Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (31)
Dorothy
Dorothy

Difficult to claim from Health Insurance

Not happy! No receipt is given when you made an online purchase. I had to email to ask for one so that I can claim from my health insurance. Had to wait for 5 working days, meaning that I have to chase it again 5 days later to see if it arrives. Should not be that difficult. Receipt with provider number should be atomatically generated.

Jim
JimSydney, NSW

Misleading Information and Never Received my Inovice

Kathy W
Kathy WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I had to wait nearly 3 months for the order to arrive

I contacted Clearly twice saying the contact lenses were urgently required then when I purchased the same product from another sauce I tried to cancel the order from Clearly but was unable to as I was told they were being sent out that same day.
I have ordered from Clearly many times before with a usually prompt service.

Babette
Babette South East Queensland, QLD

Contact lenses tearing up

I have been purchasing same contact lenses for years. However, for the last 6 months their quality went down from good to terrible. A pair of contact lenses which costs $29.99 and should last for at least a fortnight literally fell apart after one use! What I believe it’s happening is that someone is packing daily lenses in a box and then selling them as monthlies. They are so thin and just disintegrate after each use. I asked Clearly for a refund and comment and have not received any of that. I think their customer service is appalling and the product is not to the Australian standard. Do not recommend this company whatsoever.

Find out how Clearly compares to other Optical Retailers

Lack in information and very poor customer service!

I Highly DON’T RECOMMEND clearly unless you want first place your order, make the payment and waste your own money not knowing prior if the product is in stock and still have to be made by the factory which this means your delivery could take much long then you expected, but apparently that’s their policy, they will inform you not immediately but after 3 days from your purchase just saying we apologise and that’s it. The most help you can get is a €10 voucher like this you can spend other €100 and possibly waiting for this other order and what you done ? Guess... you’re out $200 and no contact lenses. Great... Good service Clearly!

Stephen B
Stephen B

Huge delays and still no contacts

Have ordered contact lenses and paid for express post to be delivered on 03/11. As it was an urgent purchase I have stayed home and waited for the delivery as it states my delivery was in progress to be delivered on the above date. COB on the 04/11 I contact clearly, only to be told that there is a delay and that the earliest I would receive the contacts would be December. Notification of the delay would have been nice but hey who cares about customer service. I’ve since cancelled the order and now have to wait 3 days for my refund. Extremely poor experience overall.

Mitch
MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not the best service

Paid for express delivery and have just received my order when this was organised on Monday morning, have to say I’m disappointed and unsure if I will be using clearly services in future, thanks.

Mark B
Mark B

Ordered - week later told to wait until September

A two month wait for my contacts to be delivered. I realise that Torics are made to order but you need to be upfront about any supply issues you have.

Jlin
JlinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dodgy Oversea company with poor costumer service

Ordered my glasses one and a half weeks ago, money was taken from my account and not order detail generated. Didn’t receive any email or calls to inform the error, had to call them and email them.I have been waited nearly 10 days now, no refund received!

G Hughes
G HughesSydney, NSW

Disappointing and Declining Service

Tried ordering online more than once in the last week. Account double debited but order not processed. Had to wait five days for refund. Very poor Customer Relations both via phone and email, and no apology given for the inconvenience caused. Goodbye Clearly.

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Used to be good. NOT ANYMORE

I've had an appalling experience after years using Clearly. Ordered $700 glasses a month ago. NO sign of them. NO updated tracking or response to calls & emails. Customer service is now offshore and is only available overnight.

Luke E.
Luke E.Sydney, NSW

If you never intend to receive your item order here

What an absolute joke of a company! I order my contacts a week ago and paid for express shipping. When I ordered the contacts the website said they were in stock and in fact the website still says they're in stock. The delivery date was confirmed for yesterday but seeing as I had not received them yet I call their "customer service" to follow up only to be told they aren't in stock and are being shipped from Vancouver!! Not once was i communicated this via email/text/phone or updated on the member section of the website...so if I were you beware if you order

FrustratedExCustomer
FrustratedExCustomerPerth

1 month and still no ETA on contact lenses

Dreadful service, contact lenses have not been in stock or sourced from their supplier for over a month. No reply from customer service on several follow up emails. Will never use them again

Eric
EricHobart, TAS

Hopeless

After years of perfect service from Net Optical it is sad that Clearly have ruined this business. My first order was met with an out of stock reply and the latest order...well I don't know because they have not responded to my messages for days now. Perhaps Covid 19 has something to do with it? Anyhow we've moved on.

Will
WillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Clearly Stay Away!! Scam!!

Worst after sales customer service. False advertisement on the website about the delivery date. Quality is horrible and they do not use the lenses which they commit. Stay away from them as they are scammers.