Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

I love using Clearly!

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t have to wait long!

Easy to order the contact lens I wanted and read about each type so I could choose the ones I wanted.

Great, fast postage

Fast postage, easy ordering system, great product, I am very happy with these contact lenses and will buy again from this company

Great trendy glasses

I am Very satisfied with these glasses, comfortable and light to wear. Stylish too.
Had many compliments when wearing them. Highly recommended.

Rima
RimaSydney, NSW

Amazing

Very quick delivery and easy to communicate with online orders. Staff were very helpful in what I needed to change

ItsNic
ItsNicSydney, NSW

My best glasses ever

I am thrilled with my new glasses. The prescription is perfect, the frames fit very well and are so lightweight, it feels like nothing at all. I cannot recommend Clearly enough.

Came within days

Great product, fast service. I find my contacts always arrive with in a few days of ordering and I live regionally. Even during the covid hold ups with the post.

I enjoyed it a lot!

Pretty lovely and standard quality, definitely worth the price. Purchased two pairs with C shields extra, not sure if the shield is necessary tho.

Terrible - no idea when my lenses will ship

Constantly fobbed off with assurances that my lenses would be shipped within 24 hrs. Have been told that four times this week and have the screenshots to back this up. Appalling - avoid!

Amazing service

So easy to use the website, order but even better received by lenses so fast!!!! Range of products is huge and had all I need. And you know what I loved the Gummy Bears in the package :)

new glasses

It was a little cheaper buying glasses from an online store. The glasses are top quality and I am enjoying seeing more clearly

Ros
RosNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent frames and lenses

Excellent frames and lenses. very pleased with my new glasses. Easy to navigate the web site and reasonable delivery time

4 pairs and love them all

I love the ease with which I can order and the glasses are great - still can't believe it took me so long to find you guys

CME
CMESydney, NSW

Quick Delivery

I got my order a lot quicker than I expected, which made me happy. I'm glad I went back to Clearly for my contacts.

Trinity
TrinitySydney, NSW

Great service Quick delivery

Easy ordering quick delivery and great value. Fantastic range of products . Highly recommend Clearly. I have used this company on many occasions now.

Happy customer
Happy customerasked

Hi - has anyone ever ordered Boston RGP contact lenses from Clearly Contacts and how did you find the quality and precision? Am not happy with Gelflex as a lab.

JOE
JOEasked

How can I claim from my private health insurance?

Deb
Deb

Not really sure but they do provide you with a good receipt. Perhaps you can lodge that

Sharon M
Sharon M

When ordering you will see an option to elect to have a tax receipt emailed to you to submit to your health fund, and there's a drop down box listing them all. Even if you don't ask for the receipt you can get it later. I claim mine back from NIB with no problems.

Get an answer from our members and Clearly Contacts representatives