sorry your warrant ran out ( by 7 mths ) not real intrested in that just send me some plastic tubes and I can fit them to my glasses, is not that HARD