Clearly

Clearly (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Kim
KimPerth, WA

Quick delivery and convenient.

Online ordering for eye wear is very simple and straightforward. I am very happy with the range of products on offer. It is a pair of good quality glasses and I am pleased with my purchase. My only complaint is that another popular frames I bought some time back is no longer available.

Bargain buy

Got these to have as a spare pair at work. Frames are a little thick which isn’t ideal when wearing a headset, but otherwise great and very cheap.

Spring M.
Spring M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast delivery, quality products

Have been using clearly for nearly ten years now for contact lens. Fast delivery quality goods, never need to ask for assistance as all needs are delivered. A very happy customer.

Max
MaxMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always great & fast delivery

It's always beyond my expectations, I have been using Clearly for quite sometimes now (over 4 years or so) and they've been always on top of it. Keep the great work guys, thank you!

Love these glasses

These glasses look attractive and were very reasonably priced. I bought them to replace another pair that I purchased that constantly snagged my sweaters. The glasses do not snag and are very comfortable.

Fahad
FahadSydney, NSW

Excellent service by the support team

Clearly team has been very supportive each time I place an order or have any enquires.

The price match facility is also great.

Corinn
Corinn

Speedy delivery every time

Been using Clearly for contacts years now
Super fast delivery
Easy to use website
Best prices in the market
5 stars

Reliable and affordable as always.

Excellent product and fast delivery. Never had any issues. I have been buying from Clearly for years now. I don't think I will be changing any time soon. I haven't found a better deal anywhere else.

Murph
MurphGoulburn Valley, VIC

Panto shape. Frames only. All ok

Price and delivery excellent. Just dropped of so cannot comment on rigidity. Would I buy again,yes.Purchased frames only. Clearly all ok.

Quality

It's so convenient to buy online, cheap with good quality. Its a little bit loose because its my first glasses ever and I'm not used to them.

Lyn
Lyn

Very happy

My glasses arrived today and I’m very happy with them. My experience was extremely positive with the ease of ordering, virtual try on and prompt delivery. I would not hesitate to order through Clearly again.

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality, simple, quick, and great virtual try-on

I'm really thrilled with Clearly. I have ordered 5 pairs of glasses from them now and I find the quality to be outstanding. I have ordered glasses in the past from numerous other online retailers and I find Clearly to be among the cheapest and of the best quality.

Find out how Clearly compares to other Optical Retailers

Excellent glasses and exceptional service

My third pair of glasses (rayban progressive sunglasses) arrived today and they are absolutely brilliant. I will definitely keep coming back.

Mel
MelPerth

Great foe contact lenses, not so good for glasses

The site and ordering process is simple and the glasses were cheap. However, I did not expect them to arrive and literally fall apart on my face on the first wear. They promised to reissue them quickly - as I had bought them to travel - but they didn’t in fact arrive until 2 weeks after i returned so that was also disappointing. I can’t say to th quality of the second pair, I’ve worn them once only and they stayed together but I bought auto darkening sunglasses (can’t think of the proper term) and they only go slaughter grey in full sunlight so won’t be wearing them again.

Mariana J.
Mariana J.Sydney, NSW

Great Service! Cant leave without it!

I only order my contact lenses and glasses from Clearly contact!
Its a easy and efficient way to have all my products delivered to my door.

dilara
dilaraSydney, NSW

Fast and reliable

Can always depend on Clearly. My order came the next day and I didn’t even have to pay for express shipping.

Blind
BlindNorth Queensland, QLD

contacts Yahoo.

Been using them for 20 years. Great service, good products. Easy to find, great range of products. I like it thank you

Sheida
Sheida

As expected very happy

The glasses were as I expected and very good quality. Would recommend clearly to friends and family in the future

Erol
ErolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok, but not great quality...

Mirror tints were not perfect. Imperfections on the tint as you can see near my thumb. I suppose what you pay for is what you get.
Will probably source from somewhere else next time...

Sundas A.
Sundas A.Illawarra, NSW

Service was excellent, product wasn't

The service was very good within a day we had received the product.

I have ordered the product for my husband after reviewing the reviews on the website, but unfortunately my husband is not at all satisfied with the product. He only used once but with no improvement on his vision he is not using it any more.

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love these contacts!

Very happy with my purchase, easy to checkout and postage was fast. My contacts work great. Will be buying again!

Contacts at a competitive price!

Easy to navigate the online store and find what I wanted. Prompt delivery. Quality contacts at a very good price! Very satisfied with purchase!

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Easy As

I don't want to spend too much time ordering contacts. Clearly made it simple to find what I need, order & pay.

Jaq
Jaq

Very good quality thank you

Quality of product is always good, I needed assistance in placing my order because your software was malfunctioning. Your staff were very helpful.

Happy Shopper Perth
Happy Shopper PerthPerth, WA

Perfect fit

Excellent quality. Great price and very fast delivery. Great range of products. Will return in the near future! Well done.

Other Optical Retailers