Clearly

Clearly (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Rachel
RachelPerth, WA

I was very satisfied with the efficient, easy ordering and reliable service of Clearly in ordering my contacts, I will be a returning customer

Anindya S.
Anindya S.

Good range of products!

Variety of products, and I can easily find my usual contacts as well as new ones. Bought a pair of glasses as well, and the quality is better than one I got from a high end store. Overall, happy with the service.

Love my new glasses!

The website was so easy to navigate and my glasses arrived in good time. 10 out of 10 Clearly.com.au! Thank you!

Jacob
JacobDarling Downs, QLD

Would recommend

I need ear hooks for them because they fall off the edge of my nose bone, but that's just because I have a weird head. The glasses themselves are great.

satisfied

very easy to navigate. satisfied with range, acuvue dailies astigmatism were out of stock so hope to get that next time

Chris Doak
Chris DoakMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great

easy to navigate & once again the product was to my liking and i only use the contacts in your range of products

Dean C.
Dean C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Second time purchse

order processed quickly again, unfortunately they use Auspost for despatch, last year got glasses within 1 week, this year it took 4 :( If they changed their choice of delivery partner would definitely recommend them for future purchases

KJR
KJRSydney, NSW

Clearly Prescription glasses

Can’t fault the site for quality of glasses and service the problem I had is that I don’t know if my script was incorrect or my glasses came with the wrong prescription, can’t read with them but they look nice :-)

Easy, fast, Convenient

Easy, fast, secure, convenient process. Got my contacts for great price and quick delivery. Also had good selection of products to order from.

Tracey86
Tracey86Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I have improved at work thanks to clearly

Clearly website is easy to follow and the range of products is good but I’d like to see some different styles in the cheaper range and maybe some fun colours but for the pair I didn’t get the blue silver dollars they’re very comfortable fit my face well and With the anti blue reflect I can now work easier at work and for long periods of time at my computer

My daughter loves them

The glasses arrived quickly, they fit well and the script is correct. My daughter loves them - we are very happy.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Good quality and plenty of choices

I've generally been happy with my glasses from Clearly. The frames aren't always a perfect fit - that's the risk of buying sight unseen, I guess - but the lenses are good. The last pair I bought are multifocal sunglasses and the lenses on them are excellent. Delivery is usually pretty quick.

Find out how Clearly compares to other Optical Retailers

So fast and good service!

I’ve done two orders for contacts on Clearly. I find it easy & they do super fast delivery. Prices are reasonable too. They included a little haribo bag in my last order that made me smile. Thanks for good service.

No.1 Place to get my refill of contacts!

So much affordable and more variety than other retailers and always my go-to! Super fast delivery. Will always recommend you guys!!

Always fast, always correct

Very easy as a returning customer, good prices, and the merchandise is always perfect. Choice of delivery speed is also good. Highly recommended.

Kaylene
KayleneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great website

Very easy To fine what we needed
The product was in stock and up to date
Very satisfied with our product's

Will order again and recommend others!

Smooth order on the website and the parcel arrived very quickly!! very impressive experience, will order again if it still does an excellent job. Also got free little jelly bear too, so cute!

Lisa R.
Lisa R.

Always happy with clearly products

Easy to find what I wanted and like reorder option. Always satisfied with the their great range. Great quality products.

Andy
Andy

Price is right,

Finding the correct size frames was easy to find with the measurements with lots to choose from, and from all price ranges , my frames and lens were in the lower cost range and they are great for a second pair, very satisfied and highly recommend .

Tear in contact lenses within weeks of purchase with no refund/replacement

No refund/replacement offered on a RGP contact lenses that developed a tear within weeks of purchase. I had to chase them for a reply a number of times regarding their course of action only to be told today that due to the length of time their refund/replacement policy was no longer applicable. Do not purchase from this company as they do not hold themselves responsible for supplying substandard lenses which are a significant danger for the wearer.

Fast, reliable, fantastic!

Easy to navigate on the website, heaps of pros ducts to choose from, and fast, reliable service! Would highly recommend ordering with Clearly!

Desireeh
DesireehSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality products, reasonable prices

Ordering online was easy and the delivery was quick. Happy with the brand of contacts that I purchased, reasonably priced and good quality.

Tanya Fraser
Tanya FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great glasses for the price

Totally satisfied. Will probably spend a bit more next time to get thinner lenses but they are good.
The purchase process was easy and the glasses I chose look good.

5 stars

So easy to order on line and my order was quickly dispatched even though we are in lockdown. Highly recommended!

Awesome

Package came quickly and was well wrapped. Very happy. My favourite contacts I can now order online and cheaper than Specsavers.

Other Optical Retailers