Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

masud
masudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Glass fitting was below average. Not satisfied indeed.

Glass fitting was below average. Right glass is kind of loose. Both glass not equally fixed. It makes cracking sound. Not satisfied indeed.

Overall good for the price. Lenses AR coating not effective

Can't complain much for the price. Delivery roughly on time. Lenses' anti-reflective coating however is not very effective when compared with my other pairs using Essilor lens, reflection from my own eyes is extremely noticeable especially when you look at something dark.

Lenses: Thin Air BlueReflect™ Lenses with C Shield

Quality is not great

Item is as described but frame details show poor quality. First Ray Ban for me. May be other frame will be better.

Terrible - no idea when my lenses will ship

Constantly fobbed off with assurances that my lenses would be shipped within 24 hrs. Have been told that four times this week and have the screenshots to back this up. Appalling - avoid!

Citizen
CitizenPerth, WA

Goods very late in delivery

Goods very late in delivery and there did not seem to be any traceability, the re order for missing lenses was going to take months

Do the job, but were not as expected.

Glasses do the job, however they are not the same as the pictures, much darker at the front. Fit is also average, they slip down, when even $3 sunglasses fit without problem.

Poor customer service, take money twice. Do not deal with them!

I purchased 2 sets of contacts, they took the money from my account, sent one set. I chased them up and 3 months later they sent the second set. Then 8 months later I find out there holding a debt against me for the same amount I paid. They will not accept proof of purchase. They were scamed but hold my purchase accountable.
Avoid dealing with this company.

Forced feedback

I got my products. They emailed asked if I had received products. Clicked the link and it brought me here.

Service to delivery great and super fast.

Easy site to navigate and the prices great value.
The Product looks good but the frame is not very durable.

Larry Whiting
Larry WhitingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Value for money

OK for what I ordered
replacement glasses ok for straight forward vision but I must turn my head to have clear vision to either side something I'm sure I will adjust to as I do more driving with the new glasses
Fitment improvement is better

Naur
NaurCanberra 2600, ACT

Products aren’t very comfortable or vivid which is unfortunate as I was really looking forward to them.

Store was easy to navigate.
Range was simple.
Product was ultimately a disappointment, they were very uncomfortable, abrasive, cloudy, and colour was not even visible.

Dean C.
Dean C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Second time purchse

order processed quickly again, unfortunately they use Auspost for despatch, last year got glasses within 1 week, this year it took 4 :( If they changed their choice of delivery partner would definitely recommend them for future purchases

KJR
KJRSydney, NSW

Clearly Prescription glasses

Can’t fault the site for quality of glasses and service the problem I had is that I don’t know if my script was incorrect or my glasses came with the wrong prescription, can’t read with them but they look nice :-)

Tear in contact lenses within weeks of purchase with no refund/replacement

No refund/replacement offered on a RGP contact lenses that developed a tear within weeks of purchase. I had to chase them for a reply a number of times regarding their course of action only to be told today that due to the length of time their refund/replacement policy was no longer applicable. Do not purchase from this company as they do not hold themselves responsible for supplying substandard lenses which are a significant danger for the wearer.

Dorothy
Dorothy

Difficult to claim from Health Insurance

Not happy! No receipt is given when you made an online purchase. I had to email to ask for one so that I can claim from my health insurance. Had to wait for 5 working days, meaning that I have to chase it again 5 days later to see if it arrives. Should not be that difficult. Receipt with provider number should be atomatically generated.