Clearly

Misleading Information and Never Received my Inovice

shopaholic
shopaholicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

It has been more than 4 days and their customer team is unresponsive and no replies at all, not happy about this at all.

Kathy W
Kathy WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I had to wait nearly 3 months for the order to arrive

I contacted Clearly twice saying the contact lenses were urgently required then when I purchased the same product from another sauce I tried to cancel the order from Clearly but was unable to as I was told they were being sent out that same day.
I have ordered from Clearly many times before with a usually prompt service.

Babette
Babette South East Queensland, QLD

Contact lenses tearing up

I have been purchasing same contact lenses for years. However, for the last 6 months their quality went down from good to terrible. A pair of contact lenses which costs $29.99 and should last for at least a fortnight literally fell apart after one use! What I believe it’s happening is that someone is packing daily lenses in a box and then selling them as monthlies. They are so thin and just disintegrate after each use. I asked Clearly for a refund and comment and have not received any of that. I think their customer service is appalling and the product is not to the Australian standard. Do not recommend this company whatsoever.

Courtney
Courtney

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. DO NOT BUY

Lack in information and very poor customer service!

I Highly DON’T RECOMMEND clearly unless you want first place your order, make the payment and waste your own money not knowing prior if the product is in stock and still have to be made by the factory which this means your delivery could take much long then you expected, but apparently that’s their policy, they will inform you not immediately but after 3 days from your purchase just saying we apologise and that’s it. The most help you can get is a €10 voucher like this you can spend other €100 and possibly waiting for this other order and what you done ? Guess... you’re out $200 and no contact lenses. Great... Good service Clearly!

Glasses lasted less than 6 month

I have been wearing glasses for 24 year this is my first pair I purchased from clearly and the pair of glasses that lasted less than 6 months. I contacted them to have them replaced as the arm slide off from the frame. Nothing bent or damaged on the frame an I get 50 questions on how use my glasses, how I take them off and on. Which hands I use? Etc. And how I wanted to exchange them back in July when I purchased them, (had them fitted) I am now told that they don't cover. I still have pairs of glasses that have lasted 3 years and these less than 6 months!! I was offered no refund or exchange but a $ 25.00 credit. I will never again use this company and never recommend the service.

Stephen B
Stephen B

Huge delays and still no contacts

Have ordered contact lenses and paid for express post to be delivered on 03/11. As it was an urgent purchase I have stayed home and waited for the delivery as it states my delivery was in progress to be delivered on the above date. COB on the 04/11 I contact clearly, only to be told that there is a delay and that the earliest I would receive the contacts would be December. Notification of the delay would have been nice but hey who cares about customer service. I’ve since cancelled the order and now have to wait 3 days for my refund. Extremely poor experience overall.

Mitch
MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not the best service

Paid for express delivery and have just received my order when this was organised on Monday morning, have to say I’m disappointed and unsure if I will be using clearly services in future, thanks.

Mark B
Mark B

Ordered - week later told to wait until September

A two month wait for my contacts to be delivered. I realise that Torics are made to order but you need to be upfront about any supply issues you have.

Jlin
JlinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dodgy Oversea company with poor costumer service

Ordered my glasses one and a half weeks ago, money was taken from my account and not order detail generated. Didn’t receive any email or calls to inform the error, had to call them and email them.I have been waited nearly 10 days now, no refund received!

G Hughes
G HughesSydney, NSW

Disappointing and Declining Service

Tried ordering online more than once in the last week. Account double debited but order not processed. Had to wait five days for refund. Very poor Customer Relations both via phone and email, and no apology given for the inconvenience caused. Goodbye Clearly.

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Used to be good. NOT ANYMORE

I've had an appalling experience after years using Clearly. Ordered $700 glasses a month ago. NO sign of them. NO updated tracking or response to calls & emails. Customer service is now offshore and is only available overnight.

The Master
The MasterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

don,t deal with Clearly they just fall back on their warrant even when the problem is quality control of the eye wear. The glassess arms are made from the cheapest products , ( keeping the cost,s down ) All I need was two plastic tubes that go over the arm frame , as my ones just simple split due to their weak plastic used it should have been made with harden plastic tubes . So what happen " so sorry your warrant ran out ( by 7 mths ) not real intrested in that just send me some plastic tubes and I can fit them to my glasses, is not that HARD

Luke E.
Luke E.Sydney, NSW

If you never intend to receive your item order here

What an absolute joke of a company! I order my contacts a week ago and paid for express shipping. When I ordered the contacts the website said they were in stock and in fact the website still says they're in stock. The delivery date was confirmed for yesterday but seeing as I had not received them yet I call their "customer service" to follow up only to be told they aren't in stock and are being shipped from Vancouver!! Not once was i communicated this via email/text/phone or updated on the member section of the website...so if I were you beware if you order